Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Between Classes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zane Carter
Teachers Assistant
Zane Carter

Between Classes Empty
PostSubject: Between Classes   Between Classes Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:05 pm

Zane waited for the next Charms class to come in after the last one left. It was tecnically a 15 minute break but people often came in to say "Hi" or ask questions about homework. Zane stood behind Cassandra's desk and waited.
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

Between Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Classes   Between Classes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:07 am

Lux walked into the Charms classroom. She didn't have class, but she needed to talk to the professor. She had missed the last class due to being away from Hogwarts, and need to catch up. Since she didn't have any friends, she hoped that she could catch the teacher at a good time between classes and get her work.

As she approached the desk, she noticed that Professor Smits was not there, but instead a man. He did not seem really old, but still held some authority. His face was very handsome.

"Er, hello," Lux said softly, yet cofidently. "I was wondering if you could help me. I missed the last charms class and I need to catch up." She looked up into his eyes and smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Zane Carter
Teachers Assistant
Zane Carter

Between Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Classes   Between Classes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:51 am

"Oh yeah" Zane said smiling "Professer Smits thought you might be comming in I belive we worked on the charm Lumos, you can find it on page 374 in your charms book. Just read over the text and practice the charm. If you need any help just stop by. Anyway if you want I could help with the spell now." he smiled at her again.
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

Between Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Classes   Between Classes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:43 am

Lux smiled at his kindness. "Now would be perfect," she spoke quickly. She instantly regretted speaking quickly and excitedly, because she didn't want to sound too eager. "Only, of course, if you don't mind," she quickly added. She then brought a hand to her face to push back a strand of hair that had fallen.
Back to top Go down
Zane Carter
Teachers Assistant
Zane Carter

Between Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Classes   Between Classes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:53 am

"No now is good" he said smiling. "So what you already know about the Lumos charm?"
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

Between Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Classes   Between Classes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:14 am

Lux was glad that he was able to help her now. She beamed at his question. While she was away, she had done some reading on the spell. "Lumos," she stated boldly, "is derived from the latin word Lumen, meaning light. Using this spell causes a beam of light to shine from the end of the castor's wand. It is one of the primary spells that all wizards and witches should know, for it can be helpful anywhere."

Lux reached down into her bag and pulled out her wand. It was a very nice wand, with a crafted handle, made out of the finest Hazel wood. Lux turned her wand in her hands as she stated, "I've never really tried this spell, though, because I haven't read too much up on it. I'm not sure what charm will turn it off." Lux laughed.
Back to top Go down
Zane Carter
Teachers Assistant
Zane Carter

Between Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Classes   Between Classes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:57 am

"No wonder they placed you in Ravenclaw, you are positiveley brillent! I might not need to teach you a thing!" He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

Between Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Classes   Between Classes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:22 am

Leighanna walked into the classroom swiftly as her blond hair bounced
behind her as she walked. Leighanna had a question about her Charms
assignment seeing how she was sick and missed the class over the Lumos charm was on.
As she walked into the classroom and saw Zane Carter
Professor
Smits assistant and smiled. "Um, hello I'm so sorry to bug you two, it's just that I missed the last Charms class because I was sick I told Professor Smits and she told me I could come and get all the information about it to do my essay."said Leighanna as she gave Zane a warm smile. As she looked at Lux she gave her a apology smile. "Sorry, I won't be here long I just need to know what page it was on, I know the rest."said Leighanna.
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

Between Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Classes   Between Classes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:31 pm

Lux beamed at the compliment. "Mr. Carter, I still need a little help, though," Lux said a little flirty. "I don't know the reversal charm." She looked at Zane Carter with wide eyes.

Suddenly a girl walked in. Lux recognized the Gryffindor by her blonde hair. Lux watched her in interest as she approached the man in the same manner she had. Leighanna smiled at her though, so Lux decided to return one back.

"It's on page 374," Lux said turning towards Leighanna. "Mr. Carter just helped me with that not minutes ago."
Back to top Go down
Zane Carter
Teachers Assistant
Zane Carter

Between Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Classes   Between Classes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:15 pm

"She is correct" Zane said smiling at the two girls. Shit he thought. Lux was so nice and friendly, she even seemed to like him a bit. Why could he not have imprinted on her. He liked Lux. Leighanna was with Black.

"I dare say Miss Levesque, no need to call me Mr. Carter! Just Zane.. I'm only a few years older than you after all!" he smiled at them again. "So what do you two need to be informed in for Charms?"
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

Between Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Classes   Between Classes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:33 pm

"Well, I just needed to know what page it was on, and do you know how long she wants it Zane?"Leighanna asked him with a warm smile. "God I can't believe I missed this class because I was sick."said Leighanna cursing herself. "Hey,maybe you can show me the wand movements I already know the spell and I know the spell to turn it off but the book doesn't tell you the movements although it would be great if it did!"said Leighanna chuckling as her chuckle sounded like bells tinkling.
Back to top Go down
Zane Carter
Teachers Assistant
Zane Carter

Between Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Classes   Between Classes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:12 pm

"Sure!" Zane said smiling. "Just like this" he waved his wand in a semi circlar motion. "And what did you need to know Miss Lux?"
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

Between Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Classes   Between Classes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:26 pm

Leighanna looked at the way he waved his wand. "Doesn't seem that hard!"said Leighanna as she got out her wand and waved it in a semi circular motion and said. "Lumos!" her wand lit up. "Yes, I did it!"said Leighanna happily. "Nox."said Leighanna as her wand light went out. "Ok, let me see if I got this all correct ok?"Leighanna asked him. "The page I'm looking for is 374 she wants a two parchment essay and it's due next monday right?"Leighanna asked him with a warm smile. As she held her wand calmly in her hand she waited to see if that was all correct.
Back to top Go down
Zane Carter
Teachers Assistant
Zane Carter

Between Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Classes   Between Classes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:02 am

"Yes, not that hard at all" he smiled at the pair of them. "The assignment was simple. A smal; short answer thing" Zane handed her a parchment that read:

1. How do you prononce Lumos?
2. What word does Lumos come from in Latin?
3. What does the word mean?
4. What is the wand movement you need for Lumos?
5. What is the counter spell?
6. How is Nox prononced?
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

Between Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Classes   Between Classes Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:27 pm

Lux giggled softly, "Alright then, Zane." She emphasized his name. Even though it seemed very informal to her, he had asked for her to address him as so. She had listened intently to his and Leighanna's discussion. She decided that there wasn't a lot more that he could help her out. She wasn't even sure why she was still here. Lux was intelligent, she could get it herself, but she supposed that she liked the company and even some flirting. She remembered that he was a teacher, however and her smile instantly vanished. Even if she did like Zane Carter, he was a teacher. He has many students, and why would she be any different or special from the others.

"I think I'm taken care of," Lux said as she gathered her things. She allowed for her eyes to trace the man. Her eyes lingered for a few moments on his. She smiled sweetly, yet seductively. "I'll let you know if I have any more problems," she said. "I'll see you both around." She nodded to the girl and the man before exiting the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Zane Carter
Teachers Assistant
Zane Carter

Between Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Classes   Between Classes Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:21 am

"Bye and Thank You Miss Lux!" Zane called after her. He turned to Leighanna. "Was that all Miss Lovegood?" he asked smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

Between Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Classes   Between Classes Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:33 am

"Yes, I think you taken care of everything Zane, and thank you so much!"said Leighanna as she gave him a warm smile. "If need any help with the essay I'll make sure I'll come to you for help!"said Leighanna as Leighanna as she put her wand back inside her robe. As she nodded back to the girl she gave her a warm smile. "Yeah see you in class."said Leighanna to Lux. As she gathered up her book she put it back neatly in her organzie bookbag. As she heard the bell ring she chuckled. "Well that's the bell, I'll see you around Zane and thanks for helping me."said Leighanna as she gave him a warm smile and picked up her heavy bookbag with her books in it and walked out of the classroom as her long blond curly hair bounced behind her.
Back to top Go down
Zane Carter
Teachers Assistant
Zane Carter

Between Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Classes   Between Classes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:33 am

"Bye Leighanna" he said sadly as he watched her go.

OOC: You are missing an avvie! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Between Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Classes   Between Classes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Between Classes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before the Rebellion :: Hogwarts :: Classes-
Jump to: