Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Charms Class (RP)

Go down 
+11
Eric Jennings
Brooklyn James
Kayalynn Green
Elias Blacknight
Leighanna Lovegood
Severus Snape
Lily Evans
Catalina Williams
Krista Green
Sirius Black
Cassandra Smits
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

Charms Class (RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:34 pm

Brook nodded. "Alright." she blushed when Catalina said that. "I dunno Catty, I haven't seen him which makes me think he thinks it was all a mistake." She said sadly, which was unusual for Brooklyn, she never let a guy have such a hold on her.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:43 pm

"No guy in his right mind would think that of a Veela. After all, he's practically smitten by you. I've seen the way he looks at you," Cataling said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:49 pm

Brook looked down at her lap. "It kinda worries me, that maybe he only likes me because I'm a veela.... he's the only guy I've ever really cared about, I've never let a guy have a hold on me like he has on me.... and it would really hurt to find out that he only likes me because of me being a veela..." she sighed and looked up. "Being a veela is a gift, and a curse."
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:54 pm

Catalina had never heard such a common thing from friendly lips. "You believe that, too? I was beginning to think I was the only one. My mother keeps telling me I'm lucky to be one, because beauty always beats brawn and brains." She rolled her eyes, placing a reassuring hand on Bee's arm.

"I know what you mean. It has started to worry me about Ben, but knowing that he's a Vampire, kind of relieves that anxiety. I mean, they live trying to seduce women, and he can talk to me without becoming a bubble-headed idiot. Can Xavier do that?" Catalina whispered, careful not to let anyone overhear their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:00 pm

"Yes, I do." She sighed. Bee looked at her friend almost sad.

"Yes, he can most of the time. Usually when I first walk into the room he's bad but he get's over it soon and can talk very well." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:05 pm

"Well, I'm sure if we both find the right guys, we'll get over that," Catalina said sweetly.

"If he's trying to talk to you, I doubt he just likes you for your looks. I know one thing about guys, and it's this: If they just want you for your body and your beauty then they won't even try to get to know what's inside your head. But, if they do talk to you, then they're worth keeping around for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:10 pm

"Yeah, hopefully anyway." She said.

Bee listened and nodded. "Yeah, I guess that makes sense."
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:16 pm

Catalina smiled, glad she could reassure her friend. Then, without further ado, she buried her face in her hands again, feeling the sorrow start to sink in.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:21 pm

Bee felt bad for Catty. "Catty, you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:31 pm

OOC: haha. You already asked her that. She's gonna get CATTY. haha I crack myself up.

IC: Catalina looked up at her from her place on the desk. She shook her head solemnly and then glanced at the professor. "Is she going to start?"
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:32 pm

OOC: Yeah, she'll end up repeating herself sometimes

IC: "No, not yet. But soon." she said looking up at the professor.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:12 am

Eric walked into the class and looked around. Even after 6 years of school Eric did not have many friends. he was more of a loner.Eric walked across the classroom to sit by the two ravenclaw girls, at least they were his fellows. "Hey Willams, Hey James" he said quietly, not wanting to disturb their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:50 pm

Catalina looked over at Eric Jennings, wondering why he was talking to her. Actually, she didn't want anyone talking to her. She sighed and then gave him a weary smile.

"Hello, Eric, how are you?" Catalina breathed out morosely.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:53 pm

"Not bad Willams" he said trailing off
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black

Narcissa Black

PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:46 pm

Narcissa walked into class feeling slightly stressed from her classes and from the start of a new year at school. She looked around the room calmly and casualy tryind to disguise her anxiety. She soon recognized a fellow Slytherin, Severus Snape.

She moved gracefully over to the adjacent chair to sit next to her friend. She sat down without making a sound and looked next to her to find Severus looking in a different. Without following his stare, she said in a cool voice, <<Hello Severus.>>
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:20 pm

Severus looked over at Narcissa with a tender smile. His black eyes glittered with interest at the notice of her anxiety and he said, "Hey, Cissy. How are you faring?"
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black

Narcissa Black

PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:43 pm

A thin smile, almost sinister looking, spread across Narcissa's face. She had missed her friend.

<<Well. I am doing very well. And yourself?>> she asked sweetly while keeping perfect eye contact. His eyes seemed to house some sort of torment, and even though they were so familiar and somewhat comfortable, she still often felt troubled by them.

She quickly removed her gaze from him and allowed her eyes to scan the classroom. The charms professor still had not shown. Narcissa swept her eyes across the room and spotted some of the other familiar students. Instantly she spotted a red haired girl and recognized her at once. This was Lily.

<<How is Lily?>> Narcissa asked with an almost disgust. She was not of Pure blood or a Slytherin. She asked the question to make polite conversation with Severus. She knew he fancied the girl.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:10 pm

"I am quite alright, I suppose. Just a little bothered by stress." Severus flashed her another smile, noticing her scrutinizing gaze before he followed her eyes to his Lilyflower.

He could hear the hatred in her voice, but he chose to look past it. Almost every friend he had despised his love for the Gryffindor, but he didn't care. He wouldn't stop loving her. "She's fine. The whole ordeal with Catalina is starting to bother her, but other than that, perfect."

OOC: LACEYHEAD, you already know everyone here because you've been going here for the whole time, just happened to start in the fifth year. And, you don't have to know about the Catalina thing, cuz Snape can tell you about it or something.
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black

Narcissa Black

PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:34 am

Narcissa's eyes grew wide and flickered with curiosity and interest. Without thinking she quietly spoke out of the side of her mouth, making sure he was the only to hear her. <<Catalina?>> she asked. <<What is the problem?>>

She instantly became ashamed of her prying and grimanced. She loved gossip, but it was different with Severus. She knew how protective he was of Lily and was not sure how he would take her questioning about the girl.

<<I'm sorry,>> she spoke sweetly. <<You do not have to answer that. Perhaps a different time.>>
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:28 am

Severus smirked at her interest and then said, "I shall tell you in the Common Room. There aren't as many eavesdroppers in there." He smiled again and said, "It doesn't really involve Lily as much as it does her friends."
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black

Narcissa Black

PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:58 pm

Narcissa nodded in agreement. Right now was not the place or time for such talk. She was in class. She moved her gaze to the front of the classroom, wondering when the lesson was about to begin.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:06 pm

Lucius walked into the room, thankful that class had not started yet and that he had not come in late once again. He saw Cissy seated next to Snape. With a smile, he walked over.

"How are you, love?" Lucius asked Narcissa as he took a seat beside her.
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black

Narcissa Black

PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:41 am

Narcissa looked up at Lucius and smiled widely. <<I am doing fine,>> she stated. She was glad that he had sat next to her. She felt as though they hardly saw each other. <<I've missed you, but besides that, I am fine.>>
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:00 pm

Eric's head lulled as he felt himself dirfting off to sleep with all of that abest minded chatter.
Back to top Go down
Silver Hunting

Silver Hunting

PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:47 pm

Silver moved into the room and had no one to sit with so he sat down at a table alone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charms Class (RP)   Charms Class (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charms Class (RP)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next