Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The welcoming feast

Go down 
+5
Krista Green
Kayalynn Green
Lily Evans
Sirius Black
Helen Black
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

The welcoming feast - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:11 am

Leighanna laughed. "Now that's what I'm talking about!"said Leighanna. "Those damn Slytherins would probably be to damn Chicken to fight us!"said Leighanna.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:14 am

Sirius laughed and grinned widely. "I love your way of thinking" he said.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:56 am

Leighanna laughed. "Oh, just because I'm a Lovegood I'm suppose to be all innocent?"Leighanna him with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:00 pm

"Well...yeah, I thought so. But clearly that's not the case" said Sirius smiling
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:47 pm

Leighanna chuckled. "Hey I can be innocent, it's just I can be more naughty then good!"said Leighanna smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:06 pm

"Naughty?" asked Sirius raising his eyebrow and laughing. "So Leighanna Lovegood says she's naughty" said Sirius with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:46 pm

Lily looked at Leighanna and smiled. "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Reid Garwin
INACTIVE
Reid Garwin

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:18 pm

Reid walked into the Great Hall and winked at Krista Green. He sat down beside her sister and glared at Lily Evans. "How can you two enjoy the company of a mudblood?" He asked disgusted.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:21 pm

Krista blushed and looked away from Reid.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:54 pm

Sirius heard the comment and angrily turned to his table, which was right beside theirs. "Say that again Garwin and you'll be in the hospital wing for a month" threatened Sirius angrily, pointing his wand at Garwin.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:07 pm

Leighanna chuckled. "Yeah, I just said I was naughty so what?"Leighanna asked him. As Lily said hey she looked at her. "Hey Lily, how are you?"Leighanna asked as she was cut off by Reid. "Back off Garwin, she has as good as a witch as anything of us here, so don't judge people on blood!"said Leighanna.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:37 am

"Just ignore him. He tends to get jealous when people are better than him. And that is strange, because that is almost everyone. I thought that he would get used to it by now." smirked Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:13 pm

Leighanna hid back a laugh and nodded. "Ok I will, but he always does this every day and every year it doesn't fail!"said Leighanna in a whisper back to Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:33 pm

"He's a stupid jerk" said Sirius simply.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:11 pm

Leighanna nodded. "You got that right, he is a jerk and rude as well!"said Leighanna remembering what Reid did to her yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:13 pm

"Agreed...", Remus said with pure annoyance in his voice. He glared at The Slytherin and sat down next to his friends again after breaking up the fight in the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:28 pm

"Hello Remus how are you, did you get the fight taken care of?"Leighanna asked as she took a bite of her salad.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:27 pm

Lily looked at Remus. "That's....the guy that Krista was hanging out with over the summer."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:49 am

Sirius laughed when Lily said this. He saw the jealous look on Remus' face. "I'm sorry, mate" said Sirius quickly, still laughing
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:51 am

Leighanna was was across Sirius kicked him and gave him a 'don't make it worse' look as he looked at Remus and the others and smiled. "Forget him Remus, he's a jerk and a evil git."said Leighanna.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:42 am

"Ouch! Hey! What the bloody hell did I do?" asked Sirius when she kicked him, pretending to know nothing about it.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:48 am

Remus rolled his eyes and rested his chin in his palm as he glared. "Yea, i understand that much, Lily...", He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:48 pm

Lily nodded and glared over at Reid then turned her back to him.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:09 pm

Kayalynn hit Reid's head hard and glared at him. "Don't say that word, she's our friend so get used to it Reid."
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:04 pm

Leighanna looked at Sirius and gave him. 'stop acting dumb, you know!' look. "Oops, sorry Sirius I didn't mean to I'm sorry."Leighanna.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The welcoming feast   The welcoming feast - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The welcoming feast
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next