Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rising Flames are Like Expectations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

Rising Flames are Like Expectations Empty
PostSubject: Rising Flames are Like Expectations   Rising Flames are Like Expectations Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:32 pm

Belatrix lifted a pale finger to touch the edge of a lime green peddle that swayed gradually in the soft breeze that ran through the Green house. She let her thin lips curl into that involuntary smirk that had now become and unavoidable habit of her’s, just as her eerie laugh now sounded nothing like it once had, so innocent as a child a long time back. Belatrix couldn’t remember her childhood well though; it wasn’t something of hers, to remember the past. She didn’t remember names and faces well either, it was one of her many ways to block out any possible pain.

The same pale finger withdrew from the lime colored flower and reached into the pocket of her dark robes. Belatrix pulled out her wand and then brought the tip of its glossy wood to touch the flower. She twitched it slightly, and the entire plant caught fire as fast as she had moved the wand. She laughed morbidly and watched it shrivel into nothing.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Rising Flames are Like Expectations   Rising Flames are Like Expectations Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:33 pm

"Doesn't surprise me, you destroying the most beautiful things on the planet," Catalina said slowly, looking up from her spot in the shade near the Greenhouse. She was lying underneath a tree, careful not to be in the sunlight. She hated its warmth, knowing that it mocked her.

Bellatrix . . . she thought sadly. Such a pitifully misguided girl. What happened to her to make her like this? Catalina then found herself not caring. She knew she wouldn't be able to dig into Bellatrix's soul. It was pointless. The girl no longer had a soul to look into.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: Rising Flames are Like Expectations   Rising Flames are Like Expectations Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:49 pm

Belatrix let the orange and red flames run past the flower and burn through many other plants and beings of Herbology. She turned around to glance at the Ravenclaw. Her Cold Coal Black eyes didn't narrow at the sight of the girl this time; instead they filled with momentary interest. Belatrix had been considering persuading Williams into the Dark Arts. Her Temper had a good quality for a Death Eater, but she weighed the goodness in Williams with the evil part in her. She didn't know whether it would be a mistake, or a winning score. Belatrix hated taking chances, so she decided to wait for the precise moment.

"Well now, im surprised, i thought you thought of yourself as the best thing on the Planet", Belatrix's smirk turned from one of enjoyment, to one of cruelty.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Rising Flames are Like Expectations   Rising Flames are Like Expectations Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:56 pm

Catalina stared back into Bellatrix's soulless midnight orbs, searching for any sign of pity. None. Bellatrix would do whatever it took to get her message across, even if it meant killing in the process.

And the odd thing was, that excited Catalina.

She smirked beautifully back. "Oh, I know I am. It's kind of you to notice that." She chuckled darkly and then said, "Where'd you learn to burn flowers like that? I've never seen a Fire spell anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: Rising Flames are Like Expectations   Rising Flames are Like Expectations Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:03 pm

"Dark Arts", Belatrix's tongue slivered as she spoke the word. Dark Arts ran such a beautiful song in her ears; they were her beloved melody. The only thing Belatrix cared for were the Arts themselves, and The Dark Lord Voldamort. She would kill herself, or be killed, for the missions of her master. Her Loyalty to him was bound to get her murdered some day, but that mattered nothing to her at the moment. She hadn't even considered the simple and yet difficult fact of death yet.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Rising Flames are Like Expectations   Rising Flames are Like Expectations Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:26 pm

Catalina's eyes sparkled with interest. "Really?" she inquired in her velvety voice, the honey dripping off of it like a sweet nectar. She knew it wouldn't work on Bellatrix, but the Dark Arts held such a high place in her head at the moment, she couldn't stifle her obvious fascination.

"Could you teach me?"
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: Rising Flames are Like Expectations   Rising Flames are Like Expectations Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:00 pm

Belatrix shook her head, her untamed black hair moving with her. "No. Your pity for weaker beings is not something we Death Eaters prize", her eyes glinted for a moment with something unknown, but dark. She chuckled to herself for a moment, her eerie laugh rising in the air, it was icy. "I would be happy to teach someone more... worth the troubles", She spoke slowly. Belatrix wanted her point to be made; Catalina Williams would need to leave all that she cared about, and all pity for others that died or were injured during the use of Dark Arts, or she could never become someone worth Belatrix's time.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Rising Flames are Like Expectations   Rising Flames are Like Expectations Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:04 pm

Catalina's sapphire eyes flashed and she stared at Bellatrix angrily. Standing up, and about to move out of the shade, she thought better of it and decided to lean against the trunk of the tree in which she was under.

"How can I prove to you that I am worth the trouble?" she asked coldly.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: Rising Flames are Like Expectations   Rising Flames are Like Expectations Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:11 pm

Belatrix's smirk faded into a pleased grin that showed only some of her pearly teeth. She had already fixed an answer for the girl when she was to ask this question. "I have thought of that myself, Williams. My conclusion was, that you shouldn't have anyone close enough to you, that you would not kill them for the Dark Lord. For example... Remus Lupin", Belatrix's voice was more snakelike then even she thought possible. The clear pain that Williams would feel if she had to in fact, Hurt Lupin, would be enough to cause Belatrix to smile for the rest of the annoyingly sunny month.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Rising Flames are Like Expectations   Rising Flames are Like Expectations Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:17 pm

Catalina kept her face stone-like when Bellatrix mentioned her one and only friend. How had she known of her weakness? Plastering a dazzling but also sly smile on her face she said, "What is it that you would have me do, Bellatrix? Pray tell."

She could warn Remus before she had to hurt him, that would help. But, she would have to tell him to stay away from her forever. It would work.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: Rising Flames are Like Expectations   Rising Flames are Like Expectations Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:26 pm

"Hmmm. Nothing out of the ordinary, i was thinking, the Crucionus curse. Most Death Eaters start with that Dark Arts spell to prove themselves. Oh but i must warm you- and take heed of my warning, for this will be my first and last- I know exactly what everyone is doing, at all times, so if I were you, I wouldn't go talking to him first", She let another Morbid laugh escape her thin lips. Belatrix turned around and figured she should put the fire out before it burned down the forest next to the green house. She liked the forbidden forest's reclusiveness too much to let it fade away in the flames.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Rising Flames are Like Expectations   Rising Flames are Like Expectations Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:31 pm

Catalina felt her heart pumping fast beneath her chest at Bellatrix's request. Torture . . . Remus? How could she? With a stiff nod, she declared, "I'll do it." But, she didn't know how. Now, she had to get him to a secluded spot, warn him and then prove to Bellatrix taht she was capable of being a Death Eater.

Mon Dieu . . . she thought sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rising Flames are Like Expectations   Rising Flames are Like Expectations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rising Flames are Like Expectations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before the Rebellion :: Hogwarts :: Greenhouses-
Jump to: