Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Green Manor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Green Manor Empty
PostSubject: Green Manor   Green Manor Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 5:45 pm

Spoiler:

Kaya slide down on the banister in the stair way and landed on her feet. She danced around to the music coming from her Ipod that had the songs her and her band would play.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Green Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Manor   Green Manor Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:10 pm

Krista laughed and watched her sister dance. She danced along and started singing along.

No sir, well I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore.
It's your turn, so take a seat we're settling the final score.
And why do we like to hurt so much?

I can't decide
You have made it harder just to go on
And why, all the possibilities where I was wrong

That's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa.
I drowned out all my sense with the sound of its beating.
And that's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa.

I wonder, how am I supposed to feel when you're not here.
'Cause I burned every bridge I ever built when you were here.
I still try holding onto silly things, I never learn.
Oh why, all the possibilities I'm sure you've heard.

I drowned out all my sense with the sound of its beating (beating)
And that's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa.

Pain make your way to me, to me.
And I'll always be just so inviting.
If I ever start to think straight,
This heart will start a riot in me,
Let's start, start, hey!

Why do we like to hurt so much?
Oh why do we like to hurt so much?

That's what you get when you let your heart win!
Whoa.

Now I can't trust myself with anything but this,
And that's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Green Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Manor   Green Manor Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:33 pm

Kaya sang along and did air drums smiling all the way and having the time of her life. She knew she was meant for the stage, whether for acting or singing she could do anything on a stage.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Green Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Manor   Green Manor Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:58 pm

*New Day*

After Krista ran from Godrics Hollow she ran towards her home. When she got there she snuck up behind Kaya and tapped her shoulder. "Don't let him near me, I don't want to see him."
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Green Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Manor   Green Manor Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:59 pm

Kaya gasped at what she saw. Her sister's face was cut up from running, she looked as if she had met a thousand dementor's and hasn't slept or eaten since breakfast the day she ran away. "Bloody hell Krissy."
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Green Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Manor   Green Manor Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:04 pm

Krista fell to her knees and cried. "Please, please don't let him near me. I can't take it anymore." she said and looked up at her older sister, desparate. She looked just like she did the night their parents were killed. Bloody, broken, and lost.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Green Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Manor   Green Manor Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:05 pm

Kayalynn, with the help of her older brother, got Krista to her bedroom and knew she had to at least let Remus know that Krista was alright.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Green Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Manor   Green Manor Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:38 am

Krista was having a horrible nightmare. It was a moment she had lived not long ago, but merely a few hours ago.

*Dream*

Krista was running through a forest that lead to her house. She was angry at Remus, for defending Catalina and saying all those hurtful words, she was mad at Catalina, for causing all of the trouble, and finally she was mad at herself, for saying just as hurtful words to Remus. She noticed a dark figure ahead but didn't bother to care who it was. All the sudden she was attacked.

"Well, well, well.... who would this be?" one of the figures asked. His face was well cloaked and hidden from Krista's view.

"Dunno, but I say that she shouldn't live. She's probably seen more that what she should have." Another said coldly. He retrieved his wand, ready to cast a spell on her.

"Let's have some fun with that then." the third said and got his wand out also.

They tortured, cursed, and harmed Krista for what felt like hours, but only being a few minutes. She finally got strength to attack the one closest to her and threw him against a tree knocking him out cold.

"Why you little..." the first man flicked his wand and a large gash appeared on Krista's stomach.

Krista growled in pain and watched the two men grab the third and leave.

Krista limped the rest of the way back to her house and turned back into her human form and looked for her sister.

*end dream*

Krista woke up crying and had an enormus pain in her stomach. She saw that her siblings had not closed the wound up.

Alaif walked into the room and sat down on the edge of her bed. "We can't close it up with a spell, if we take you to St. Mungo's you'll be in trouble and probably questioned."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Green Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Manor   Green Manor Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:33 pm

*Next Day*

Remus stood outside of the Green Manor after ringing the door bell. He knew that Krista wouldn't be pleased to see him, but he had to check up on her. "Kaya? Can i come in", He called, hoping that Kayalynn would let him inside.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Green Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Manor   Green Manor Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:34 pm

Kriosta limped to the door and opened it and once seeing who it was shut it in his face. "Kayalynn Emmalee Green! Get your rear end down here!"
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Green Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Manor   Green Manor Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:37 pm

"Ouch", Remus muttered as he brought his hand up to his forehead where the door had hit him. He sighed, if he had had any commonsence he would have left by now, but instead he continued to knock on the door and wait.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Green Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Manor   Green Manor Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:39 pm

Krista refused to cry, not for him. She opened the door forcefully with a glare, the force made her bend down slightly and wince in pain. "What the bloody hell do you want."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Green Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Manor   Green Manor Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:41 pm

Remus ignored her glare, and took a step forword to help her when he noticed her wince with pain. He hoped she wouldn't slam the door on him again or it would really hurt this time. He shook his head, "I just want to make sure your ok", He answered, voice hardly over a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Green Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Manor   Green Manor Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:45 pm

Krista moved away from him. "Why do you care anyway? Just leave, go find Catalina, maybe she wants your sympathy." she growled.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Green Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Manor   Green Manor Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:12 pm

Remus made sure to keep his temper this time, he held his tongue and didn’t let her rudeness faze him as he looked at her with concern. “Are you hurt?”, He pushed on with the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Green Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Manor   Green Manor Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:16 pm

"Just leave." She said and held back tears. She pushed him away and walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Green Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Manor   Green Manor Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:25 pm

Remus groaned when she shut the door again. He wasn't known for giving up though, no matter how annoying, he just needed to figure out a better way to do it. Remus looked up at Krista's bedroom window. He flicked his wand and grinned.

Inside Krista's there was now a small addorable kitten sitting on her bed with a rose tied to it's paw. He hoped she would atleast let him in once she saw it.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Green Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Manor   Green Manor Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:38 pm

Krista walked into her bedroom and saw an adorable kitten with a rose tied to the paw. She walked over to it and sighed. "He's not going to give up is he? the kitten looked up at her and crawled closer to her and licked her face. Krista smiled and picked the kitten up. "Well Rose, let's go downstairs and let him hopefully explain better than last night." She said and walked slowly downstairs. She opened the door to see him standing there.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Green Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Manor   Green Manor Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:42 pm

Remus' expression hadn't changed, he still looked concered and strangly calm. "Care to tell me how you got hurt?", He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Green Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Manor   Green Manor Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:45 pm

"It's none of you're business and it's not that bad... Had a run-in with some of.... her kind." she said meaning Death Eaters.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Green Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Manor   Green Manor Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:54 pm

"Im sorry.... I lost my temper, Krissy", Remus said sadly, hoping she would somehow forgive him.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Green Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Manor   Green Manor Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:01 pm

"Don't be, I finally realized how you really think of me." she said and looked away from him. He thought she was worse than Catalina. "You take her side, every time. I've not once made a death threat to her... and yet she threatens to kill me. I don't get it nor do I care any more Remus... I'm not gonna sit around and let her be the one you choose always."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Green Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Manor   Green Manor Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:08 pm

"I know she has been more then cruel to you and your friends, and i understand why you dont like her. I only wish to help her. Im her friend, because she needs someone to understand her. I know you will never understand that, and I don’t blame you, but you must know that I love you, krista. Your the one i would die for. I wouldn't be standing her begging for you to take me back if that wasn't true", He said quietly, under his fake calmness you could see how much he needed to know she was ok.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Green Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Manor   Green Manor Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:11 pm

Krista started to cry again and looked at him. "Remus, you're still going to pick her over me every time... why should I give you another chance?"
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Green Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Manor   Green Manor Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:11 pm

"Krista, i wont, im telling you right here right now that im siding with you", Remus said taking another step towards her. "Your new kitten there thinks you should take me back", Remus joked lightly with a faint smile. Remus knew that if Catalina needed help, he would be there for her, but for now he just wanted to be with Krista.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Green Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Manor   Green Manor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Green Manor
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next