Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S

Go down 
+2
Brooklyn James
Catalina Williams
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S Empty
PostSubject: It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S   It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:23 pm

~Catalina "Annaliese" Williams

It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S Gorgeous

~TWO GENTLEMEN OF VERONA
o, swear not by the moon, the inconstant moon just met
life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage acquaintance
speak then to me, who neither beg nor fear your favours nor your hate first name basis
away, and mock the time with fairest show: false face must hide what the false heart doth know fake friend
will be glad to do my benevolence to make atonements and compremises between you former enemy
but manhood is melted into courtesies, valour into compliment on-and-off friend
the game's afoot! follow your spirit; and upon this charge party buddy
and my two schoolfellows, whom i will trust as i will adders fang'd classmate
in nature's infinite book of secrecy a little i can read study buddy
give me your hands, if we be friends, and robin shall restore amends friend
we much did long to see you, the need we have to use you did provoke our hasty sending childhood friend
who, falling there to find his fellow forth, unseen, inquisitive, confounds himself close friend
now, my co-mates and brothers in exile, hath not old custom made this life more sweet partners in crime
my lord of kent: remember him hereafter as my honourable friend best friend
but cruel are the times, when we are traitors and do not know ourselves practically family
your father lost a father; that father lost, lost his, and the survivor bound in filial obligation distant family
we in it shall be remember'd; we few, we happy few, we band of brothers immediate family

~ANTONY & CLEOPATRA
if love be blind, love cannot hit the mark friends who flirt
o, then, i see queen mab hath been with you flirt
the heads of the maids, or their maidenheads; take it in what sense thou wilt physical attraction
my affections are then most humble; i have no ambition to see a goodlier man puppy crush
as sweet as balm, as soft as air, as gentle, o antony! nay, i will take thee too cuddle buddy
sighing like furnace, with a woeful ballad made to his mistress' eyebrow crush on you (speak to me first)
'he that is giddy thinks the world turns round:' i pray you, tell me what you meant by that crush on me
i never heard so musical a discord, such sweet thunder mutual crush
we may, each wreathed in the other's arms, our pastimes done, possess a golden slumber fling
come, temperate nymphs, and help to celebrate a contract of true love lust
i aim'd so near, when i supposed you loved past relationship (good terms)
love still pursues him to and fro, and plies his cruel scourge past relationship (still chemistry)
let me not name it to you, you chaste stars! short term relationship (speak to me first)
there's not a minute of our lives should stretch without some pleasure now long term relationship
come, my dear love, the purchase made, the fruits are to ensue future relationship (speak to me first)
how sweet is love itself possess'd, when but love's shadows are so rich in joy! true love

~THE TEMPEST
a heavy summons lies like lead upon me, and yet i would not sleep tolerate
come in, tailor; here you may roast your goose! knock, knock; never at quiet! playful annoyance
i will bite my thumb at them; which is a disgrace to them, if they bear it friendly rivalry
the lion moved with pity did endure to have his princely paws pared all away different cliques
give me no counsel. my griefs cry louder than advertisement former friend
he'll make demand of her, and spend that kiss which is my heaven to have bad breakup
the powers, delaying, not forgetting, have incensed the seas and shores impersonal dislike
sit down awhile; and let us once again assail your ears annoyance
and say i am revenge, sent from below to join with him and right his heinous wrongs jealousy
the access and passage to remorse, that no compunctious visitings of nature shake my fell purpose dislike
o tamora! be called a gentle queen, and with thine own hands kill me in this place complete disregard
the villainy you teach me, i will execute, and it shall go hard rivals
is this a dagger which i see before me, the handle toward my hand? loathing

~MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING
come hither, nurse, what is yond gentleman? does not know
a sailor's wife had chestnuts in her lap, and munch'd, and munch'd, and munch'd like to get to know
the most lamentable comedy, and most cruel death of pyramus and thisby met once
good sir, why do you start; and seem to fear things that do sound so fair? scared of (you/me)
a glooming peace this morning with it brings; the sun, for sorrow, will not show his head concern for (you/me)
the which if you with patient ears attend, what here shall miss, our toil shall strive to mend student/teacher
only look up clear; to alter favour ever is to fear: leave all the rest to me. good influence
you would fright the duchess and the ladies, that they would shriek bad influence
noble patricians, patrons of my right, defend the justice of my cause with arms protective of (you/me)
come, dolabella, see high order in this great solemnity respect for (you/me)
if you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? secret keeper

~ALL'S WELL THAT ENDS WELL
Plot made by [color:6b81=B96F53]T@ble of Blank Pages.
She catches you stealing and she will be forced to send er
army of Ewoks after you, and we all know how badass they can be.
Colours from the amazifying Colour Blender.
Relationships are all borrowed from the immortal genius of William Shakespeare!
~
You post in mine, I'll post in yours. And I expect the same in return.
Be creative! Don't just write a sentence and be done with it. It's not cool!
And If I don't like what you do come up with, I can change it.
Capice?
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S   It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:25 pm

~SOMETHING IS ROTTEN IN THE STATE OF DENMARK

~DOUBLE, DOUBLE, TOIL AND TROUBLE
It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S Liv_Tyler_047 It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S Liv_Tyler_050 It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S Liv_Tyler_054
but soft, it is...
GWENALINE "JENNIFER" KENT
all the world's a stage and this girl has been
playing her part for seventeen years

who, falling there to find his fellow forth, unseen, inquisitive, confounds himself close friend
a glooming peace this morning with it brings; the sun, for sorrow, will not show his head concern for me
noble patricians, patrons of my right, defend the justice of my cause with arms protective of you

GWEN SAYS ~ "Remus is awesome!"
MOONY SAYS ~ *blush*

Code:
[color=gray][font=georgia][size=15][color=darkblue][b]~[/b][/color]DOUBLE, [color=darkblue]DOUBLE[/color], TOIL [color=darkblue]AND[/color] TROUBLE[/size]
three matching icons, if I don't like the ones you give me, i will replace them
[size=10]but soft, it is...[/size]
[size=15]FIRST "[color=violet for girls, blue for guys]MIDDLE[/color]" LAST[/size]
[size=10][i]all the world's a stage and this girl/guy has been
playing her/his part for AGE (written out) years[/i]

[placements, quote first post for colours]

[color=violet for girls, blue for guys]NAME[/color] SAYS [color=indigo for girls, darkblue for guys]~[/color] "blah, blah, blah"
[color=violet for girls, blue for guys]CHARACTER NAME[/color] SAYS [color=indigo for girls, darkblue for guys]~[/color] "if I've already posted in yours, then copy and paste it here. if not, just leave blank."[/size][/color][/font]

Keep it in code form, please. Just add the *'s just after the / in code at the end and then before the word at the beginning so it will look like this:

[*code]blah blah code stuff[/*code]

If you have questions, just send me a message.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S   It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:26 pm

~ROMEOS

It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S _______--large-msg-11756158013
but soft, it is...
SEVERUS "TOBIAS" SNAPE
all the world's a stage and this guy has been
playing his part for FIFTEEN years

life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage acquaintance
speak then to me, who neither beg nor fear your favours nor your hate first name basis
give me your hands, if we be friends, and robin shall restore amends friend
a glooming peace this morning with it brings; the sun, for sorrow, will not show his head concern for (you)
noble patricians, patrons of my right, defend the justice of my cause with arms protective of (you)

SEVERUS SAYS ~ "Catalina is a beautiful young woman, yet I feel as if she has no idea what she's getting herself into."
CATALINA SAYS ~ "if I've already posted in yours, then copy and paste it here. if not, just leave blank."

It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S 3586876030_4ffb10f60c-1It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S 3586069019_049e17f6b1-1It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S 3586877452_488d8af726-1
but soft, it is...
BENJAMIN "JAMES" KANST
playing his part for a HUNDRED AND TWENTY THREE years

the heads of the maids, or their maidenheads; take it in what sense thou wilt physical attraction
there's not a minute of our lives should stretch without some pleasure now long term relationship
noble patricians, patrons of my right, defend the justice of my cause with arms protective of me

BEN SAYS ~ "I open my heart up to you and I ask for nothing in return, just the promise that you'll be here in the morning."
CATALINA SAYS ~ "if I've already posted in yours, then copy and paste it here. if not, just leave blank."

It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S 000cys17It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S ZaccIt S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S 000czax7
but soft, it is...
REMUS "JOHN
" LUPIN

a glooming peace this morning with it brings; the sun, for sorrow, will not show his head concern for me
noble patricians, patrons of my right, defend the justice of my cause with arms protective of you

REMUS SAYS~ "Your Mistakes are what make you so special"
CATALINA SAYS~ "if I've already posted in yours, then copy and paste it here. if not, just leave blank."

~JULIETS

It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S Kaley-Cuoco-kaley-cuoco-280692_75_75It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S Kaley-Cuoco-kaley-cuoco-280661_75_75It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S Kaley-Cuoco-kaley-cuoco-280622_75_75
but soft, it is...
BROOKLYN "LILAH" JAMES

now, my co-mates and brothers in exile, hath not old custom made this life more sweet partners in crime
noble patricians, patrons of my right, defend the justice of my cause with arms protective of (you)
come, dolabella, see high order in this great solemnity respect for (you)
if you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? secret keeper

Bee SAYS ~ "Catty, it fits you."
Catty SAYS ~ "if I've already posted in yours, then copy and paste it here. if not, just leave blank."

It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S 23vc3h3It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S 28s0uowIt S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S 29uq2b5
but soft, it is...
BELLATRIX
"Née"
BLACK
playing her part for FIFTEEN years

the access and passage to remorse, that no compunctious visitings of nature shake my fell purpose dislike
o tamora! be called a gentle queen, and with thine own hands kill me in this place complete disregard

BELLATRIX SAYS~ "I have ways of TORTURE, So i suggest you dont become a TARGET"
CATALINA SAYS~""

It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S 03It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S 02It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S 01
but soft, it is...
LEIGHANNA "AMELIA" LOVEGOOD
playing her part for FOURTEEN years

LEIGHANNA SAYS ~ "You better watch your back, you whore, for you're nothing more. Sorry, but that will never change!"
CATALINA SAYS ~ "I hope I get the chance to murder you, because it would be my pleasure to
watch the lights in your eyes go out.."

Last edited by Catalina Williams on Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:35 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S   It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:29 pm

It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S Kaley-Cuoco-kaley-cuoco-280692_75_75It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S Kaley-Cuoco-kaley-cuoco-280661_75_75It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S Kaley-Cuoco-kaley-cuoco-280622_75_75
but soft, it is...
BROOKLYN "LILAH" JAMES

come, dolabella, see high order in this great solemnity respect for (you)

Bee SAYS ~ "Catty, it fits you."
Catty SAYS ~ "if I've already posted in yours, then copy and paste it here. if not, just leave blank."
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S   It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:34 am

It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S 3586876030_4ffb10f60c-1It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S 3586069019_049e17f6b1-1It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S 3586877452_488d8af726-1
but soft, it is...
BENJAMIN "JAMES" KANST
playing his part for a HUNDRED AND TWENTY THREE years

noble patricians, patrons of my right, defend the justice of my cause with arms protective of me

BEN SAYS ~ "I open my heart up to you and I ask for nothing in return, just the promise that you'll be here in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S   It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:19 pm

It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S 23vc3h3It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S 28s0uowIt S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S 29uq2b5
but soft, it is...
BELLATRIX "Née"
BLACK

playing her part for FIFTEEN years

BELLATRIX SAYS~ "I have ways of TORTURE, So i suggest you dont become a TARGET"
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S   It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:49 pm

It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S 000cys17It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S 000czax7
but soft, it is...
REMUS "JOHN
" LUPIN

REMUS SAYS~ "Your Mistakes are what make you so special"
CATALINA SAYS~ "if I've already posted in yours, then copy and paste it here. if not, just leave blank."
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S   It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:40 am

It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S 03It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S 02It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S 01
but soft, it is...
Leighanna "Amelia
" Lovegood
all the world's a stage and this gIRL has been
playing her part for Fourteen years

((Leighanna)) says: You better watch your back you whore for your nothing more sorry but that will never change!
(Catalina)) says: I hope
I get the chance to murder you, because it would be my pleasure to
watch the lights in your eyes go out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S   It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It S-T-A-R-T-E-D *out* {WITH} a K-I-S-S
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before the Rebellion :: Character :: Character plots-
Jump to: