Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gryffindor Table

Go down 
+5
Kayalynn Green
Lily Evans
Leighanna Lovegood
Sirius Black
Adabella Beland
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

Gryffindor Table - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:55 pm

Lily smiled back. "Doing really good."
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:02 pm

"That's great Lil."said Leighanna smiling at one of her best friends.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
INACTIVE
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:32 am

"Evans" James said calming down... taking a sip of his drink.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:37 am

James Potter wrote:
Hearing the words Sirius whispered to James ear's, "What in the bloody world... makes her go out with that bloody basted?" James said angry but didn't yell it.

"Hush! I don't know, she's gone nuts. This world is going to bloody hell if someone like Evans is dating Snape" whispered Sirius
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:32 pm

Moudi walked into the Great Hall, his eyes firmly fixed on todays paper in his hand. He turned a page over as he took a seat at the table. Reaching for some food, he piled his plate, then began eating, eyes still on his paper.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:29 pm

Leighanna walked into the Great Hall and smiled when she saw Moudi sitting at the Gryffindor Table. As she headed towards the Gryffindor table with a letter in her hands she finally reached the Gryffindor table and took a seat across from him. "Hello Moudi, how are you this morning?"Leighanna asked as she gave him a warm smile and opened her letter from her parents as she loaded her plate with fruits.
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:36 pm

Moudi looked up from his paper to find Leighanna across from him on the table and smiled.
"Oh hey Leighanna. Not bad how about you? Had a good sleep?" He asked eating from his plate and watched her open her letter.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:29 pm

Lily walked into the Great Hall and took her normal seat next to Leighanna. "Hello Leigh, hey Moudi." She said tiredly and grabbed a biscuit and some fruit. She wasn't exactly hungry, but she knew if she didn't eat anything Leighanna would think that Lily wasn't feeling good, which was partially true.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:36 pm

As she finished her letter from her parents she put it inside her robe pocket and looked up at Moudi and smiled. "I slept good, and I'm just fine this morning thanks for asking."said Leighanna as she gave him a soft warm smile. As she noticed Lily cam in and sat beside her she turned and gave Lily a soft warm smile. "Morning Lils, do you sleep ok?"Leighann asked knowing Lily had nightmares alot lately. As she took a bite of her strawberry a owl landed in front of her with the Daily Prophet as she paid for it she opened it and started reading it as the owl flew away and she ate her strawberry.
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:58 pm

"Oh hey Lily, how are you today?" He asked turning away from the paper on the daily news in his hand and continued away at his plate. He was starving, barely getting anything to eat last night.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:15 pm

Jenna walked into the Great Hall and took a seat next to Lily. "Hello Lils, Leighanna, Moudi." She said smiling and put a piece of toast and put some eggs on a plate. "How is everyone so far?" She asked them smiling, Jenna was always a morning person.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:39 pm

Leighanna looked up from the Daily Prophet she was reading and smiled at Jenna. "Hey Morning Jen, I'm doing alright what about you did you sleep ok?"Leighanna asked her as she gave her a soft warm smile. Leighanna was a morning person when she got enough sleep but lately she hasn't for she always cried herself to sleep alot latley since the break up with Sirius but no one knew about that but her. But Leighanna didn't dare let anyone know she did that for she always pretended she was ok even when she wasn't. There was only a couple who could see through her and that was Lily, Krista and Jenna.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:05 pm

Jenna rolled her eyes and looked at Leighanna. "I can hear you crying at night Leigh, you're not alright." She said quietly and looked at Lily then back at Leighanna. "Or am I just hearing things?"
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:22 am

"Hey Jenna..."He smiled at her and grabbed another toast from his plate. Moudi went on reading for more news on the paper today not wanting to get in the middle of there conversation, from what it seemed Jenna was a really close friend of Leighanna.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:24 pm

Jenna looked at Moudi reading the news and wondered if anything was going on outside of the school that was interesting. "Anything interesting going on in the news?" She asked him looking at the paper.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:34 pm

Leighanna shrugged. "It's nothing major Jenners just still upset about the break up with Sirius, I know I'm being foolish crying over that but I can't help it!"said Leighanna sighing as she pushed away her plate. She wasn't very hungry anymore and she only ate two strawberries and a grape and she knew Jenna and Lily would make her eat more for she knew how they were.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:18 pm

Jenna looked at Leighanna and shook her head. "No, your not being foolish. You're being a teenage girl who fell in love and lost the man she loved," Jenna said with a small smile then watched Leighanna push her plate away, "but you have to eat something, you can't give up on food because you're depressed. It never ends well."
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:36 pm

Leighanna looked at Jenna and smiled weakly ar her, Jenna was always there when she needed her no matter what and this was a time she needed her the most. As Jenna told her had to eat something she sighed. "I'm not very hungry."Leighanna lied knowing that Jenna could read right threw her. "Damn nothing get by them!"Leighanna thought to herself as put her plate in front of her and stared at it. Yes Leighanna was depress and she haven't ate alot latley but not that many people knew that she haven't ate right in a couple of days.
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:35 pm

Moudi threw the paper down on the table taking another bite out of his toast. "Nothing really, same old things." He said to Jenna and turned to Leighanna.
"You know Jennas right, its just going to make it worse if you dont eat." He said with a calm and nice tone."You cant give up on yourself like that Leighanna..."

Last edited by Moudi Williams on Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:07 pm

Jenna sighed and finished her toast. She grabbed some fruit and took a drink of Pumpkin juice. "Leighanna come on, eat. I can see right through your expression. I haven't been your friend since your first year for nothing you know. Come on, eat or I'll go and tell... James that you fancy him." She said with a laugh. Jenna knew Leighanna didn't like James, but they both knew that Jenna would go over and tell him she did then later explain that it was just a joke.
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:29 pm

Moudi laughed almost choking on his food. He quickly took a sip of his drink to wash the toast down as his eyes slowly started to tear up. He didnt know James, but from what it sounded Leighanna must have not liked him too much.
"Bloody hell Jenna." He laughed, coughing in between his laugh.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:35 pm

Jenna giggled and shrugged her shoulders. "Or if you prefer even more I could go and ask Severus?" She said trying to hold in the laugh. Although, she'd probably be hexed to death if she asked Severus, but she was safe since she was friends with Lily. "Although Lily might not like that too much." She said with a laugh and looked at Moudi who was tearing up from laughing so hard. "Seriously Leighanna, eat or I'm walking over to my death."
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:56 pm

Moudi still laughing hard wiped his eyes and turned to Leighanna. "You know she'll do it."
Finally holding himself from laughing he took a huge breathe, so that he could calm down a bit. He looked around at there table noticing some of the others staring at him, not really caring he turned back to Leighanna and Jenna.

Maybe it would be better if he left the two friends alone and talk over everything, he didn't want to get in the way, what if they had something personal to talk about. Moudi stood up at the table.

"I think it would be best if i got going. Or im going to be late for class." He came up with a excuse on the spot.
"I'll see you two later then." He smiled at the both of them turning to Jenna pausing for a second or two and walked out of the great hall.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:00 pm

Jenna laughed and looked at Leighanna. "See, even he knows I'll do it." She said and smiled at Moudi. Jenna pushed Leighanna's plate back towards Leighanna and waited for the girl to start eating.

Jenna knew classes weren't going to start very soon but knew Moudi was a little uncomfortable with Jenna trying to get Leighanna to eat. She blushed a little when his eyes lingered on her. She said a soft "Bye." and refused to look at Leighanna afraid to show the small smile.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:50 am

As Jenna said she would tell James she had a crush on him her eyes widen. "Oh god please no Jenners I don't even like him ew!"said Leighanna as she almost gagged at the thought of it . Leighanna sighed in defeat it was no good of fighting a losing battle for she knew Jenna was going to win. As she picked up her fork she stabbed into a strawberry and took a bite of it. "There Jenners, I'm eating are you happy now?"Leighanna asked her rolling her eyes. As Leighanna noticed Jenna looking after Moudi she smiled. "So do you like him?"Leighanna asked her knowing she probably did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Table   Gryffindor Table - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor Table
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next