Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Code Gold (Lux)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zane Carter
Teachers Assistant
Zane Carter

Code Gold (Lux) Empty
PostSubject: Code Gold (Lux)   Code Gold (Lux) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:38 am

Zane stared out at the midday sun waiting for it to fall across the sky. This was his favorite paart of the day, when the sun fell from it's high point in the sky. Zane turned from his post at the window and made his way across the room to a small stone bench far from the sprial staircase that brought people up to the tower. Along the sides of the bench were small decoritive triangles. Zane smiled. and leaned back agenst the wall.
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

Code Gold (Lux) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Gold (Lux)   Code Gold (Lux) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:04 am

Lux walked up the twisted staircase of the astronomy tower with ease. So many times she had walked those same steps. She was beginning to become too familiar with this place. She didn't even want to think about what it was going to be like leaving Hogwarts.

Her dark hair swayed loosely as she ascended. She grabbed it and then fastened it into a loose pony tail. She was also wearing a new navy dress that her family had sent her. It was cut at the knee and swayed as she walked, the fabric lightly tickling her legs.

As she walked into the tower, she saw Zane Carter sitting on a bench on the far side of the room. The sunlight was shining on him before it fell from its zenith. Lux smiled at the sight of him. He hadn't seen her yet, so she walked over towards him without making a sound.

Suddenly she spoke, "Waiting for it to fall, too, I suppose?" she asked with a smile. Her eyes locked onto him.
Back to top Go down
Zane Carter
Teachers Assistant
Zane Carter

Code Gold (Lux) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Gold (Lux)   Code Gold (Lux) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:55 pm

OOC: Like the dress in the second image in your sig? Smile

IC: Zane turned suddenly when Lux came in. "Lux Levesque?" asked Zane amazed. "You never see students more than once in this school. And why else would I come up here? I never really liked the moon, so the sun is the only option left." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

Code Gold (Lux) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Gold (Lux)   Code Gold (Lux) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:51 am

OOC: Er, sure. That wasn't exactly what I was thinking, but it works! Hahahah.

IC: Lux allowed a chorus of giggles to escape her at his comment. She looked at him flirtingly, but then almost sinister looking. "But I've been running into you all over." She winked, but then suddenly wished that she hadn't. She changed the topic quickly trying to play it off. "The sun," she started in a tone that could have been mistaken as annoyance. "I've always perferred the moon. The moon offers coolness and healing. But then again the sun offers warmth and life." She debated the two in her head. "The sun and the moon are counterparts, I suppose. Always working against each other, but also working togther."

She looked up at the sky. The sun was falling over so slightly, and with it the sky colours were changing. Her gaze didn't leave the heavens until she said almost absentmindedly, "I still haven't decided which I like more. Dusk or dawn. I think I'm leaning more towards dusk though. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Zane Carter
Teachers Assistant
Zane Carter

Code Gold (Lux) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Gold (Lux)   Code Gold (Lux) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:30 am

If Zane was a girl he would have blushed at Lux's comment. But alas he was not so he just smiled back flirtasiously.

"Oh I have no clue. The sun (as you said) brings wormth and energy. But the moon restores calm and peace. I normaly like the sun so much more but I need a bit more calm in my life right now, know what I mean?" he smiled at her.

"Thats a very nice dress you know.." said Zane in a flirty way again "Any special event?"
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

Code Gold (Lux) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Gold (Lux)   Code Gold (Lux) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:50 am

Lux nodded at Zane's comments. "Yeah, I know what you mean," she said softly. She looked over toward the sinking sun, waiting. She watched as the colours of the sky begin to change ever so slightly.

Lux then turned herself back toward Zane. She smiled, her smile almost timidly as she kept from blushing at his compliment. "Thanks," she said with a small laugh. "Not a special occasion. Just haven't really had an occasion to wear it. I'm not going to find an occasion either. If I don't wear it it will just sit away at the bottom of my trunk." Lux stopped, then, hoping that she wasn't boring him.

She then sat down on the bench next to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Code Gold (Lux) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Gold (Lux)   Code Gold (Lux) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Code Gold (Lux)
Page 1 of 1