Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting ((Open))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

Hunting ((Open)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting ((Open))   Hunting ((Open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:12 am

"My standards are never high. I have learned that shooting low, one will most assuredly gain heigth." Severus shrugged. He felt a slight shiver at the thought of doing well within the ranks of the Dark Lord. Would he lose Lily to gain that honor?

"Well, maybe I should leave, so you aren't tempted." He smirked. "Although, I'll just have to keep hitting you with spells to keep you off me."

"Because she is a Veela, just like her mother?" Severus gazed at him for a long moment. "I think you need to talk to her about that. I'll not say another word."

OOC: STOP!!! lol. I left it mysterious! GRR. sunny
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Hunting ((Open))   Hunting ((Open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:45 pm

"Interesting theory." Ben chuckled. In an odd way, he had some respect for Snape. For now he wouldn't try and kill him.

Ben shrugged. "Wasn't my idea to come in here in the first place, you can leave whenever you feel like it kiddo."

He shot Snape a murderous glare. "Maybe you should leave. It's none of your business."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Hunting ((Open))   Hunting ((Open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:20 pm

Severus merely gazed at him, his black eyes almost full of sympathy. He was silent for a long time, before he turned to go. After a second of walking away, he turned back around and said, "She will need you right now, Kanst. Her father told the Dark Lord that Aurors attacked Mrs. Williams when she was out, even though she has never been involved. She convinced The Dark Lord to keep her out of it, mainly because of her Veela charm." He paused. "Catalina may have more reason to join than you are aware of, and I'm not so sure you're prepared for what she can do."

With that, he walked away, disappearing through the leaves.

OOC: HAHAHA LEFT YOU ON THAT !!! rendeer
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Hunting ((Open))   Hunting ((Open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:37 pm

Snape's words echoed in Ben's head. He stood up and tossed his bloody shirt to the side. The cool night air brought him to his senses.

She will need you right now.

Where was she? In the castle? Could he see her now? His protective instinct was kicking in.

...prepared for what she can do.

Had he gotten himself into matters that he didn't belong in?
He needed her right now, by his side. Her warm skin against his. Just so he would know that she would be okay. "Catalina."

OOC: YEAH!?! Well take this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting ((Open))   Hunting ((Open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting ((Open))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2