Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DADA class

Go down 
+7
Lily Evans
Kayalynn Green
Remus Lupin
Krista Green
Leighanna Lovegood
Sirius Black
Helen Black
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

DADA class - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:51 am

"Yeah Kris I know she will."said Leighanna angrily. As Sirius pulled her back against him she calmed down. "Alright, I'll calm down but only because of you but she did deserve it!"said Leighanna as she shot a look at Catalina that could kill.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:15 am

Catalina took no heed of Remus's warning and chuckled darkly. "And, I was put into Ravenclaw for a reason, imbecile. Bravery cannot outwit intellect." Another chilling laugh. "Oh, I'm so frightened."
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:16 am

"Oh shut your whorish mouth and wait till after class. No one wants to hear it." Lily glared at Catalina.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:23 am

Catalina rolled her eyes and glared back at Lily, her sapphire eyes flashing dangerously until they zapped back to the Professor. She was obviously unafraid of a bunch of Gryffindor girls, all of them clearly jealous of her beauty. She smiled to herself, eager to get the fighting started.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:25 am

Krista rolled her eyes knowing Catalina thought they were jealous of her. "Don't flatter yourself honey, you're not that pretty."
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:27 am

Leighanna was about to prounce Catalina right there and then front of the whole class but Sirius kept her back. "Obviously Sirius likes me more because looks who he's holding back it not you it's me!"said Leighanna.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:29 am

"And you believe that you're better looking than me," Catalina retorted after chuckling, lowering her voice so that the girls were the only ones to hear her. "But, your precious boyfriends seem to think otherwise." She grinned darkly, her smile both beautiful and cruel.

"Oh, just because he's with you now doesn't mean he will be forever." She gazed at Leighanna coldly, thinking of her time in the Forbidden Forest with Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:32 am

"Actually, yeah I do think that the four of as are better looking than you. And I don't care what our "precious boyfriends" seem to think, they only think you're anything because you're a veela. Do you think they'd actually like you if you weren't one? Do you think they'd give you a second glance?"
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:44 am

Catalina said nothing, but merely rolled her eyes and looked away, vowing to get back at them, even if it meant losing herself. She would kill them, if she ever got the chance. Hatred rose in her throat like a venom, her sapphire eyes glaring harshly at her desk.

"I will do anything to destroy you," she whispered, too quiet for anyone to hear.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:50 am

"Besides looks aren't everything, it's whats in the inside that counts unlike you we have beauty from the inside out but our beauty from the inside shines more because it's love!"said Leighanna shooting a glare at Catalina.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:53 am

"Enough", Remus barked. He wondered why the teacher had said nothing at this point, and if he was annoyed he was sure that the teacher was.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:56 am

Catalina didn't retort, but merely laughed at Leighanna's remark. It was so full of her hypocritical goodness that it made the Ravenclaw want to puke. Rolling her eyes, she kept her eyes on her desk, heeding Remus's warning. Then, she wondered if Remus would help her if these girls decided to hurt her. . .Or would he shun her like all the rest?
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:05 pm

Leighanna nodded and backed off for she didn't want to get a detention by Remus who was her friend or by the teacher although she kind of figured she would already have one already but she didn't care she wanted to put Catalina in her place. As she calmed down alittle in Sirius's arm her eyes still burned with anger and hate.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:08 pm

Catalina knew this wasn't over, and when Remus wasn't around, she would put Leighanna so far beneath her that the Gryffindor would never be able to climb out again. With a wicked smile, Catalina giggled darkly but quietly, eager for class to be over.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:56 pm

Leighanna looked and saw Catalina giggly darkly to herself she rolled her eyes and paid attention to class. No one knew that Leighanna was half veela she kept that a secret from everyone because she didn't think it was not such a big deal anyways. As Leighanna was calmed in Sirius arms she rested her head against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Helen Black
Headmistress, Professor of DADA
Helen Black

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:21 pm

"That is really anofe! I have had it with you! Miss Lovergood, Williams and Green, stop it right now. That is not a way a Hogwart's student behaves. 10 points from Gryffindor, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff." said Helen. She has had anofe of the noise and quarel they brought to the class. "Now, Homework. Write and essay about what would you do if anyone attacks you with this spell. Any questions?" she asked the class
Back to top Go down
https://beforetherebellion.rpg-board.net
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:31 pm

"Sorry Professor Black, I guess I deserve to lose points I was misbehaving in class."said Leighanna ashamed she lost points from her house. "No Professor I understand the homework assignment I'll get it in as soon as possible."said Leighanna not wanting to get on Professor Black's bad side.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:05 pm

Remus slapped his forehead. Of course, they had to lose Gryffindor Points. He didn't say anything about it though, he wasn't about to lose them more house points.
Back to top Go down
Helen Black
Headmistress, Professor of DADA
Helen Black

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:09 am

"Ok, class you are free. Mr Lupin, can I have a word with you?" asked professor Black
Back to top Go down
https://beforetherebellion.rpg-board.net
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:17 am

Catalina packed her stuff quickly, leaving the room in a flourish of black and blue. She avoided eye contact with everyone, even Remus. She wanted to be alone. Forever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DADA class
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4