Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The welcoming feast

Go down 
+5
Krista Green
Kayalynn Green
Lily Evans
Sirius Black
Helen Black
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

The welcoming feast - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:45 pm

"Yeah....I heard she met some guy over the summer. He goes here." She tried a different tactic to see if he really did like Krista like she thought.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:48 pm

"Oh...", He said looking away from Krista. "He Hufflepuff then?", He asked with curriosity. "I, um, im just wondering", He added quickly.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:50 pm

Lily shook her head. "Nope, she didn't mention that part." she thought back. "But I did meet him, he seemed nice. Handsome, strong, oh and smart. She likes smart guys."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:53 pm

Remus didn't reply. You could tell by his expression that he had some dissapointment that he was trying to hide after hearing the fact that Krista was dating someone. He started messing with the end of his sleaves to keep himself from looking back at Krista's table again.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:58 pm

Lily noticed the disappointment and smiled triumphantly. "So you do like her! I knew it!"
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:00 pm

Remus blushed and shook his head. "No i dont. She's only a friend. I hardly know her. You know that...", He said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:08 pm

"Oh don't give me that, you do like her. Disappointment is written all over your face." Lily smirked and waved a finger at him.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:10 pm

"So you tricked me?", He asked with raised eyebrows. He realized he had basicaly admitted to liking her, so he quickly added, "And that's not true, by the way. I dont like her".
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:17 pm

Lily laughed. "Yes it is Remus, don't lie because you can't do it very well."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:26 pm

"You'd think after spending so much time with James and Sirius that i would be an expert at Lying", He joked and rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:27 pm

Lily laughed. "Actually I would think that but you suck at it."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:28 pm

"Well that's not very nice", Remus said and laughed along with her. He knew it was true, he had never been good at lying one bit.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:36 pm

Lily smiled and knew that Remus liked Krista no matter what he said. "Yeah...." She then suddenly remembered what house Krista's friend Reid was in and hit her head. "Bloody hell no wonder he made fun of me."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:18 am

Remus raised an eyebrow. "Who are you talking about, Lils?", He asked slowly.
Back to top Go down
Brandy Blake
First Year
Brandy Blake

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:42 am

Brandy was running a bit late as usual. She ran into the Great Hall quietly and sat down next to Remus. "Some Ravenclaw is dueling with a Slytherin in the hallway", She said simply.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:57 pm

"Looks like Remus is busy. I bet he wished that Krista was there to see him act all like a hero" said Sirius laughing
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:10 pm

Remus had left the great hall to go stop the fighting. "Break it up you two", Remus said pulling the Ravenclaw and the Slytherin off eatchother as they punched one another. "That's enough i said!".
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:36 pm

Leighanna walked into the Great Hall running late as usual, as she took her seat at the Gryffindor table not far from Lily. "You should have seen the fight the Ravenclaw and Slytherin had everyone was gathered around watching it, I'm glad Remus went to break it up I had a hard time getting in here because of it!"said Leighanna.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:44 am

"So? Who won? I hope the Slytherin leart his lesson and got beat up." said Sirius
Back to top Go down
Brandy Blake
First Year
Brandy Blake

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:39 pm

"Unfortunatly, the Slytherin won", Brandy said and rolled her eyes at the mention of that house. She hated the Slytherins so much.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:22 pm

"Shame" said Sirius shoking his head. "Stupid Ravenclaw can't even beat a damn Slytherin" mumbled Sirius
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:14 pm

"Ugh I know, but at lease a Gryffindor can beat a Slytherin any day!" said Leighanna in a quiet tone to where only Sirius and the others could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:32 am

Sirius laughed out loud and gave Leighanna and high five. "That's what I'm talking about" said Sirius grinning.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:57 am

Leighanna gave him a high five and laughed. "What? I was just saying the truth we kick there asses in Quidditch every since I been here, so what makes you think we can't win a simple fight against them?"Leighanna asked him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:59 am

"Oh, of course we can. One Gryffindor can win against four Slytherins in any area. Because we're the gryffindors" said Sirius and smiled proudly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The welcoming feast
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next