Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Bathroom Break

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

Another Bathroom Break Empty
PostSubject: Another Bathroom Break   Another Bathroom Break Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:11 pm

Eric exited from the stall and moved over to the steel sinks. He turned on the foset then turned it off without ever wwashing his wands. He leaned agenst the sink and started thinking about Jamie, about Kaya, and about love. He needed someone to be his friend he realized. Someone who he interacted with that was not a lover. kaya had said she would interduce him to HER friends but he did not want that. He wanted to find friends on his own. He wanted a guy (or gal) that he could talk to by the lake about his life without romantic complecations. Then Eric turned on the fouset and washed his hands.
Back to top Go down
Brandy Blake
First Year
Brandy Blake

PostSubject: Re: Another Bathroom Break   Another Bathroom Break Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:08 pm

"Ouch! Let go of me you freaks", Brandy screamed in the hallways. She pushed the boy away from her and ran as fast as she could, pushing through a door only to realize where she had run to. "Oh god. Um, I was running- they didn't- um- ill go", Brandy stuttered, blushing. The boy’s restroom. That was going to be the joke of the year. Why did she have to be such a misfit?
Back to top Go down
Silver Hunting

Silver Hunting

PostSubject: Re: Another Bathroom Break   Another Bathroom Break Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:27 pm

Silver moved swiftly after Brandy when he heard her crys. When he saw that she had gone into the boys room he moved in after her. He noticed that there was another man in there but he made his way to Brandy. "Are you okay?" he asked her with a sirious expression on his face. "Did they hurt you?"
Back to top Go down
Brandy Blake
First Year
Brandy Blake

PostSubject: Re: Another Bathroom Break   Another Bathroom Break Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:25 pm

"Yeah um- no need to worry-im-well used to it", Brandy said to the other boy, blushing even more. She pushed a strand of her hair away to reveal what the Slytherins had done to her, there was a long scratch that ran down right acrossed her left eye and cheek. She couldn't believe of all places she had ran, it was here. "I, should go", She whispered to herself and turned around to leave.
Back to top Go down
Silver Hunting

Silver Hunting

PostSubject: Re: Another Bathroom Break   Another Bathroom Break Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:49 am

Silver walked with Brandy. "Maybe I should acompany you to he hospital wing, you seem hurt" he said with a slight smile
Back to top Go down
Zane Carter
Teachers Assistant
Zane Carter

PostSubject: Re: Another Bathroom Break   Another Bathroom Break Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:28 am

Zane saw the Slythirins beating up Brandy Blake. He tensed up, a sudden flash of red hot anger flying through him must not turn he thought to himself. To stop himself he charged into the boys bathroom and knocked Eric out of the way on his way to a sink. He quickly turned it on and stuck his head under. Calm down he told himself. There are children here.
Back to top Go down
Brandy Blake
First Year
Brandy Blake

PostSubject: Re: Another Bathroom Break   Another Bathroom Break Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:58 pm

Brandy continued to walk as she tugged at her sleeves, being around people always made her nervous, and when Zane Carter had rushed in, she found herself slightly afraid. She had heard many rumors about that man, something about him being some kind of wolf... werewolf. "Yeah... you wouldn't mind would you?", She asked Silver.
Back to top Go down
Zane Carter
Teachers Assistant
Zane Carter

PostSubject: Re: Another Bathroom Break   Another Bathroom Break Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:52 am

Zane removed his head from the faucet and dryed it off with a towel. he felt better, under control. "Sorry bout' that" he told Eric. And gave a faint smile around the crowd of people. Then he realized a girl was in there too. "Miss?" he adresses her. "You arn't aloud to be in the men bathroom, you better get going!"
Back to top Go down
Silver Hunting

Silver Hunting

PostSubject: Re: Another Bathroom Break   Another Bathroom Break Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:54 am

"I was just taking her to the hospital wing sir" said Silver. "Come Miss Blake" he said smiling at Brandy.
Back to top Go down
Brandy Blake
First Year
Brandy Blake

PostSubject: Re: Another Bathroom Break   Another Bathroom Break Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:44 pm

"It wasn't my fault...", She told Zane nervously, but decided the conversation wasn't worth it. She walked beside Silver and wondered why he was helping her. "Do you mind if i ask you why your helping me exactly?", Brandy asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Silver Hunting

Silver Hunting

PostSubject: Re: Another Bathroom Break   Another Bathroom Break Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:42 am

"I'll only tell you if you can meet two conditions. 1st You must tell no one, and 2nd, come to lunch with me next Hogsmede vist, k?" He smiled at her. Silver wanted Brandy as a friend more than he had ever wanted anything. She seemed as if they might have something in commen and he wanted to know her.
Back to top Go down
Brandy Blake
First Year
Brandy Blake

PostSubject: Re: Another Bathroom Break   Another Bathroom Break Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:06 pm

Brandy listened to him speak, and was quite for a moment, thinking. "Alright, Sir. But first, I believe knowing your name is in order", She said with a soft smile. Brandy needed friends right now, someone to run too when things came crashing down on top of her, and the thought made her feel very happy and safe.
Back to top Go down
Silver Hunting

Silver Hunting

PostSubject: Re: Another Bathroom Break   Another Bathroom Break Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:58 pm

Silver smiled at her "Yes Mam. I'm Silver Hunting, are you are?"
Back to top Go down
Brandy Blake
First Year
Brandy Blake

PostSubject: Re: Another Bathroom Break   Another Bathroom Break Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:36 pm

Brandy extended a hand for him to shake, "Pleasure to meet you Mr. Hunting, My name is Brandy Blake. Im Not the best of people to be hanging out with if you don’t want your reputation down the drain- but that’s just life I suppose, your either born like them or your not", she said truthfully. Wondering if he was the type to pick reputation over friends.
Back to top Go down
Silver Hunting

Silver Hunting

PostSubject: Re: Another Bathroom Break   Another Bathroom Break Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:02 am

"Oh don't worry Miss Blake" Silver said with a smile. "I'm invisable already."
Back to top Go down
Brandy Blake
First Year
Brandy Blake

PostSubject: Re: Another Bathroom Break   Another Bathroom Break Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:26 pm

Brandy laughed, "Invisible? I don’t know, I can see you", she said smiling at the ground. They walked around another corner, and the hospital wing was in sight. Brandy stopped and looked at him for a moment, "Ill see you around i guess", she said before walking into the hospital wing.
Back to top Go down
Silver Hunting

Silver Hunting

PostSubject: Re: Another Bathroom Break   Another Bathroom Break Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:43 pm

"Goodby Brandy Blake!" he called after her. Silver smiled as Eric, "You all right man?" he asked him, thinking of Zane knocking him out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Bathroom Break   Another Bathroom Break Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Bathroom Break
Page 1 of 1