Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breaking is *WHAT* the H-E-A-R-T is *FOR*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

Breaking is *WHAT* the H-E-A-R-T is *FOR* Empty
PostSubject: Breaking is *WHAT* the H-E-A-R-T is *FOR*   Breaking is *WHAT* the H-E-A-R-T is *FOR* Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:43 am

Catalina stepped into the Great Hall, not surprised that it was almost empty. She stepped towards the Ravenclaw Table, keeping to herself like she usually did. She preferred to watch people anyway. It was safer.

She pulled her bag onto the table top and then took out her sketchbook along with her numerous oddly-shaped pencils. Then, she began to draw the Great Hall. Her drawings were life-like, each sketch almost like a black and white picture. She never colored them, she felt that she could never quite get the same color if she did.

Smiling to herself, she pushed the plate in front of her away, not too hungry at the moment. Drawing was her way of escaping, to make it look like she was busy. But, maybe someone would look past that and see that she really wanted a friend.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Seventh Year, Prefect, Head Girl, Chaser
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Breaking is *WHAT* the H-E-A-R-T is *FOR*   Breaking is *WHAT* the H-E-A-R-T is *FOR* Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:00 pm

Jamie was sitting two people down from her. she leaned over the two boys discussing chocolate frog cards. "Nice" she said
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Breaking is *WHAT* the H-E-A-R-T is *FOR*   Breaking is *WHAT* the H-E-A-R-T is *FOR* Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:51 pm

Catalina looked up, suddenly alarmed. Her sapphire eyes widened considerably as they locked on the owner of the voice which had spoken to her. She nodded vaguely before muttering monotonously, "Thanks."

Her terror was obvious, but was she going to be like this to everyone she met? How pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Breaking is *WHAT* the H-E-A-R-T is *FOR*   Breaking is *WHAT* the H-E-A-R-T is *FOR* Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:31 pm

"You draw often?"
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Breaking is *WHAT* the H-E-A-R-T is *FOR*   Breaking is *WHAT* the H-E-A-R-T is *FOR* Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:34 pm

Catalina saw the kindness in the girl's eyes, and decided for once, or at least for now, that she would risk it. Nodding with a small smile, she said, "It is my life and my passion."
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Breaking is *WHAT* the H-E-A-R-T is *FOR*   Breaking is *WHAT* the H-E-A-R-T is *FOR* Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:40 pm

"Amazing" she said looking at the drawing. "I do not really have a strong calling yet. I think i want to be a muggle arcitect. I love disigning things"
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Breaking is *WHAT* the H-E-A-R-T is *FOR*   Breaking is *WHAT* the H-E-A-R-T is *FOR* Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:47 pm

Catalina frowned slightly after saying, "Thank you." She turned to stare this girl in the eyes and said, "Why would you want to be around Muggles?" She was honestly confused, for she had always been taught to shun them and mudbloods.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Breaking is *WHAT* the H-E-A-R-T is *FOR*   Breaking is *WHAT* the H-E-A-R-T is *FOR* Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:55 pm

"I really have no idea. There is just something about them..." she trailed off. "I want to create" she finished.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Breaking is *WHAT* the H-E-A-R-T is *FOR*   Breaking is *WHAT* the H-E-A-R-T is *FOR* Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:00 pm

"I think that Muggles have lost sight of what is truly around them," Catalina said, her eyes sliding out of focus. "They have not learned to use their minds completely, and have failed trying to do so."

"I do not think I would be much good at architecture. I could maybe draw the building, but nothing more."
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Breaking is *WHAT* the H-E-A-R-T is *FOR*   Breaking is *WHAT* the H-E-A-R-T is *FOR* Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:07 pm

"yeah..." Jamie said quietly and bit into a peice of toast
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Breaking is *WHAT* the H-E-A-R-T is *FOR*   Breaking is *WHAT* the H-E-A-R-T is *FOR* Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:10 pm

Catalina gazed at her silently for a moment before saying, "What year are you in? What is your name? I am Catalina." She stuck her hand out across the two boys, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Breaking is *WHAT* the H-E-A-R-T is *FOR*   Breaking is *WHAT* the H-E-A-R-T is *FOR* Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:26 pm

"I'm Jamie Prophet, 7th year."
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Breaking is *WHAT* the H-E-A-R-T is *FOR*   Breaking is *WHAT* the H-E-A-R-T is *FOR* Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:12 pm

Catalina waited for the girl to take her hand and said, "Oh, a Seventh Year? Wow. I'm only a Fifth Year. What are you planning to do after Hogwarts?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking is *WHAT* the H-E-A-R-T is *FOR*   Breaking is *WHAT* the H-E-A-R-T is *FOR* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking is *WHAT* the H-E-A-R-T is *FOR*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before the Rebellion :: Hogwarts :: Great Hall-
Jump to: