Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Offical Dating Area

Go down 
+12
Sarah Taylor
Zane Carter
Adabella Beland
Brooklyn James
Brandy Blake
Krista Green
Kayalynn Green
Eric Jennings
Leighanna Lovegood
Catalina Williams
Annabell Webb
Jamie Prophet
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamie Prophet
Seventh Year, Prefect, Head Girl, Chaser
Jamie Prophet

Offical Dating Area Empty
PostSubject: Offical Dating Area   Offical Dating Area Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:20 pm

I'm sorry this is a re-post but I thought this would be a better place to post this topic.

Here you can officaly preclaim your love as a couple! You are not couples in real life just your characters are couples in your RPs. If you are looking for a partner just state it in a form like this:

LOOKING FOR LOVE
Name:
Year:
Things you should know about me:
Things I want in my partner:

If you have a partner that you are already officaly dating in RPs you can post your relationship here so people know that you are not avalible. It should look like this:

IN A RELATIONSHIP
Name:
Partners Name:
How long you have been together:
Any other information:

If you break out of a relationship that you have posted in this board you say it like this:

RECENTLY OUT OF A RELATIONSHIP
Name:
Previous Partners Name:
Why you broke up (optional):
When you broke up:
How long you had been together:
Any other details:

If you want no part in getting asked to be in a relationship you can state it like this. Remember if you do not resopnd in this way (or not respond at all) you are open to be asked (you may turn them down however):

UNWILLING TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP RIGHT NOW
Name:
Date:
Reason you do not want to be in a relationship (optional):

If three characters are in a love triange and you want to post it in addition to the other stuff it can be done like this:

LOVE TRIANGE!
1st Persons Name:
2nd Persons Name:
3rd Persons Name:
The Plot of the Triangle (discribe each player in it):

If there are more than three just add 4th Persons Name etc.

Here is our current love chart (last updated July 9, 2009):

LOOKING FOR LOVE:
Girls:
Annabell Webb
Brandy Blake
Adabella Beland
Sarah Taylor
Ellanesse Wood

Guys:
Zane Carter (SORTA)
Silver Hunting

IN A RELATIONSHIP:
Catalina Willams/Benjamin Kanst
Leighanna Lovegood/Sirius Black
Eric Jennings/Kayalynn Green
Brooklyn James/Xavier Ashcroft

UNWILLING TO BE IN ANY RELATIONSHIPS RIGHT NOW:

Thank you...

Last edited by Jamie Prophet on Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:52 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Annabell Webb
Fifth Year
Annabell Webb

PostSubject: Re: Offical Dating Area   Offical Dating Area Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:28 pm

LOOKING FOR LOVE
Name: Annabell Webb
Year: 5
Things you should know about me: Like to speak my mind, don't let anyone bring me down. Is a great friend and always speaks the truth. I am a muggle born, and won't let you talk me down just because I am one.
Skills: DADA, skateboarding, singing, dancing, Transfiguration
Weaknesses: Potions, quiditch
Likes: DADA, skateboarding, singing, dancing, Transfiguration, running, big crowds, party's, meeting new people, having fun
Dislikes : Stuck up people, cooking, being ordered to do something
Things I want in my partner: Sense of adventure, likes to have fun, polite, and likes to spend days outside.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Offical Dating Area   Offical Dating Area Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:37 pm

IN A RELATIONSHIP
Name: Catalina Williams
Partners Name: Benjamin Kanst
How long you have been together: For a couple of weeks (I can't really tell on here. haha)
Any other information: I really love him, and I will do anything to keep him safe and protected while we're together. I have given him my heart, so I have hope that he won't break it.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Offical Dating Area   Offical Dating Area Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:08 pm

IN A RELATIONSHIP
Name:Leighanna Lovegood
Partners Name:Sirius Black
How long you have been together:A couple of weeks! Razz
Any other information: I REALLY love him to death and I will do anything for him!
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Offical Dating Area   Offical Dating Area Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:44 pm

LOOKING FOR LOVE
Name: Eric Jennings
Year: 6th
Things you should know about me: Probably looking for a Ravnclaw or Slythirin. Look at application
Things I want in my partner: Loving, kind, musical
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Offical Dating Area   Offical Dating Area Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:09 pm

LOOKING FOR LOVE
Name: Kayalynn Green
Things you should know about me: Music is very important to me, Loves to prank people, party, loves to flirt with guys, doesn't care what it is or how much it is if I wants it I will get it. Look at my app for anything else
Things I want in my partner: Loving, Musical, Will show me emotions and actually care about me
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Offical Dating Area   Offical Dating Area Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:21 pm

Hmm.. You would be a good match for Eric Jennings... haha... I'llput you down.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Offical Dating Area   Offical Dating Area Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:26 pm

THIS IS NOW ALSO A MATCHMAKING SERVICE Smile
You can owl your "match" if your character is interested in the other character. Then you will "meet" in a RP

Current Matches:
Kayalynn Green+Eric Jennings
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Offical Dating Area   Offical Dating Area Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:20 am

K
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Offical Dating Area   Offical Dating Area Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:10 pm

IN A RELATIONSHIP
Name: Krista Green
Partners Name: Remus Lupin
How long you have been together: Couple Weeks
Any other information: We really love each other, but have gotten in a few fights. I really love him and don't want to lose him.
Back to top Go down
Brandy Blake
First Year
Brandy Blake

PostSubject: Re: Offical Dating Area   Offical Dating Area Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:35 pm

LOOKING FOR LOVE
Name: Brandy Blake
Year: 2nd (Sorry i change my year a lot)
Things you should know about me: Brandy is a shy girl who doesn't exactly fit in most of the time. Most people fight with her and hurt her just because she is alone and needs someone to help her. She is kind when you get to know her and she would do anything for her friends
Things I want in my partner: Has a sense of humor that makes me laugh, Loves music, Will protect me and someone who actually cares.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Offical Dating Area   Offical Dating Area Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:42 pm

IN A RELATIONSHIP
Name: Eric Jennings
Partners Name: Kayalynn Green
How long you have been together: About one week (or less)
Any other information: I met her at the Spring Dance outside when we didn't want to dance. We kept seeing eeachother after that and it all fell into place. It is perfect for Eric. Kaya is perfect...
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: Offical Dating Area   Offical Dating Area Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:48 pm

IN A RELATIONSHIP
Name: Brooklyn James
Partners Name: Xavier Ashcroft
How long you have been together: Since start of term.
Any other information: It's a secret, only Catalina Williams and Ben Kanst know of the relationship. Even thought I'm a veela, Xavier was not drawn by my looks, but by who I am.
Back to top Go down
Adabella Beland
Forth Year, Keeper
Adabella Beland

PostSubject: Re: Offical Dating Area   Offical Dating Area Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:32 am

LOOKING FOR LOVE
Name: Adabella Beland
Year: 4
Things You should know about me: Addie is a born leader who loves to learn and discover. Her second possable house would be Ravenclaw. She is not unwilling to be with someone from any house but she would prefer a non-Slythirin. She does not like the dark arts and loves writing, reading, music and languadge (not spelling).
Things i want in my partner: loving, willing to show his emotions, kind to others, kind to me, musical, goes with the flow, doen't controdict me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lymanmedia.net/waterwheel
Zane Carter
Teachers Assistant
Zane Carter

PostSubject: Re: Offical Dating Area   Offical Dating Area Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:48 pm

LOOKING FOR LOVE
Name: Zane Carter
Year: Out of School (Age 18)
Things you should know about me: Zane wishes to teach at Hogwarts but is currently going to be a teachers assistant. He has big dreams and is focased on work. He needs someone to get his mind off things and make him laugh. It is okay if this someone is a student, just needs to be 5th year and over.
Things I want in my partner: Funny, loveable, fun to be around, adores me (Smile), is kind to strangers, musical (optional), and just wants to have a good time sorting out the puzzle of life...
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Offical Dating Area   Offical Dating Area Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:54 pm

Yay! Every time we get a guy I have to make a match... The only possable match for Zane Carter is Annabell Webb but he might want to wait a bit to see if there are any others...
Back to top Go down
Sarah Taylor

Sarah Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Offical Dating Area   Offical Dating Area Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:35 pm

Name: Sarah Taylor
Year: 17
Things you should know about me: Sarah is very smart, always caring, she loves to sing, and is always expressing her feelings. She plays guitar, likes to fly, is interested in astronomy, Potions, and DADA. Her weaknesses though are love, boys, animals, cooking. She never tries to get into a relationship so she doesn't get her heart broken, but it still happens because she just watches how everyone in a relationship is always happy. She can't cook, not even to save her life, and animals just scare her. You can usually find her outside under a tree, up in the tree, or playing in the rain.
Things I want in my partner: Someone who won't break her heart and who would actually take care of her and love her for her, not the veela in her.
Back to top Go down
Zane Carter
Teachers Assistant
Zane Carter

PostSubject: Re: Offical Dating Area   Offical Dating Area Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:43 am

IN A RELATIONSHIP (SORTA)
Name: Zane Carter
Partners Name: Leighanna Lovegood
How long you have been together: We are not together
Any other information: Zane is a warewolf/shape-shifter (like Jacob Black in Twilight) and he imprinted on Leighanna in Astronomy and he can't take his eyes off her since. Zane is okay with just friendship but he needs to be around her.
Back to top Go down
Ellanesse Wood
Fifth Year
Ellanesse Wood

PostSubject: Re: Offical Dating Area   Offical Dating Area Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:59 am

Name: Ellanesse Wood
Year: 15
Things you should know about me: Ella is a loving fun girl. She is caring and a though girl. She is the only child in her family, that's why her parents want her to be the best. She keeps smiling, even if there are too many burdens on her shoulders to carry on. She reads a lot, but kinda lazy for working on her assignments. She also is a loyal friend and a good hearer.
Things I want in my partner: Someone with high sense of humor and able to make her smile whenever she is sad. A caring person who will always care about her and love her.
Back to top Go down
Silver Hunting

Silver Hunting

PostSubject: Re: Offical Dating Area   Offical Dating Area Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:32 pm

Name: Silver Hunting
About ME: Silver is a quiet lad who has no real aquantinces because no one really understands him. he needs someone who will care for him but still let him have power (because he is old fashioned).
About my partner: Someone who is caring, kind, easy to be around, very low key, quiet, and enjoys music, animals, and being around family
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: Offical Dating Area   Offical Dating Area Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:29 pm

RECENTLY OUT OF A RELATIONSHIP
Name: Brooklyn James
Previous Partners Name: Xavier Ashcroft
Why you broke up (optional): Drifted
When you broke up: few days ago
How long you had been together: only a few weeks
Any other details: Brook is unwilling to be in a realtionship
Back to top Go down
Callia Benoit

Callia Benoit

PostSubject: Re: Offical Dating Area   Offical Dating Area Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:51 pm

Name: Callia Benoit
Things you should know about me: Cali loves adventure and is always trying to find something to do to keep busy and entertained. She loves animals, but she isn't a big cat person. She loves to sing and play guitar, but anywhere listening to music is good. She Grew up in the U.S. for a while, but now she is French royalty when she becamse reconnected with her father, so she isn't spoiled but she appreciates what she has. Family is important to her.
Things I want in my partner: She is a bit of a rebel so she is looking for she is looking for someone who is rebellious too. not that she is into the dark arts or anything, but she like adventure. She wants someone to care for her and treat her right.
Back to top Go down
Dani Julieas

Dani Julieas

PostSubject: Re: Offical Dating Area   Offical Dating Area Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:35 pm

Name: Dani
Year: 5th
Things you should know about me: she can be mean, but if she likes some one, she will show her true colors. Read the app to know more
Things I want in my partner: Preferably some one the same age, or older, but she wont be picky.
Back to top Go down
http://newhogwarts.to-relax.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offical Dating Area   Offical Dating Area Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Offical Dating Area
Page 1 of 1