Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

5 Reasons My Life Sucks (Called Eric, Eric, Eric, Eric, and Kayalynn)(Snape)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamie Prophet
Seventh Year, Prefect, Head Girl, Chaser
Jamie Prophet

5 Reasons My Life Sucks (Called Eric, Eric, Eric, Eric, and Kayalynn)(Snape) Empty
PostSubject: 5 Reasons My Life Sucks (Called Eric, Eric, Eric, Eric, and Kayalynn)(Snape)   5 Reasons My Life Sucks (Called Eric, Eric, Eric, Eric, and Kayalynn)(Snape) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:31 am

Jamie moved through the library. looking. looking for someone who would never apper. Snape. That stupid Slythirin calmed her, made her think clearly. She needed Snape. Sighing she picked up Flying with the canons and flipped through. The canons had never been her team (she supported Puddlemore United). Sitting in a chair she started to trying to read.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

5 Reasons My Life Sucks (Called Eric, Eric, Eric, Eric, and Kayalynn)(Snape) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons My Life Sucks (Called Eric, Eric, Eric, Eric, and Kayalynn)(Snape)   5 Reasons My Life Sucks (Called Eric, Eric, Eric, Eric, and Kayalynn)(Snape) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:51 am

Severus was reading up on the Draught of the Living Death, for no particular reason at all other than the fact that he thought it was interesting. His black eyes shot up to the door when he saw Jamie enter. The distressed look on her face alarmed him, but he wondered if he should go talk to her.

Sighing, he marked his place in the book he had and strolled over to her non-chalantly, his black eyes glittering into hers. "Is there a problem, Jamie?" he whispered, staring at her closely. He was looking for something to betray her, her expression, her eyes, her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons My Life Sucks (Called Eric, Eric, Eric, Eric, and Kayalynn)(Snape)   5 Reasons My Life Sucks (Called Eric, Eric, Eric, Eric, and Kayalynn)(Snape) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:20 pm

"Severus Snape" Jamie muttered. "Nice of you to turn up" she said in a voice so quiet she could barely hear it herself. "No, nothings wrong, why?" she asked a sad little expression on her face. Thinking herself conpletely insane she asked in a rush "WillyougotoHogsmedewithmethisweekend? ... You know.. As friends.." Realizing how silly it sounded Jamie blushed. As Eric's face filled her mind she felt the need to vomit. "bloody hell" she murmered.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons My Life Sucks (Called Eric, Eric, Eric, Eric, and Kayalynn)(Snape)   5 Reasons My Life Sucks (Called Eric, Eric, Eric, Eric, and Kayalynn)(Snape) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:28 pm

Severus stared at her with a raised brow, surprised at her words. He had seen her with the Eric Jennings, whom he had never really liked, but he was a Death Eater, wasn't he? So, he had to at least be civil, like he was going to try and be with Bellatrix. He blinked rapidly and then took a seat next to her, placing his book down onto the table before turning to stare into her eyes. He had heard her slight mutter and had pondered about it, but didn't want to pry.

"You cannot lie to me, Jamie," he whispered softly, black eyes glistening brightly into hers. His face was quite impassive, however, as he watched her, taking in her every expression. He frowned slightly at her next question, surprised. He knew that she had liked him a little more so than just a friend, but he didn't think it would hurt. "Sure," he said with a smile. "When and where?"
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons My Life Sucks (Called Eric, Eric, Eric, Eric, and Kayalynn)(Snape)   5 Reasons My Life Sucks (Called Eric, Eric, Eric, Eric, and Kayalynn)(Snape) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:10 am

Jamie smiled a forced smile. "Thank you Snape" She said smiling "How about next vist, three broomsticks?"
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons My Life Sucks (Called Eric, Eric, Eric, Eric, and Kayalynn)(Snape)   5 Reasons My Life Sucks (Called Eric, Eric, Eric, Eric, and Kayalynn)(Snape) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:27 pm

Severus nodded, his black eyes watching her slowly. He gave her a slightly stiff smile before murming, "Is there anything else in which you would like to speak about, Jamie?" He kept the concern hidden from his voice, but one could see it residing deep in his fathomless eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons My Life Sucks (Called Eric, Eric, Eric, Eric, and Kayalynn)(Snape)   5 Reasons My Life Sucks (Called Eric, Eric, Eric, Eric, and Kayalynn)(Snape) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:01 am

"Yes" Jamie said breaking down. Then the first tears rolled down her pale cheeks. "Is it possible to beat up Eric Jennings for me?" Jamie said laughing. "kidding" she said after a moment. After another moment she said "I think". Seeing the seriousness in his eyes her smile faltered a little. "yes" she said again a little quieter.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons My Life Sucks (Called Eric, Eric, Eric, Eric, and Kayalynn)(Snape)   5 Reasons My Life Sucks (Called Eric, Eric, Eric, Eric, and Kayalynn)(Snape) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:04 pm

Boys. Of course. Severus wasn't very fond of Jennings anyway, so he didn't think it surprising that Jamie was hurt by him. He had never seemed like a one girl type of guy. Just like that despicable Sirius Black. When a flash of hatred rustled through his veins, he looked away from Jamie, thinking of the Gryffindor that had caused him so much trouble over the years. He had always bit back, but most everyone took his side. Potter's.

Focusing back on Jamie, he whispered, "Apparently, it is not meant to be, Jamie. He has hurt you, I assume?" He had a feeling he would know what that pain felt like soon, for something inside of him told him that James was going to win over his Lilyflower. He was trying to stop it in every way possible, but it seemed unstoppable. The dunderhead was so persistent.

And Severus was too shy . . . too unsure of himself to even attempt to tell Lily his feelings. He knew that they were far too obvious anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons My Life Sucks (Called Eric, Eric, Eric, Eric, and Kayalynn)(Snape)   5 Reasons My Life Sucks (Called Eric, Eric, Eric, Eric, and Kayalynn)(Snape) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5 Reasons My Life Sucks (Called Eric, Eric, Eric, Eric, and Kayalynn)(Snape)
Page 1 of 1