Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2nd DADA class

Go down 
+13
Lily Evans
Brooklyn James
Krista Green
Remus Lupin
Catalina Williams
Sarah Taylor
Ames Devereux
Leighanna Lovegood
Silver Hunting
Lux Levesque
Sirius Black
Annabell Webb
Helen Black
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Helen Black
Headmistress, Professor of DADA
Helen Black

2nd DADA class Empty
PostSubject: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:25 am

Helen sat on the desk and looked at some papers. She was ready to start her 2nd class of Defense against the Dark Arts. She looked through her papers again, making sure everything was in place.
Back to top Go down
https://beforetherebellion.rpg-board.net
Annabell Webb
Fifth Year
Annabell Webb

2nd DADA class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 7:23 am

Annabell walked into class and noticed she was the first to come in. She sat down at a desk and got out all her books, quills, and papers.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

2nd DADA class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 7:48 am

Sirius walked in, suprised that he isn't late. He loved DADA, actually it was the only subject that could keep his attention for the whole class. He sat down, taking his usual seat and smiled to the only girl that was here. "Hey. I'm Sirius" he said.
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

2nd DADA class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:16 am

Lux walked into the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom. She was excited for this class, but tried to conceal it as she took a seat toward the middle of the classroom. She acknowledged the other students present, but didn't converse with either. She smiled toward the professor before taking her supplies out of her bag and placing them neatly on her desk.
Back to top Go down
Silver Hunting

Silver Hunting

2nd DADA class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:37 pm

Silver moved into the classroom and took an empty table away from the others in the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

2nd DADA class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:03 pm

Leighanna walked into Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom ashame for what happened last time she was in here. "Hello Professor Black, I hope your well."said Leighanna with a warm smile as she walked towards her seat. "Hello Bells, Silver."said Leighanna as she gave them a warm smile as she noticed the girl from the day she asked Zane for help for Charms she nodded at her. As she took a seat in her normal seat which was beside Sirius. "Hello Sirius love."said Leighanna as she gave him a soft kiss on the lips and got her supplies out for class.
Back to top Go down
Silver Hunting

Silver Hunting

2nd DADA class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:08 pm

Silver smiled weakly at Leighanna when she adressed him. "Hi" he said in no more than a wisper.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

2nd DADA class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:54 am

"Hey Love" said Sirius smiling to Leighanna. He kissed her softly back and grinned. "Glad you came. I thought you wouldn't, that you'll be too tiered and just sleep in. You know after the lake thing..." said Sirius
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

2nd DADA class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:42 am

"Don't worry Love I'm fine, besides I don't want Williams to think she got her way after she put the Cruciatus Curse on me!"said Leighanna as she laid her wand on the table in front of her. "Although now you mention it, I am tired."said Leighanna yawning. "Ugh, now you cursed me love."said Leighanna in a teasing voice and chuckled. As she got the rest of her supplies out she laid them on her desk neatly. As she waited for class she put her head on Sirius shoulder and closed her eyes for a bit to get alittle rest.
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

2nd DADA class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:15 am

Ames walked into the DADA classroom. He looked around, but didn't see many Ravenclaws, nor did he Slytherins. His face morphed into an unintentional frown as he scanned and studied the room. He spotted Lux and almost ran over toward her.

"Hey!" he said, jumping over a chair and then plopping down next to her. "Mind if I sit here?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Taylor

Sarah Taylor

2nd DADA class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:18 am

Sarah walked in and didn't really see any of her friends, then she spotted Ames and decided to sit next to him. "Hey Ames, hi Lux." She said smiling at the two.
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

2nd DADA class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:12 am

Lux smiled as she watched Ames rush in and jump into the seat next to her. "Sure," she giggled. "How are you, Ames?" She slightly shifted her body so that she was now facing the boy.

She watched as Sarah walked into the room and took a seat next to them. "Hello, Sarah," Lux said friendly. "Are you excited for Defense Against the Dark Arts?" Lux raised an eyebrow in almost a sarcastic manner as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

2nd DADA class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:24 pm

"Great!" Ames said very animatedly. He was rather excited for this class, only because he didn't know what he could expect. "And yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

2nd DADA class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:31 pm

Catalina stepped into the classroom, flashed a glared at Leighanna and then sat far away from everyone else. She glanced at Lux and Ames, giving them brief smiles, but she wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone. What was the point?
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

2nd DADA class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:07 pm

Another giggle escaped from Lux, so she had to cover her mouth with her hand. "I'm great, also," she said with a smile. She watched as Catalina walked in and sat at the far end of the room away from everyone. Lux narrowed her eyebrows for a moment and frowned, watching her brief smile. She returned one, but Lux's lasted longer than the girl's. She wondered why Catalina wanted to be alone, but didn't feel like bothering her now. She needed space. Lux shrugged it off. She wasn't going to let Catalina's mood destroy hers.

Lux turned towards her friends. They are my friends? Lux wondered if she could consider them so or not. She hoped so.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

2nd DADA class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 pm

Remus slid into the classroom silently, and took a seat in the front of the class. He wasn't about to miss out on classes, he needed to keep his grades up to there usual standard. He waved briefly in Sirius' direction and turned his attention back to the front of the classroom.

Last edited by Remus Lupin on Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

2nd DADA class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:47 am

Krista walked into the classroom and took a seat next to Leighanna. "Hey, have you seen Lily?" she asked curiously. "I haven't seen much of her lately, not even in the library."
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

2nd DADA class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:36 pm

Ames watched as Catalina strode into the classroom and sat far away from everyone else. He frowned for a moment, but then allowed a wide smile to spread across his face when he heard Lux's laughter and response. "Great!" he said happily. Today felt like a good day to him. He didn't know why, but he was confident that his plans later would work out and that he was going to be successful.

Ames looked up as he watched a couple more students make their way throughout the classroom He had never met either of them. He was going to offer a greeting, but the boy seemed too attentive on the front and the girl was off gossiping with friends. He shrugged then turned back to Sarah and Lux.
Back to top Go down
Helen Black
Headmistress, Professor of DADA
Helen Black

2nd DADA class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:39 am

"Ok, class settle down! Today we will practice Stupefy. Now please, divide into partners. One partner will cast the spell on the other, while the other will defend himself with Protego." said Helen as she pointed her wand at the classroom and the desk dissapeared. It made space for her practice.
Back to top Go down
https://beforetherebellion.rpg-board.net
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

2nd DADA class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:56 am

Lux sat up straight in her chair and focused her attention on the professor. After she had finished, Lux looked around the room, looking for a partner.

"Would you like to work with me, Ames?" she asked sweetly while raising a shoulder. She was smiling sweetly as well.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

2nd DADA class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:17 pm

Brooklyn ran in and looked at the professor. "Sorry I'm late Professor Black, I promise it won't happen again." She said then sat down at a desk. She hadn't been feeling the best and hadn't even felt like herself.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

2nd DADA class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:35 pm

Catalina looked towards Bee, slowly stood up and sat down next to her, concerned. "We have to pick partners," she whispered sweetly. "Want to be mine?" She flashed a soft smile, hoping to cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

2nd DADA class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:08 pm

As Krista one of her best friends sat beside her she smiled. "Hey Kris
long time no see, and no I haven't seen Lils around anywhere in awhile
I'm starting to get worried about her."
said Leighanna as she got out
her wand. As she turned to Sirius she gave him a warm smile. "Hey love are you going to be partners with me or Remus? if your going to be partners with Remus I'll be partners with Krista."said Leighanna.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

2nd DADA class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:14 pm

Catalina Williams wrote:
Catalina looked towards Bee, slowly stood up and sat down next to her, concerned. "We have to pick partners," she whispered sweetly. "Want to be mine?" She flashed a soft smile, hoping to cheer her up.

Brooklyn looked at Catalina, only showing her best friend a brief look of the hurt that was behind her eyes. She nodded slowly and whispered. "Yes." she said and tried to give a forced smile.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

2nd DADA class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:12 am

"I'll better be partners with Remus. I think I couldn't hex you, even if I know you would sheild it" said Sirius with a big smile. "You be with Krista"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2nd DADA class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd DADA class   2nd DADA class Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd DADA class
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next