Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beginning of the Dance!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassandra Smits
Deputy Headmistress, Head of Ravenclaw, Professor of Charms
Cassandra Smits

Beginning of the Dance! Empty
PostSubject: Beginning of the Dance!   Beginning of the Dance! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:19 am

Professer Smits Moved up the stage in the lawn by the lake (where the dance is held). She smiled out at the crowd of student couples. "May the dance begin" she annonced at smiled. Music began and people moved out to the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
Callia Benoit

Callia Benoit

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the Dance!   Beginning of the Dance! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:00 pm

Spoiler:

Callia walked as graceful as possible down to the lake where the dance was about to start. Her dark blue dress flowed in the breeze, and if anyone was to look into her eyes this evening they would see that the dress accented her eyes nicely. She didn't have a date, but that did not bother her. She saw this as but yet another adventure to go out any meet someone new. Cali loves adventure and a good challenge. She Stops just shy of the crowd and draws in a deep breath. Here I come, ready or not, she thought to herself, and she continued over to where others where starting to arrive.

She found a nice empty table toward the middle of the lawn so that she could watch those around here and see if anyone interesting was making thier way around alone as well. She ran her fingers through her long blonde hair so that it fell just slightly in front of her right eye as she scanned the crowd starting to make its way in.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the Dance!   Beginning of the Dance! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:43 am

Spoiler:

Kayalynn walked down to where the Summer dance was being held and looked around for her boyfriend Eric. When she didn't see him she decided to walk around and talk to some of her friends that she saw.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the Dance!   Beginning of the Dance! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:46 pm

Jenna walked down to the lake and saw her best friend Callia already there. She smiled at her friend and tapped her shoulder. "Hey Callia, how have you been?" She asked her friend with a large smile.

Dress V
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Callia Benoit

Callia Benoit

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the Dance!   Beginning of the Dance! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:06 pm

Cali looked up as she heard an all so familiar voice, Jenna Danvers. Jenna and Cali had been best friends since there first year of school. Cali jumped quickly out of her chair and rushed over to Jenna giving her a hug, "Hey Jenna! so glad you finally got here I have been pretty bored being left alone. Come over and sit down with me and scope out any guys that come through?"

Cali hoped that before the dance was over that she and Jenna would leave with dates though neither came with one. She headed back over to her seat and plopped down gracefully waiting for Jenna to join her. She crossed her legs as she glanced around the room before turning back to where Jenna had sat down.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the Dance!   Beginning of the Dance! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:10 pm

Jenna giggled and hugged her friend back then sat down next to her. "So, see any potentials yet?" She asked smiling and looked around not seeing very many guys around. Jenna took a drink of water and looked around at all the people dancing and looked as if they were having a good time.
Back to top Go down
Callia Benoit

Callia Benoit

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the Dance!   Beginning of the Dance! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:04 pm

Cali bites her lip as she skims the room. Hmm she thought to herself. Slim pickings at the moment. She shrugged when Jenna finally came back into sight, "Not at the moment, but we are still kinda early right."
She leaned alighty toward the table and folded her hands on over the other. "You have to tell me though. What has been going on with you lately? It seems like ages since I last saw you since we have been so busy with exams." She grinned in excitement and anticipation of what juicy news Jenna would have to fill her in on.

Last edited by Callia Benoit on Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the Dance!   Beginning of the Dance! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:18 pm

Jenna nodded her head. "Yeah, we're still pretty early." She said and shrugged her shoulders. "Last I heard though, most of the good guys are taken or not looking for anyone." She said and noticed a few other couples dancing. Jenna giggled and looked at her best friend. "Nothing much actually, I've just been studying a lot and I got a few letters from my parents. We're going to Rome then Venice during Holiday to visit family."
Back to top Go down
Callia Benoit

Callia Benoit

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the Dance!   Beginning of the Dance! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:05 pm

Cali sighed as she heard that most of the good guys were unavailable for some reason or another and then shrugged with a mischievous grin, “Boys. Who needs them anyway? We know how to have fun without them right? Girls know how to have fun,” she said at once with a wink as she remembered the time when she and Jenna had started the dance last year and Cali’s birthday party by going on the dance floor, just the two of them and making up their own dance. One by one people started to join in and before you knew it they were having the time of their lives.

She then listened as Jenna mentioned the family vacations that she had coming up on the holidays. “I’m so jealous! Italy for the holidays! You must bring me something back,” she teased.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the Dance!   Beginning of the Dance! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:13 pm

"Yeah, but... I did meet one. He's in my house, and in my year. He's really nice." Jenna said with a smile and blushed a light pink. Jenna laughed and smiled. "True, remember your birthday party last year?" She asked with a grin and got up. "Come on, we'll show these people how we dance." she said with a mischievous grin.

"Don't worry, I asked if you could come with. They said you could as long as it's okay with your parents." She said with a smile and laughed. "Gorgeous Italian men, beaches beyond beautiful, and tons of shopping. You have to talk your parents into it."
Back to top Go down
Callia Benoit

Callia Benoit

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the Dance!   Beginning of the Dance! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:53 pm

Cali perked up instantly as she heard Jenna mention a boy. Hmm I wonder who. "Really now! Who is this new guy. You know you have to spill," she asked inquisatively with a grin. Cali stood up with Jenna and grinned, "Great minds think alike. We should def show them. After you my friend."

When the subject changed to Italy again Cali spirits rose. Jenna was always so thoughtful as to think of Cali when her family talked of vacations, "Have a told you today how awesome of a friend you are," she joked and said, "Well you are and if the folks say no you can just hide me in your suitcase." She laughed along with Jenna and then nodded in agreement, "We will come back single, tan, and with considerably less money."
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the Dance!   Beginning of the Dance! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:00 pm

Jenna smiled and looked at Callia. "His name is Moudi Williams, he's in my house and he's a really great guy. He wants to teach me how to ride a broom again and help me get over my fear of heights... he's handsome, smart, and very nice... We kinda have a date..." she said and refused to let her friend see her blush. Jenna got up and walked to the middle of the dance floor and danced to the beat, already gaining a few people's attention.

Jenna laughed at Callia and nodded. "Alright, we'll get my brothers to shrink your or something." She said joking and danced along to the beat. Jenna and Callia could best anyone, even a veela, at dancing when they danced together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the Dance!   Beginning of the Dance! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beginning of the Dance!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before the Rebellion :: Events :: Summer Dance-
Jump to: