Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Spring Dance

Go down 
+8
Annabell Webb
Sirius Black
Brooklyn James
Lily Evans
Severus Snape
Krista Green
Leighanna Lovegood
Catalina Williams
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

The Spring Dance - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:49 am

Kaya walked over to Remus. "I got Krista in the hospital wing. If you come with me, she'll tell you everything that happened." She sighed. "We tried closing it at home, there's a charm or dark spell or something that won't let a spell close it."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:06 pm

Severus watched the chaos ensue around him, his black eyes glittering with interest as Krista left the room with Kayalynn after Catalina had run into them. She was skilled at making it look like a bit of bad luck, but Severus knew better. When she spoke to Remus, he was surprised. They talk so openly, it was dangerous.

He looked at Lily, wondering what she was thinking. "Lily?" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:37 pm

Lily looked at him sadly. "Krista was attacked. They can't close her wound." she sighed. "They talk about it too openly though."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:24 pm

Severus squinted his eyes as he pondered. "Death Eaters?" he whispered quietly. "Did she know which one hurt her with that spell? I might know the countercurse if I knew who harmed her." He nodded in compliance. "Yes, they do. Not many people know the art of secrecy."

OOC: Is it like Antonin Dolohov's curse? That Hermione got hit with?
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:28 pm

"She never saw their faces..." She said sadly.

OOC: Yeah, it's like that.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:56 pm

Severus growled slightly, a bit of regret leaking into his heart at the fact that he had become a Death Eather. Idly, he touched the part of his sleeve that hid the Dark Mark from everyone around.

"I'm so sorry, Lily," he whispered. "If I knew who had cast it, I would know how to heal her." Then, with a sudden thought, he said, "What does it look like?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:57 pm

She watched him touch his sleeve but thought nothing of it.

Lily shrugged. "She won't show anyone but Alaif and Kayalynn what it looks like. She hates when people worry about her."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:54 pm

"So she would risk her death to stop people from worrying?" Severus snorted, clearly disagreeing with the Hufflepuff's logic. "If it is what I believe it to be, she will need to counter Dolohove's curse. And, I know how to." He paused. "But, it is a type of potion I doubt the school nurse would know." He gazed down at her with his black eyes rather stoutly, waiting.

OOC: I assumed he's already out of school? But, I guess it doesn't really matter, so unless someone says something, I'm sticking to this. tongue
Back to top Go down
Annabell Webb
Fifth Year
Annabell Webb

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:07 pm

Anna watched worriedly. She walked over to Kaya. "Is Kris okay?"
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:21 pm

Ben followed Catalina's lead. He was taken aback when she hit Krista but he didn't show it. An smirk crossed his face and he shook his head. He didn't say a word, just shot a grin at the group. Ben's hand found its way around Catalina's waist when she kissed him. Finally when the ordeal was over, Ben pulled her off to the side.

"What was that about not toying with people's emotions?" He chuckled and kissed her lightly again.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:26 pm

Catalina giggled and then leaned into him. "Krista doesn't count. She deserves at least a little pain for hurting me like she did. Stupid controlfreak of a Hufflepuff."
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:54 pm

Brooklyn watched amused, wishing that Xavier would show up but she doubted he would. She sighed and looked out the window.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:33 pm

Severus Snape wrote:
"So she would risk her death to stop people from worrying?" Severus snorted, clearly disagreeing with the Hufflepuff's logic. "If it is what I believe it to be, she will need to counter Dolohove's curse. And, I know how to." He paused. "But, it is a type of potion I doubt the school nurse would know." He gazed down at her with his black eyes rather stoutly, waiting.

Lily looked at him and nodded. "Yeah, stupid but it's just she hates people worrying about her. Her brother's.... take it a bit far." She said and sighed. "How? Why don't you go and help then..... Please? For me?"
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:40 pm

"Only if you come with me and promise not to tell anyone," Severus whispered quietly, staring into her emerald eyes with determination. He didn't want this getting back to Bellatrix.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:04 pm

Sirius Black wrote:
"He's just being Snape. I believe he can't be nice to anyone, it's in his genes" said Sirius smirking "I hope James doesn't see this"

Ooc: Sorry it took so long I was at camp!

IC: Leighanna laughed. "Yeah that's true, he not nice to anyone but Lil."said Leighanna. "Yeah, if James saw this he will curse Snape from here all the way to China and back."said Leighanna smirking.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:12 pm

Lily smiled hugely and hugged Severus tightly. "Thank you!" she said and nodded. "Alright, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:22 pm

Severus blushed at her hug, and then took her hand in his. In a flash, he was walking towards the doors of the Great Hall, maneuvering in and out of the dancing couples, all the while holding Lily's porcelain hand.

He smiled over at her as they exited the Hall, and he strolled towards the dungeons. "I have a vial of the concoction in my dorm, Lils, just in case Dolohov ever used it against . . . me or anyone else. I just go get it really quick and be out in a flash," he explained, before speeding up his pace.

When they arrived in front of the Slytherin Common Room's portrait, he whispered the password, watched the picture swing up and then said, "Wait here."

He ran into the Common Room and then up the boys' stairs two at a time. He dug around under his bed, his fingers soon closing around the vial he was looking for. Making sure it was the counter, he smiled and then ran back out to meet Lily. He shook the potion in front of her, before saying, "Found it. Now, come on."

Grabbing her hand again, he dashed off towards the hospital wing.

OOC: I'm gonna post there next, so just go there.
Back to top Go down
Elias Blacknight
INACTIVE
Elias Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:03 am

Elias walked into the Great Hall and snuck behind the beautiful and smart Leighanna Lovegood."You got that right Leigh."said Elias with a smirk on his face as she jumped. "You want to dance Leigh this is one of your favorite songs I know it is."said Elias as he sat down beside. "You know, you look beautiful tonight Leigh, not that you don't look that way everyday but you look like a angel."said Elias.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:12 am

Leighanna looked at him in disgust and sat closer to Sirius and snuggled against him. "Go away Eli, I don't like so please go away."said Leighanna. "Besides I'm taken can't you see that?"Leighanna asked angrily.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:35 am

Sirius suddenly turned looked at some guy who was hitting on his girlfriend. His face became red of anger. "Try saying that again..." snarled Sirius pointing his wand at him.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:36 am

Kaya looked over at Leighanna and Sirius. She shook her head at the Ravenclaw and started back to the Hospital wing. "And Ravenclaw's are supposed to be smart." she muttered and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:14 pm

Leighanna laughed at Kaya's remark. "Ugh I know, he Ravenclaw prefect and just because I'm half Veela he been hitting on me all summer, and what's worse he lives a block away from me!"said Leighanna annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:54 am

Sirius turned to Leighanna again, even more angry. "What?! He...all summer? And he lives next to you?" asked Sirius, shooting a dark glare at the Ravenclaw boy.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:16 pm

"Yes all summer, and yes he lives a block from me but I never liked him Sirius."said Leighanna calmly as her sparkling blue eyes looked into his his.
Back to top Go down
Elias Blacknight
INACTIVE
Elias Blacknight

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:10 am

"Whoa man, chill I was just playing with her."said Elias calmly as he looked at Leighanna. "But I must say if you were with me Leigh I wouldn't be in the Forbidden Forest snogging with another girl!"said Elias. Elias was walking through the forest when he saw Catalina and Sirius kissing. As he seen Leighanna holding back tears he looked at her. "Sirius didn't tell you about that Leigh?"Elias asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spring Dance   The Spring Dance - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Spring Dance
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before the Rebellion :: Events :: Spring Dance-
Jump to: