Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{Oh}, *I* W-I-S-H that *I* was {LOOKING} into Y-O-U-R {EYES}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

{Oh}, *I* W-I-S-H that *I* was {LOOKING} into Y-O-U-R {EYES} Empty
PostSubject: {Oh}, *I* W-I-S-H that *I* was {LOOKING} into Y-O-U-R {EYES}   {Oh}, *I* W-I-S-H that *I* was {LOOKING} into Y-O-U-R {EYES} Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:15 pm

{Oh}, *I* W-I-S-H that *I* was {LOOKING} into Y-O-U-R {EYES} 30default3
~Severus {Tobias} Snape~

(not gonna move.
    we would never be apart, with your name tattooed across my heart . friends forever
    thinking maybe you'd come back here to the place that we'd meet . childhood friends
    we'd stay up all night, best friends talking till the daylight . best friends
    man you wanna see this kid, he was so fuckin' unreal . secret keeper
    now there's no light to guide me on my way home . partners in crime
    if the clouds don't clear then well rise above it, well rise above it . close friends
    try to speak but nothings coming, nothing I could say to make you stay . new friend
    don't learn from our mistakes, sometimes we've no choice but to walk . enemies turned
    got some words on cardboard got your picture in my hand . acquaintance
    it's been a while since the two of us talked . friend of a friend
    there comes a time when every bird has to fly . name basis

( before the worst.
    sometime your first scars wont ever fade away . hardcore hatred
    got to stand my ground even if it rains or snows . hatred
    you wanted rain on me, well I'm soaked. soaked to the skin . backstabbed
    you've gotta stand for something or you'll fall for anything . rivalry
    what am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you . friends turned enemies
    I can feel the colour running as it's running from my face . envy/jealousy
    and if I try and sail back in she's gonna push me from the shore . avoidance
    we're standing on a tiny ledge before this goes over the edge . love/hate
    at some point every rose has to die . indifference
    running from something, but we don't know when it's coming . annoyance
    tried to hang me high, well I'm choked . by association

( fall for anything.
    on a rainy night, I was down on one knee and you where mine for life . final
    and your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be . current
    how can I move on when I've been in love with you... . past good
    with your empty heart and mine full of pain . past bad
    cause if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me . rekindled
    gonna use my heart and not my head and try to open up your eyes . one sided crush
    you touch these tired eyes of mine and map my face out line by line . friends with benefits
    before our hearts decide it's time to love again . lust/physical attraction
    take it back to the night we kissed it was dublin city on a friday night . flirts
    I said there's someone I'm waiting for if it's a day, a month, a year . future
    now I'm running for the light in the tunnel but it's just the train . fleeting glances

( talk you down.
    but the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree . family
    my head keeps saying 'no', but my heart keeps giving in . mixed feelings
    thought that I'd go for a ride before this crash I'm dying in . protective over YOURNAME
    so hard to let it go when it's there, under my skin . protective over ---
    she thought that she'd be the one who could change the world . other
    and it's the same mistakes that I'm watching you make . good influence on ---
    now I'm alive and my ghosts are gone . emotional support
    well if this is the face of a sinner, and if heaven is only for winners . bad influence on ---
    well if I'm judged on the life I've been living and if heaven is not so forgiving . secret
    saying things that we thought but never heard . class mate
    your thoughts are works of art and they're hanging on the walls of my heart . respect for ---

this plot was made by dear hummingbird, of blank pages, using The Script's lyrics .

Last edited by Severus Snape on Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: {Oh}, *I* W-I-S-H that *I* was {LOOKING} into Y-O-U-R {EYES}   {Oh}, *I* W-I-S-H that *I* was {LOOKING} into Y-O-U-R {EYES} Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:34 pm

{Oh}, *I* W-I-S-H that *I* was {LOOKING} into Y-O-U-R {EYES} Kerranghq
(Veronique {Minette} Leontine.

we would never be apart, with your name tattooed across my heart . friends forever
thinking maybe you'd come back here to the place that we'd meet . childhood friends
but the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree . family

Veronique says: love you, babycakes.
Severus says: you too, pumpkin.

Code:
[center][IMG]100x100 icon[/IMG]
[font=georgia][SIZE=15][i][color=lightpink(for girls)skyblue(for boys)]([/SIZE][/color][SIZE=15][i][color=red(for girls)/blue(for boys)] First [color=lightpink(for girls)/skyblue(for boys){[/color]Middle[color=lightpink(for girls)/skyblue(for boys)} Last[/i][/SIZE][/i][/color][SIZE=15][color=lightpink(for girls)skyblue(for boys)].[/SIZE][/color][/font]

[SIZE=10]relationships

[color=red(for girls)/blue(for boys)]YOU[/color] [color=white]says:[/color] [color=lightpink(for girls)/skyblue(for boys)]comment in first person[/color]
[color=blue]Severus[/color] [color=white]says:[/color] [color=skyblue]leave blank[/color][/size]

Last edited by Severus Snape on Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: {Oh}, *I* W-I-S-H that *I* was {LOOKING} into Y-O-U-R {EYES}   {Oh}, *I* W-I-S-H that *I* was {LOOKING} into Y-O-U-R {EYES} Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:38 pm

(The Gentlemen.

(The Ladies.

{Oh}, *I* W-I-S-H that *I* was {LOOKING} into Y-O-U-R {EYES} Megan_fox_gq_02-1{Oh}, *I* W-I-S-H that *I* was {LOOKING} into Y-O-U-R {EYES} St-58fankazzista{Oh}, *I* W-I-S-H that *I* was {LOOKING} into Y-O-U-R {EYES} Megan-fox-4-30-08-1
( Catalina {Annaliese} Williams.

your thoughts are works of art and they're hanging on the walls of my heart . respect for you

Catalina says: You're a great man, I only wish I could believe you.
Severus says: Catalina is a beautiful young woman, but I feel as if she has no idea what she is getting herself into.

{Oh}, *I* W-I-S-H that *I* was {LOOKING} into Y-O-U-R {EYES} AmyAdams{Oh}, *I* W-I-S-H that *I* was {LOOKING} into Y-O-U-R {EYES} Enchanted17{Oh}, *I* W-I-S-H that *I* was {LOOKING} into Y-O-U-R {EYES} 3
( Lily {Cameron} Evans.

thought that I'd go for a ride before this crash I'm dying in . protective over Lily
so hard to let it go when it's there, under my skin . protective over Severus
your thoughts are works of art and they're hanging on the walls of my heart . respect for Severus

Lily says: "I'll always be here for you to vent to."
Severus says: ""

Last edited by Severus Snape on Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: {Oh}, *I* W-I-S-H that *I* was {LOOKING} into Y-O-U-R {EYES}   {Oh}, *I* W-I-S-H that *I* was {LOOKING} into Y-O-U-R {EYES} Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:25 pm

{Oh}, *I* W-I-S-H that *I* was {LOOKING} into Y-O-U-R {EYES} Megan_fox_gq_02-1
( Catalina {Annaliese} Williams.

your thoughts are works of art and they're hanging on the walls of my heart . respect for you

Catalina says: You're a great man, I only wish I could believe you.
Severus says: You're a beautiful girl, but
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: {Oh}, *I* W-I-S-H that *I* was {LOOKING} into Y-O-U-R {EYES}   {Oh}, *I* W-I-S-H that *I* was {LOOKING} into Y-O-U-R {EYES} Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:26 pm

{Oh}, *I* W-I-S-H that *I* was {LOOKING} into Y-O-U-R {EYES} AmyAdams{Oh}, *I* W-I-S-H that *I* was {LOOKING} into Y-O-U-R {EYES} Enchanted17{Oh}, *I* W-I-S-H that *I* was {LOOKING} into Y-O-U-R {EYES} 3
( Lily {Cameron} Evans.

thought that I'd go for a ride before this crash I'm dying in . protective over Lily
so hard to let it go when it's there, under my skin . protective over ---
your thoughts are works of art and they're hanging on the walls of my heart . respect for ---

Lily says: "I'll always be here for you to vent to."
Severus says: "Well, he for sure knows that I don't give a bloody damn about him, not matter what Mum says,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Oh}, *I* W-I-S-H that *I* was {LOOKING} into Y-O-U-R {EYES}   {Oh}, *I* W-I-S-H that *I* was {LOOKING} into Y-O-U-R {EYES} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{Oh}, *I* W-I-S-H that *I* was {LOOKING} into Y-O-U-R {EYES}
Page 1 of 1