Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamie Prophet
Seventh Year, Prefect, Head Girl, Chaser
Jamie Prophet

every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story. Empty
PostSubject: every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story.   every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story. Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:42 pm

Jamie was a daydreamer. SHe loved to love. Every time she went to the library she picked up a Jane Austen novel and sat down. It was like that one day in November when the leaves were bright red and yellow. Jamie liked to think of it as the golden season. She was curled up in a tight curl in the corner of the library reading "Emma". She was wearing a pair of purple converce, dark blue jeans, and a lime green tee shirt that read "Mother Earth: Died Unknown Date, Killed by her own children".
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story.   every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story. Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:48 pm

"Are you one of those environmentally safe freaks?" Severus asked as he sat down at the table the unfamiliar girl was at. He smirked cruelly at her, his black eyes glittering.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story.   every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:25 pm

"Possably" said Jamie with a smirk on her face. "I assume you are not" she said.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story.   every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:32 pm

Severus shrugged, leaning back in his chair. "Not entirely, no." He gave her another malicious smile. "I believe that people will do what they want, despite what they know is, as you deem, better for the planet. Care to tell me what you're about?"
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story.   every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:39 pm

"Gladly" she said flirtinglishly. "I support the muggle holiday green up day. Quite simple for wizards magic it all up. It seems a shape for them to waste all of there time running around with little trashbags when you look from a wizards point of view. I also work at a animal clinic in the muggle village near where I live with my father. They are quite attatched to me there. I strongly do not support Voldemort, witch I have heard that you, Severus Snape, are. But I would still be very glad to get to know you better."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story.   every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:43 pm

Severus was surprised at her sudden kindness and flirtatious voice. His black eyes narrowed for a moment, but he saw her sincerity and he looked down at his hands for a moment. When his midnight orbs flashed back up to hers, he sat there listening to her talk and then waited for her to finish.

This wouldn't be the first time he befriended someone his Death Eater friends disapproved of. What's different about another one?

"Power can be misleading," he stated rather sadly. He would never admit that he was unsure about his post as a Death Eater, but he would keep it to himself until he found the right person to help him.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story.   every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:50 pm

"Yes it can. Already i see so many students falling under its influence, makes me sad. Even you Snape, what can Voldemort give you becides power. That is how he recrutes, power, glory, nothing else."
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story.   every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:52 pm

Not as Jamie: Would it be okay if our characters went into a gf/bf relationship later on in there friendship? I know Snape likes Lily but Jamie could be a second choice for him (so they end up together happily when Lily and James go together)? Just wondering...
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story.   every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:57 pm

OOC: I'll think about it. *wink* I'm not gonna make any promises, though. He doesn't really like you(so far). haha

IC: Severus stared at her, a little bit of anger bubbling inside of his stomach. What did his life have to bother her? He was nothing, least of all to her. "Sometimes, recognition and glory is beloved, Prophet." He had found her name out by another student.

Then, snidely, he said, "I don't understand why I have to prove myself to you. What is my life to you?"
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story.   every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:02 pm

"You don't have to prove yourself to me.. I'll figure enough about you in time" she said with a slight hint to her voice. "And yes, of coarse it has a pull. For everyone, me included. That pull stopped when I lost my mom though, so did my fasination for the dark arts. I think all you need is time, time to think, time to meet (or loose) someone you care about, then you will get what I mean, Snape"
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story.   every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:08 pm

Severus shrugged, not really thinking so. This girl's insight was slightly freaking him out. He wasn't completely sure about her yet. Honestly, what person spends their time worrying about the planet?

Lily's face suddenly flashed through his mind and a twinge of pain shocked his heart. "Are you insinuating that someone I love will die, Prophet?" he asked cruelly, his black eyes glittering hatefully. He would not lose his Lilyflower. He would do anything to keep her alive.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story.   every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:13 pm

"No, I would say such things, even if they might be true... I'm just saying that is what happened to me and even if it might damage your entire being you would understand why I care for such stupid things as the envirement and planet, and yes muggles."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story.   every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:23 pm

Severus was shocked at her bluntness. She knew nothing about him, yet she had confided in him what was apparently one of her deepest pains. With a sigh, he looked straight into her eyes and said ,"You do realize the implications of befriending me, correct? No one will look at you the same, Prophet."

He was silent for a moment. "I know there are risks. He knows those I love, but I know he will not hurt her." He did not elaborate, and merely gazed at Jamie with his fathomless black orbs.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story.   every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:57 pm

"Really? Does he spare anyone? I know the second greatest wizard of all time did not. DO you really belive that he will be so generous? Even to you? After all he is the Dark Lord."

The truth was Jamie did know, she knew everything. Her last name being Prophet was no mistake. Her father, Sam Prophet, was a talented seer. Jamie had inhareted some of her fathers talent but it was nothing close to his. SHe was a week seer but talented neverless.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story.   every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:20 pm

"Humans are unpredictable, Jamie. Even the proclaimed future is never truly clear." He paused, imagining for an instant what his life would be like without Lily. But, then, he realized that he couldn't.

"He will spare anyone I tell him to spare for I will be his greatest ally." His tone was final, as if he no longer wanted to speak of this morbid subject any longer. He looked towards the window, wondering if he should just get up and leave. It was not exactly pleasant thinking about his love being murdered by his master.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story.   every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:25 pm

Jamie could see the subject was at a end. "Want to walk by the lake? It is beautiful at this time of year." Jamie asked suprised at her own boldness.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story.   every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story. Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:11 pm

Severus looked her straight in the eyes, and said, "Not right now, Prophet. I need to discuss a matter of importance with a couple of my friends before I go cohorting with you."

Standing up, he gave her a slight smile. "But, I'll be sure to let you know when I'm available."

With that, he turned and left, his black eyes glittering with confusion. Would he ever have a space in his heart for another besides his Lilyflower?
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story.   every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story. Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:16 am

"I did not mean it that was Snape but thank you for that offer" she said smiling
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story.   every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:06 pm

Severus looked back at her, his black eyes glittering, before he bowed slightly. "My apologies, Prophet, but I didn't either." He grinned. "I simply meant when I was free."
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story.   every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:15 pm

"Free from what may i be so bold to ask? From your master or from mortal life in genral. But i must say i do hope we can meet again... Out little chat has inlightened me in ways I thought not possable... I have not truely talked in a long time."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story.   every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:23 pm

Severus stared at her, pondering on what to say. He never spoke out of instinct, always thinking before he chose to open his mouth. Finally, he murmured, "I have some very important business to attend to. I don't have time to go frolicking around at the moment, but I'll be sure to let you know when I do."

He gazed at her silently, his black eyes suddenly impassive. Was she falling for him? How surprising. But, he would never love another woman. Not after Lily.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story.   every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:46 pm

"Is that so... Well then Snape hopefully I will hear from you"

Jamie was hooked. there was something about him, maybe the way he used words, maybe the way he looked at her and she felt like he was seeing right through her. She knew how she felt, but she knew nothing of him. She only knew he had a very grim future..
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story.   every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:51 pm

Severus nodded, saying, "I will tell you. I promise." He smiled softly.

His black eyes glittered with confusion as she stared at him. He knew what her eyes were saying. She had indeed fallen for him. How was he supposed to let her down easily when it was obvious he loved Lily?

Giving her another small grin, he said, "I must be going now, Prophet. Don't expect me to contact you in just a few days. I'll be busy for a while."

He stepped towards the door of the Library, turned back, bowed and then said, "Good day." With that, he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story.   every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:06 pm

Jamie sighed as she watched Severus vanish. "Bye Snape" she wispered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story.   every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

every time I read a book, I fall into my own love story.
Page 1 of 1