Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Did you *FORGET* that I was {EvEr} *ALIVE*?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

Did you *FORGET* that I was {EvEr} *ALIVE*? Empty
PostSubject: Did you *FORGET* that I was {EvEr} *ALIVE*?   Did you *FORGET* that I was {EvEr} *ALIVE*? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:46 pm

Severus walked with Dani down to the Forbidden Forest, mostly in silence, but he didn't mind it. He enjoyed the silence. He usually resided in it most of his life, so why would it irritate him? With a small smirk, he stopped just at the edge and said, "Okay, Dani, stay close to me and I'll keep you safe, alright?" He meant every word, truly, because he was such a gentleman. He wouldn't let any woman in his presence get hurt on his account. Unless it was Bellatrix.
Back to top Go down
Dani Julieas

Dani Julieas

PostSubject: Re: Did you *FORGET* that I was {EvEr} *ALIVE*?   Did you *FORGET* that I was {EvEr} *ALIVE*? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:03 pm

Dani followed Severus to the forest, she was too excited to say anything. She knew it was pretty lame to be this excited but she didn't really care. Dani stopped at Severus' side. She looked around with a smirk and nodded when he said he would keep her safe. "Alvright."
Back to top Go down
http://newhogwarts.to-relax.net/forum.htm
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Did you *FORGET* that I was {EvEr} *ALIVE*?   Did you *FORGET* that I was {EvEr} *ALIVE*? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:37 pm

Severus took out his wand, thinking, Lumos before stepping slowly into the forest. Idly, he glanced up at the moon. Not full. Good, Remus wouldn't be around. Well, even if it was a full moon, he should be at the Shrieking Shack, not in the forest, but just in case. Maybe he could find a Unicorn for Dani, or something half as interesting. "Do you like Unicorns or Centaurs better?" he asked, turning to look at her while he wand was still facing the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
Dani Julieas

Dani Julieas

PostSubject: Re: Did you *FORGET* that I was {EvEr} *ALIVE*?   Did you *FORGET* that I was {EvEr} *ALIVE*? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:11 pm

Dani followed closely behind, pulling out her wand as Severus had just done, just in case she needed it. She whisper Lumos low enough so only she could hear. She heard Severus speak, at the word Unicorn she wrinkled her nose, "'Ouncorns are zo girly, I like somezing better." she whispered. She made sure to follow closely behind him.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Did you *FORGET* that I was {EvEr} *ALIVE*?   Did you *FORGET* that I was {EvEr} *ALIVE*? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:14 pm

Severus chuckled at her reply. "I take it you aren't very girly, then?" He turned to smirk at her, his black eyes glittering. "What about Centaurs then?"
Back to top Go down
Dani Julieas

Dani Julieas

PostSubject: Re: Did you *FORGET* that I was {EvEr} *ALIVE*?   Did you *FORGET* that I was {EvEr} *ALIVE*? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:31 pm

Dani returned his smirk as she shook her head, "I zink girly girls are sickening! And Centaurs vould be awesome!" She stared at his eyes before shaking her head slightly and distracted herself with the path in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Did you *FORGET* that I was {EvEr} *ALIVE*?   Did you *FORGET* that I was {EvEr} *ALIVE*? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:10 am

Severus knew that the Centaurs weren't very friendly, but he knew of one that liked humans. He grinned as he turned back around, thinking of Lily. She was pretty girly, but he loved everything about her, so it didn't matter. "Alright, then, I will try and find you a Centaur." He slowly walked through the trees, heading off of the beaten path and holding back branches for Dani so she wouldn't get whacked with any. "Firenze?" he called out, his black eyes zooming across the landscape. He didn't see anything but he heard some hooves. Silently, he waited for something to approach them. If it wasn't a Centaur, he was sure he could protect Dani.
Back to top Go down
Dani Julieas

Dani Julieas

PostSubject: Re: Did you *FORGET* that I was {EvEr} *ALIVE*?   Did you *FORGET* that I was {EvEr} *ALIVE*? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:42 am

Dani watched Severus closely she noted his mind kept wondering off some where, "Vhere does 'our mind keep going?" she asked nosily. That was one of her problems that she had to get over, she was nosey. She could feel her insides jump with joy as she heard the hooves.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Did you *FORGET* that I was {EvEr} *ALIVE*?   Did you *FORGET* that I was {EvEr} *ALIVE*? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:25 pm

Severus smiled slightly at her question. Was she that observant? "Well, I was just thinking about everything all at once, if you must know. My mind has a tendency to do that most of the time." He grinned again, his black eyes glittering as he turned in the direction of the soft noise the unmistakeable sound of hooves were coming from.

A centaur came out into their magical light, his face glowing slightly green. "Hello, Severus," he said softly as the latter bowed kindly towards him. He knew that was only polite towards Hippogriffs, but he liked being polite towards Firenze as well. "This is Dani," Severus said, gesturing towards the Slytherin girl beside him as he noticed Firenze's eyes lock on her.

OOC: I'm just godmodding him so just do that too, if you want. O.o
Back to top Go down
Dani Julieas

Dani Julieas

PostSubject: Re: Did you *FORGET* that I was {EvEr} *ALIVE*?   Did you *FORGET* that I was {EvEr} *ALIVE*? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:26 pm

Dani smiled and nodded her head, "It's nice to meet 'ou." She thought he was a beautiful creature. It was amazing, only the Hogwarts forest held the Centaurs. She absorbed his every flaw in quickly.

O.O.C. I think I will let you do that.lol
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Did you *FORGET* that I was {EvEr} *ALIVE*?   Did you *FORGET* that I was {EvEr} *ALIVE*? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:46 am

Severus smiled as he noticed the awe in Dani's eyes. He looked back at Firenze, the handsome Centaur's blonde hair falling elegantly around his face. He held a hand out towards her, waiting for her to take it. His palomino body was beautifully kept in shape and his muscles that were on his human part.

Watching Dani, Severus said, "He's friendly. The only one I might add." Firenze shrugged at him with a small grin and said, "They do not see that humans can be kind, too, Severus. Some of them think you are vile." He smiled, still waiting for Dani's head. "I do not."
Back to top Go down
Dani Julieas

Dani Julieas

PostSubject: Re: Did you *FORGET* that I was {EvEr} *ALIVE*?   Did you *FORGET* that I was {EvEr} *ALIVE*? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:09 pm

Dani took his hand gracefully, she smiled, "Not all of us are vile, but 'ou may come across some zhat are, but zhen for every one zhere are zwo zhat are not." She looked at Severus and smiled. She was glad that he brought her out there.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Did you *FORGET* that I was {EvEr} *ALIVE*?   Did you *FORGET* that I was {EvEr} *ALIVE*? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:20 pm

Firenze smiled at Dani before removing his hold of her hand and glancing around. Apparently, there were no other Centaurs around at this moment. For the time being, they were safe. His eyes locked back onto Dani. "That is what I try to convey to my family," he whispered. "But, alas, to no avail."

Severus grinned over at Dani, glad that she was having an enjoyable time. He could see that she was finding this rather exciting and he was glad he brough her out here. He may not have liked her in a romantic way, but he enjoyed having her as a friend. She was nice . . . almost freakishly stuck in the world he was what with being something you didn't want to be . . . but you were trapped.
Back to top Go down
Dani Julieas

Dani Julieas

PostSubject: Re: Did you *FORGET* that I was {EvEr} *ALIVE*?   Did you *FORGET* that I was {EvEr} *ALIVE*? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:06 pm

Dani nodded, "Vell, zhere are zhoes zhat vont." She could tell that her face was glowing. She shook her head, She wanted to ask him questions about his fortune telling and how he read the stars, but she was a little to nervous.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Did you *FORGET* that I was {EvEr} *ALIVE*?   Did you *FORGET* that I was {EvEr} *ALIVE*? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:41 pm

Severus noticed her anxiety and stepped a little closer to her, trying to convey to her that she would be alright here. He smiled softly, knowing that if there were hostile Centaurs or other creatures about, he would be sure to get Dani out of there safely.

Firenze continued to stare at them before randomly turning to look up at the sky. "The moon seems almost full tonight. Mars is oddly brighter than it has been in years, possibly meaning a change of direction for the world."
Back to top Go down
Dani Julieas

Dani Julieas

PostSubject: Re: Did you *FORGET* that I was {EvEr} *ALIVE*?   Did you *FORGET* that I was {EvEr} *ALIVE*? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:14 pm

Dani smiled as Severus stepped closer to her, she felt safe with him around, a feeling that told her he would protect her if she needed it. She was glad that spoke to him. she looked up at the sky when Firenze mentioned the stars and Mars, but saw nothing but pitch black, "'Ow can 'ou tell?"
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Did you *FORGET* that I was {EvEr} *ALIVE*?   Did you *FORGET* that I was {EvEr} *ALIVE*? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:31 pm

Severus grinned at her again before following her eyes up to the celestial bodies above. His black orbs glittered pleasantly as he waited for Firenze to reply. "It is in our blood, young human," Firenze whispered without looking at Dani. "I have no way of clearly describing that . . . for I merely know. It is a form of Divination, is it not?"
Back to top Go down
Dani Julieas

Dani Julieas

PostSubject: Re: Did you *FORGET* that I was {EvEr} *ALIVE*?   Did you *FORGET* that I was {EvEr} *ALIVE*? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:52 pm

Dani nodded, "It is." She was a huge fan of Destinations. She loved anything that had to deal with stars, or planets. She always felt at ease when she was under a full moon.

((Sorry, I lost my internet and had R.L problems I had to take care of.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you *FORGET* that I was {EvEr} *ALIVE*?   Did you *FORGET* that I was {EvEr} *ALIVE*? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did you *FORGET* that I was {EvEr} *ALIVE*?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before the Rebellion :: Hogwarts :: Forbidden Forest-
Jump to: