Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hufflepuff Table

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Hufflepuff Table Empty
PostSubject: Hufflepuff Table   Hufflepuff Table Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:37 pm

Krista walked into the Great hall and looked around for Remus. When she didn't see him she sat down at the Hufflepuff table and placed a slice of toast and a bagel on her plate and poured herself a cup of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

Hufflepuff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Table   Hufflepuff Table Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:38 pm

Catalina saw a girl she had never seen before and felt the need to introduce herself. Moving towards the Hufflepuff table, she sat down and said, "Hello there. I'm Catalina. I haven't had the pleasure."
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Hufflepuff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Table   Hufflepuff Table Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:39 pm

Krista looked up at the Ravenclaw. "I'm Krista, Krista Green."
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

Hufflepuff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Table   Hufflepuff Table Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:41 pm

Catalina smiled pleasantly at her before saying, "It's nice to meet you, Krista." Her sapphire eyes twinkled. "What year are you in?"
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Hufflepuff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Table   Hufflepuff Table Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:43 pm

Kaya walked past the Hufflepuff table to get to the Slytherin table. As she walked past she saw her sister. "Hey Krissy, how are you and Remus?" She didn't notice the Ravenclaw next to Krista until after she said that. "Oh, hello. I'm Kayalynn. Don't believe i've met you before." She said looking at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

Hufflepuff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Table   Hufflepuff Table Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:47 pm

Catalina turned to the newcomer. She smiled gracefully and then said, "Hello. It's a pleasure." She extended her hand. "Catalina."
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Hufflepuff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Table   Hufflepuff Table Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:47 pm

"Fifth, you?" she asked polietly. She saw her sister and smiled. "Hey Kaya," she blushed at the mention of Remus, Kaya didn't know what happened on the full moon yet. "Great."
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Hufflepuff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Table   Hufflepuff Table Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:50 pm

Kaya knew she had seen this girl before. "Nice to meet you." she nodded and looked over at her sister. "I'll see you later Krissy, I better go and get something to eat before class."
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Hufflepuff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Table   Hufflepuff Table Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:52 pm

"Alright, see you later Kay." Krista said smiling and looked back at Catalina. "So what year are you in?"
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

Hufflepuff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Table   Hufflepuff Table Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:55 pm

Catalina smiled a goodbye to Kayalynn and then looked back at Krista. "I'm in Fifth as well." Remembering something Kaya said, Catalina gave a delicate but almost unnoticeable frown before murmuring in her velvety voice, "So you're the one that Remus has fallen for? How lovely."

Although there was a smile on her face, she did not think it was lovely at all.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Hufflepuff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Table   Hufflepuff Table Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:56 pm

Krista nodded. "Yes, I'm really happy about it, and I believe he is also."
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

Hufflepuff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Table   Hufflepuff Table Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:58 pm

Catalina fought a contemptous growl rising in her throat and merely gazed joyfully at Krista. "It must be nice having someone as sweet as Remus around all the time." She flashed another velvety smile before continuing, "I just hope I can find someone that sweet."
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Hufflepuff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Table   Hufflepuff Table Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:01 pm

Krista nodded. "Yes he is very sweet." Krista said with a happy sigh.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

Hufflepuff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Table   Hufflepuff Table Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:07 pm

Catalina was growing angrier by the second, so she merely gave Krista another smile before standing up rather suddenly, "Well, I should be going. I just remembered that I forgot my Potions book in my dorm. I'll see you around."

Without glancing back, she sprinted out of the Great Hall and up to her dorm, her sapphire eyes flashing a darker shade of blue with each second. You don't mess with a Veela.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Hufflepuff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Table   Hufflepuff Table Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:12 pm

Krista watched Catalina leave and smirked. She knew that was the girl that tricked Remus. She shrugged and decided she would keep a close eye on her...and Remus.
Back to top Go down
Annabell Webb
Fifth Year
Annabell Webb

Hufflepuff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Table   Hufflepuff Table Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:33 pm

*New day*

Annabell practically danced into the Great Hall not caring who saw her and sat down at the Huffelpuff table. She grabbed some breakfast and pumpkin juice happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hufflepuff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hufflepuff Table   Hufflepuff Table Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hufflepuff Table
Page 1 of 1