Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ungettable Girl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jamie Prophet
Seventh Year, Prefect, Head Girl, Chaser
Jamie Prophet

The Ungettable Girl Empty
PostSubject: The Ungettable Girl   The Ungettable Girl Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:35 pm

Jamie was wondering around the forth floor corridor aimlessly waiting, waiting for him. HE said he would come. HE promissed. He ALWAYS promissed. Promissed for things he never gave. Jamie knew she should give up on him but she never did. She had just came from charms and was supost to come to ancient runes but she felt like skipping it. HE would be there. It was there only class together, she used to treasure it, now she hated it. Jamie wondered around the corner to find HIM wrapped around another girl, snogging her. "Tyler!" she screamed. "JAMIE!" He said standing up quickly. "I did not see you there!" "Clearly" said Jamie iceley. She was not really that heartbroken, not like she should have been. I mean they had been together for 3 months. I guess she saw it coming. It did not break her heart, it just left it icey cold so no other man, nomatter how wonderful he was. Exept maybe someone you would never guess...
Back to top Go down

The Ungettable Girl
Page 1 of 1