Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus) Empty
PostSubject: I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus)   I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:49 pm

Catalina was pacing, running her porcelain hand through her hair every few seconds. She was worried she wouldn't get this right. Not being able to conjure the Cruciatus Curse was not one of her fears, for she was obviously skilled in the Dark Arts. If she aimed her anger at something, she was sure that she could murder it in a second.

A flash of excitement twittered in her veins and then Remus's face floated into her head. Could she hurt him? How else would she be with Voldemort?
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus)   I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:56 pm

Remus had received an owl from Catalina Williams, saying a few words to explain an agreement she had come to with Belatrix Black about the Dark Arts. This agreement, involved Remus. He sighed as he walked into the Forbidden forest slowly, wondering if he could ever talk his friend out of this. Catalina had told him, in the letter, to meet him there. So he figured, that he should listen to her.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus)   I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:05 pm

Catalina jumped violently when she heard footsteps. Whipping her head in that direction she met eyes with Remus, her sapphire orbs instantly saddened. "I have already told you too much," she whispered, her voice barely above a murmur. She was afraid Bellatrix would be listening nearby.

She would just have to get this over with. Then, with a painful lurch of her heart, she remembered something.

"Please don't give up on me, Remus."
"I'm not going to. I promise."

His laughter filled her head and she felt tears start to well in her eyes. "I have to do this, Remus. It's the only way."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus)   I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:11 pm

"You dont have to be like that, Catalina", He said softly. He wasn't afraid, and it showed, but he was sad that she was choosing this path.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus)   I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:17 pm

Catalina shook her head, trying to concentrate. She began pacing back and forth between two trees, fighting to hold in her tears. Finally, she turned to look at him, her sapphire eyes gazing into his saddened amber orbs.

"Yes, I do, Remus. You don't understand! You have friends, a woman that loves you! I have nothing but anger and hatred towards other human beings. So why not harness it?" Her velvet voice became silkily destructive, and she gazed at him morbidly.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus)   I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:19 pm

Remus took in a deep breath as he gazed at her and spread out his arms so that he was open for any spells. "Make it now then, so i dont have to explain my pain to the others later. Ill get over it in time for the others not to notice, and you'll get away", He told her.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus)   I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:24 pm

Catalina stopped and turned to stare at him directly. She closed her eyes for a moment and then swallowed at his willingness. He was helping her? She frowned, a single tear falling from her sapphire eye in confusion.

"You are willing?" she whispered, sadness enveloping her entire body. Before she did anything else, she stepped towards him, wrapped her arms around him and then pressed her lips to his.

Then, after a quick minute, she broke away and aimed her wand at him. "Please forgive me, Remus. Please." Tears fled her eyes freely now, her tear strewn face both beautiful and deadly.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus)   I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:26 pm

He nodded in agreement, "Of course. I want to help if you truly want this", He told her. The kiss she gave him surprised him and left him a bit confused, but he watched her aim her want at him and took in another breath. "I told you, ill never give up on you", He said closing his eyes, ready for pain.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus)   I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:31 pm

Catalina could barely see her tears were making her vision so blurry. She stared at him, her wand arm trembling terribly. The moment seemed never ending as she stared at Remus through clouded eyes.

I told you, I'll never give up on you. His words made her cry even more, the tearflow increasing in size and speed.

"I love you, Remus, please don't forget that." She closed her eyes once more and then blinked away the tears.

She took a deep breath before exclaiming, "Crucio!"
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus)   I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:34 pm

Remus heard the spell ringing in his ears and then he felt the impact of it hit him full on. He fell to the ground screaming in pain. Writhing on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus)   I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:39 pm

Krista followed Remus into the forbidden forest in her animagus form, which was a white tiger. She saw everything, from the kiss to Catalina telling Remus she loved him, then when Catalina cursed Remus. Krista stayed quiet and watched, if Remus would let her go she would just get her later.

Last edited by Krista Green on Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus)   I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:41 pm

Catalina felt her heart stop momentarily as she did nothing but stare at Remus's body on the ground. She remained motionless for what seemed like forever. Staring at him with her sapphire eyes, she realized that she should remove the curse before he went insane. She moved her wand and then fell to her knees, trembling as she watched her only friend.

Please, Remus, get up! she screamed inside her head. She was aobut to approach him, but found herself unable to move.

OOC: Could you get someone else to post so I can run away? And, does he know not to tell anyone it was her? Or were you already planning on not telling people?
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus)   I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:49 pm

Belatrix jumped down from the tree she stood at and shot a confusion spell at Green. "Go, Now! Before they see you. You'll ruin everything, Williams", She spat and leapt into the shadows just as quickly as she had appeared.

When they were out of hearing distance from Hogwarts, Belatrix stopped and turned to face Catalina. "Im must say, im surprised. I didn't think you would do it, but next time, don’t go throwing a pity party for your target, just kill them and get it over with", Belatrix rolled her coal black eyes. She crossed her arms over her chest and looked back to see if anyone was coming. No one.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus)   I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:52 pm

Krista sensed the spell coming and leaped away. She pounced over by Remus, still in her animagus form and got him on her back with a bit of trouble. Krista carried him safely back to hogwarts and laid him in the ground. She transformed back and wiped away a tear, the scene kept going through her head of Catalina kissing Remus then cursing him. She left a note saying she wouldn't be around for awhile and ran back into the forest to hide for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus)   I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:56 pm

Catalina nodded and hid in the shadows. She felt suddenly empty, and she wondered if Remus would ever speak to her again. She looked at Bellatrix when Krista had taken Remus away and said, "Do you think she will reveal my actions?"
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus)   I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:58 pm

After Krista put Remus to safety she ran towards Catalina and heard her question to Bellatrix. Krista transformed and walked over to Catalina unafraid. "I won't tell, on one condition."
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus)   I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:01 pm

Catalina turned, her sapphire eyes still puffy from crying. Her tear strewn face stared stone-like into Krista's and she was wary of the condition. She looked over at Bellatrix again, unsure of what to do. Then, without waiting, she muttered, "What do you want from me, Green?" Her voice was cold, brittled with iciness.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus)   I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:02 pm

Krista glared. "Stay. Away. From. Remus." She said slowly and just as icily.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus)   I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:04 pm

Catalina was not phased by her anger, but she knew that Remus and her would be having secret meetings away from everyone else, if only she oculd accomplish that. Glaring stonily at Krista, she whispered, "I don't really think he'll want me near him after that, do you?" She laughed coldly, hiding her pain well with her cruelty.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus)   I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:07 pm

"I know what you do to him, you use yourself against him and act all innocent and pretty much whorish. Stay away from him, ignore him at all costs and i'll keep my mouth shut." she glared with hatred at Catalina.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus)   I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:15 pm

"You know nothing about me, you selfish Hufflepuff!" Catalina said Hufflepuff with disgust, as if the word had been riddled with deformities and rotting flesh. "I am by no means innocent, but you do not know the first thing of what I have truly spoken about with Remus. Maybe he'll tell you, maybe he won't."

She paused, poking Krista in the chest with her porcelain finger. "Let me tell you something, Green." A ripple of anger flashed through her body making her face momentarily monstrous. "You are one of the reasons I have chosen this path. In the future, you're going to have to make sure you watch yourself, because after I get out of here, I'm finding you first."

She laughed coldly and then sped off in the opposite direction, towards the Hogwarts gates. Running just outside them, she pointed her wand at the castle and said, "Accio broom!" her broom sped in her direction, and without another thought she flew away on it, her tears lost in the wind.

Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus)   I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:16 pm

Belatrix lifted her pale hand to Krista Green's neck. "How about you just go away, and pretend it didn't happen", She tightened her firm grip around the female’s thin neck with ease. She would kill her. Then and there, it would be easy. She had much experience with killing students, especially ones of Green's house; Hufflepuff.

Coal eyes watched at Catalina.Then she returned her eyes to Green. She laughed darkly, her eyes sparkling with Malicious thoughts of murder.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus)   I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:18 pm

Krista transformed into her animagus form and growled at Black. She pounced and pinned her down with her large paws knocking her wand away from her.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus)   I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:27 pm

Belatrix smirked, only a few of her pearly teeth showing. She looked the Animagus fearlessly in the eyes, “ I don’t need my wand to fight you, Bitch”, A low growl formed in Belatrix’s throat and her eyes flashed with a rage that would scare millions. Belatrix pulled herself up and kicked the wolf off of her swiftly. She snatched her wand off of the wet dirt and pocketed it. A bitter laugh floated from her thin lips as she kicked the wolf in the large nose and turned away from it. Belatrix walked away from the beast as if it were a mere puppy chasing her home. She looked up at the branch above her, and grabbed hold of it tightly, pulled herself up and perching on it with ease. She positioned herself comfortable and closed her eyes, prepared to sleep there for the night. The cold wind blew, chilling her already icy skin as she slept.

OOC: No attacking while im sleeping! It’s weak and I hate when people do that….
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus)   I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:29 pm

OOC: It's a white tiger, not a wolf.

Krista merely let her be and walked away, acting if nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus)   I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I should {KNOW} that *YOU'RE* no {GOOD} for *ME* (Open, but preferably Remus)
Page 1 of 1