Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pumpkin Patch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

Pumpkin Patch Empty
PostSubject: Pumpkin Patch   Pumpkin Patch Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:57 pm

Eric was sitting on a pumpkin doing his COMC homework. he was behind and the teacher was out to get him. Eric figured it was better for him to know where the teacher was (in case he was getting any ideas about detention)
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Pumpkin Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Patch   Pumpkin Patch Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:45 pm

"Behind on classwork already? Isn't that like, against the whole Ravenclaw code or something." Kaya smirked and sat down next to Eric.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

Pumpkin Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Patch   Pumpkin Patch Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:56 pm

Eric smiled "A Ravenclaw code? I must suggest that to Smits. As for me.. I am not quite right for Slythirin, even though my parents were. But I am as far as possbable from a Hufflepuff. Yet Gryffindor is for other that are not me... So Ravenclaw is my only option left you see"
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Pumpkin Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Patch   Pumpkin Patch Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:36 pm

Kaya laughed and put her hair up into a messy ponytail and looked around the pumpkin patch. "So why you working on your work here?" she asked curiously and held her knees close to her chest. A stray strand of her bright red hair fell lose. She moved it behind her ear and smiled at Eric brightly.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

Pumpkin Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Patch   Pumpkin Patch Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:20 am

"Only so the teachers see that I am working on it. Becides, I wanted some freash air"
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Pumpkin Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Patch   Pumpkin Patch Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:53 am

Kaya laughed. "It's nice out here, just the crows kinda freak me out sometimes." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

Pumpkin Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Patch   Pumpkin Patch Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:08 pm

"Well they mean no harm" said Eric lightly laughing. Then he leaned in towards Kaya as if to kiss her and wispered "Like they could hurt you when I'm here anyway"
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Pumpkin Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Patch   Pumpkin Patch Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:16 pm

Kaya smiled and blushed as Eric leaned in. She leaned in lightly and kissed him gently.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

Pumpkin Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Patch   Pumpkin Patch Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:20 pm

"Oh Kaya" he wispered and kissed her. She had bewitched him in all possable ways after such a short time. he wanted to be with her forever...
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Pumpkin Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Patch   Pumpkin Patch Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:40 pm

Kaya smiled and kissed back with more passion. "I've never felt this way with anyone." She told him honestly.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

Pumpkin Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Patch   Pumpkin Patch Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:08 pm

"And you think I have?" he asked playfully. "In all honesty I must say you are the only giel I have ever truely loved" she said seriously
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Pumpkin Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Patch   Pumpkin Patch Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:07 pm

Kayalynn smiled and blushed. She thought of a song idea and once she got it written down and if she liked it enough, she would show it to him. "I'm glad."
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

Pumpkin Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Patch   Pumpkin Patch Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:54 am

"Me too" he wispered and gentley kissed her again. "I love you"
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Pumpkin Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Patch   Pumpkin Patch Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:25 pm

Kayalynn kissed him back passionatly and smiled into the kiss. "I love you too." She said and looked into his eyes lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

Pumpkin Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Patch   Pumpkin Patch Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:07 am

"tell me honestly" Eric said "what does your family think of our relationship? Mostly Krista I mean. It all came on so fast but it was so perfect." He wispered
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Pumpkin Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Patch   Pumpkin Patch Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:56 pm

"Honestly, they couldn't be happier for me. They see how happy you make me, although my brothers want to meet you..." she said and bit her lip lightly.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

Pumpkin Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Patch   Pumpkin Patch Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:44 am

"Well I'll meet them sometime, If they are related to you how bad can they be?" He said smiling. Eric had not smiled so much in a long time...
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Pumpkin Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Patch   Pumpkin Patch Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:31 pm

Kaya laughed. "Well, my brothers are really over protective. My sisters, well you've met Krista and Ally is only three." She laughed and kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

Pumpkin Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Patch   Pumpkin Patch Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:24 am

"Who's the third?" he asked honestly interested. He wanted to know everything about Kaya
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Pumpkin Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Patch   Pumpkin Patch Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:06 am

"Allyson and Adam are three, they are the youngest." She said and laughed. "Ally is more like my dad and Adam is more like my mum. I'm more like my dad so is Kyle and Alaif. Krista and Kai are more like my mum."
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

Pumpkin Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Patch   Pumpkin Patch Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:21 pm

"What were your parents like Kaya?" he asked smiling
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Pumpkin Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Patch   Pumpkin Patch Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:32 pm

"Well, my dad was a Slytherin like me and mum was a Hufflepuff. My dad, he was pretty much just like me, only he worked for the Ministry. He used to be really important... my mum was a Nurse at St. Mungo's, that's what Krista wants to be. They were both really good people, I miss them alot." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

Pumpkin Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Patch   Pumpkin Patch Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:32 pm

"What do you want to do when you get older? I'm assuming not at the ministry?"
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Pumpkin Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Patch   Pumpkin Patch Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:55 pm

Kaya shook her head. "No, I want to perform. Either acting or singing... I'm hoping I make it." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

Pumpkin Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Patch   Pumpkin Patch Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:00 pm

"You'll make it" he said confedantly. He smiled at her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pumpkin Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Patch   Pumpkin Patch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pumpkin Patch
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before the Rebellion :: Hogwarts :: Hagrid's hut-
Jump to: