Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~   ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:28 pm

"It would probably change her, but it sure would be funny and we can make it to where they didn't think we did it and it was just an accident."said Leighanna smiling. Anyone would know Leighanna was very much of a pay back person and she would do anything to protect her friends especially her best friends.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~   ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:20 pm

Jenna had woken up to crying and laughing and looked over at Leighanna and Lily the at a clock. "It's bloody 3 o'clock in the morning. What are you two doing up?" She asked with a yawn and got out of her bed and sat down on Lily's bed. She took a good look at Lily and noticed she was very pale, or paler than normal, and had dried up tear streaks on her face. "Merlin Lily, are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~   ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:54 pm

Lily nodded and hugged her friend. "Yeah, sorry Jenners. Didn't mean to wake you up." She said quietly and smiled. "We should all get together during the summer, I bet we could all hang out at the Green Manor. That place is bloody huge. I got lost numerous times, and there's plenty of extra bedrooms. Imagine, everyday all of together with our friends. If we think the boys are bad together wait until we are for three months!"
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~   ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:07 pm

Jenna closed her eyes and sighed. "It's alright Lils. Sounds good to me, but it work if we don't sleep." She said half asleep. Trying to stay away she shook her head. "Sorry, I haven't been sleeping good. My dad's still in the hospital and I haven't told Moudi yet... I know I should but I don't want him to worry about me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~   ~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*Welcome*~ to my ~*Nightmare*~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before the Rebellion :: Hogwarts :: Girls Dorms-
Jump to: