Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New and Confused ((Open))

Go down 
+4
Jamie Prophet
Lily Evans
Sirius Black
Annabell Webb
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Annabell Webb
Fifth Year
Annabell Webb

New and Confused ((Open)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and Confused ((Open))   New and Confused ((Open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:10 am

Annabell looked at Kaya and some boy and her face lit up once realization hit. "Kayalynn's got a boyfriend!" she pretty mught shrieked.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: New and Confused ((Open))   New and Confused ((Open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:29 pm

Eric could feel he was blushing bright red. He smiled stupidly at Annabell than at Kayalynn.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: New and Confused ((Open))   New and Confused ((Open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:35 pm

Kaya blushed and smiled back at Eric then at her friends. "He has a name Anna, guys this is Eric Jennings."
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: New and Confused ((Open))   New and Confused ((Open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:40 pm

Krista walked passed and saw her sister standing rather close to a Ravenclaw boy. She heard what Annabell shrieked and looked surprised at her sister. "You got a boyfriend?!" she asked smiling hugely at her older sister.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: New and Confused ((Open))   New and Confused ((Open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:42 pm

Kaya looked at her sister and smiled. "You act so surprised."
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: New and Confused ((Open))   New and Confused ((Open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:46 pm

"Well, you're music is so important to you. You always act like you have no time for anyone else." Krista said still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: New and Confused ((Open))   New and Confused ((Open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:57 pm

Leighanna walked into the Great Hall about to sit at the Gryffindor table when she saw a crowd of her two best friends and her boyfriend. "Hey guys, what up?"Leighanna asked as she saw a new girl she never seen before. "Oh hello, I'm Leighanna Lovegood I'm in Gryffindor and welcome to Hogwarts."said Leighanna with a warm smile to the new girl.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: New and Confused ((Open))   New and Confused ((Open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:32 pm

Eric smiled warmly at Krista. So this must be Kaya's little sistre that she always talks about thought Eric.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: New and Confused ((Open))   New and Confused ((Open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:01 pm

Kaya smiled at Eric and Krista. "I found time."
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: New and Confused ((Open))   New and Confused ((Open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:21 pm

Eric looked at her and smiled "We both did"
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: New and Confused ((Open))   New and Confused ((Open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:15 pm

Kaya smiled at Eric and gently took his hand. "But yeah, anyway. Krista this is my boyfriend Eric Jennings, Eric this is my sister Krista. Me, her, Kai, and Kyle are quadruplets."
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: New and Confused ((Open))   New and Confused ((Open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:46 pm

"Nice to meet you" said Eric smiling at Krista "You don't look very much alike' he observed laughing
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: New and Confused ((Open))   New and Confused ((Open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:49 pm

"No, she looks more like mum; me, Kai, and Kyle look like dad." She smiled. "They make fun of me and said I should have been a boy."
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: New and Confused ((Open))   New and Confused ((Open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:04 pm

"I really must say I am very glad that you arn't, for I could never be with you otherwise" He smiled playfuly
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: New and Confused ((Open))   New and Confused ((Open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:03 pm

Kaya laughed and hugged Eric, this was the most she's ever really smiled in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: New and Confused ((Open))   New and Confused ((Open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:39 pm

Eric smiled back at her and kissed her gentley.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: New and Confused ((Open))   New and Confused ((Open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:05 pm

Kaya smiled and kissed him back gently. "Love you." She said and held onto his hand.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: New and Confused ((Open))   New and Confused ((Open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:10 pm

Krista cleared her throat. "Now now, Kayalynn Emmalee Green, you know better than to show public displays of affection out in public." Krista said imitating the teachers.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: New and Confused ((Open))   New and Confused ((Open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:49 am

Eric could not help himself and he blushed. "Now Krista, like you've never kissed someone in public" he said laughing
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: New and Confused ((Open))   New and Confused ((Open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:22 pm

Kaya laughed and stuck her tongue out at her sister. "Seriously Krissy, you've done worse than this." she laughed again and hugged Eric.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: New and Confused ((Open))   New and Confused ((Open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:50 am

Eir cthought about saying something about Lupin but disided agenst it. no need to cause her any pain. Eric just smiled at Kaya.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: New and Confused ((Open))   New and Confused ((Open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:19 pm

Kaya smiled back at Eric and looked at her sister. "Hey, the guys are getting together for band practice this weekend. You wanna come and watch?"
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: New and Confused ((Open))   New and Confused ((Open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:36 am

"Yeah" Eric said enthusasticly. "That would be great"
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: New and Confused ((Open))   New and Confused ((Open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:23 pm

Kayalynn laughed and hugged Eric. "Great! It will be so much fun with you there!" She said happily.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: New and Confused ((Open))   New and Confused ((Open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:10 am

Eric could not help but smiling again "I love you" he wispered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New and Confused ((Open))   New and Confused ((Open)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New and Confused ((Open))
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next