Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Slytherin Table

Go down 
+4
Bellatrix Black
Lily Evans
Severus Snape
Kayalynn Green
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:56 pm

Kayalynn sat down at the slytherin table and sighed. She lost her appatite but knew she had to eat something or else she'd never make it to lunch.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:59 pm

"What's up with you?" Severus asked, looking up from the book he was reading and into Kaya's eyes. He knew her from classes and had seen her a lot in the Common Room.

He supposed they were acquaintances, unless she just flat out disliked him, and he would be unphased by that. He was used to it.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:01 pm

Kaya looked over and Severus and shrugged. "Family problems, trying to help my sister, it's all to bloody confusing. I'd rather take a good curse to his arse but my sister likes him."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:06 pm

Severus knew she was talking of Remus immediately. With a smirk, he said, "What has Lupin done now? It's apparent that it was nothing good." But, then something flashed in his black eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:07 pm

Kaya sighed. "Caught him about an inch away with some fliratious Ravenclaw named Williams. I mean it seriously looked like they were about to snog the face off another. It was rather disgusting."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:09 pm

Severus's eyes widened in shock. Why would Catalina do that? She didn't seem the type. Suddenly, a smirk flitted across his lips. He had underestimated her.

"Are you sure you have the complete story?" He asked, his black eyes glittering. "Did you ask Lupin about it?"
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:14 pm

"He wouldn't answer me so what does that tell you?" She asked and pushed her food around her plate. "She took our parents death worse than anyone," She said "I just don't want her hurt anymore than she has to be."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:21 pm

Severus sighed, listening to Kaya's troubles closely.

"That he likes Catalina."

With a small voice, he said, "Then, maybe it's not a good idea for her to be involved with a guy. Especially Lupin." He knew Kaya would just think he said that because he didn't like Lupin, but his full moon illness was the main reason.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:29 pm

Kaya nodded her head and sighed. "That's what I think anyway."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:46 am

"Well," Severus said casually, "Did you by any chance realize that she has Veela blood in her? Lupin may not be able to himself. I'm not condoning his actions, but those creatures have a way with playing with males' emotions."
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:22 pm

"Yes I realized that, and I know he's not the only one to blame." She said and shrugged. "But he knows what she does to him, and yet he still sees her."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:05 pm

"Think of yourself in his place for a moment, Green." He paused for emphasis. "If you had been provided with a very attractive male, but yet had a boyfriend, what would you do? Tear yourself away? It's not as easy for guys. Believe me."

His mind suddenly flitted to Lily, and a slight blush crept up into his neck.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:09 pm

Kayalynn shrugged. "Well it's different for girls. Most of us don't like guys cheating, thinking of other girls, or anything like that. I could name a few certain girls who would seriously do damage to a guy if he cheated or even looked at another girl with a look of yearning, especially like the one Remus was wearing." she laughed when she saw his blush. "You really need to get over her Sev."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:14 pm

"Well, I didn't say that we approved of girls cheating on us. That's simply preposterous, Green. I'm just saying that when a guy is given a chance to talk to a pretty girl, let's say a Veela, they can't help but talk to her. It's not his fault. Most men can't control themselves around the creatures."

He looked at her, his black eyes glittering. "I don't know what you're talking about, Green. It's absurd to think that I'd fallen for someone." He let the blush die back down, not too eager to cause a conversation about Lily.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:18 pm

"No, I wasn't talking about him talking to her. He pretty much melted to a puddle and looked like he was going to snog her face of in a second." she said digusted.

"And don't give me that, I can tell you like Lils." Kaya said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:23 pm

Severus shrugged, clearly disagreeing with her. "She's a Veela, Kaya. I just think you should cut him some slack." He frowned, realizing he was defending Lupin. With a scruncing up of his nose, he muttered, "But, if you want, you can get mad at him all you want. But, in my opinion, I don't think he'll stop seeing her. Probably without you knowing." He raised his eyebrows suggestively.

Another upward motion of his shoulders. Severus had never actually mentioned his love for Lily out loud. "I believe you're mistaken, Green." Every time he lied, a sort of coldness enveloped his face. He did not want to be made fun of for yet another thing in his life. Loving Lily would be the hardest blow he would ever have to take if Potter and Black found out.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:26 pm

"Well, if he gets caught sneaking around with Catalina by my sister, he's going to get it; and it won't be from me. Krista may be a hufflepuff but she can send curses like the best of them when she gets mad." Kaya said laughing.

Kaya thought about it and realized that Severus would never admit it because of James and Sirius. "Oh....those to are idiots. Sev, have the stopped picking on you yet?"
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:31 pm

"Veelas are very clever creatures, Green. I doubt that she will allow them to be caught or seen together again." He tried to smile reassuringly.

He frowned at her uncanny knack at reading his expressions. It was rather startling. Raising an eyebrow, he sighed, allowing a breath of air to escape from his lips. "No. But they won't. It's how they get their fun. Showing off and behaving as scoundrels."
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:33 pm

Lily walked over to Kaya and Sev. "Hey you two, Kaya is Krissy okay? I saw her looking like she didn't get any sleep at all last night."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:35 pm

Severus turned, his smile lighting up his face. He listened to her question, careful not to interrupt, before he said, "Hey, Lils. How are you?" His voice was full of sincerity, for he certainly did not ask any one else how they were unless he really wanted to know. That's why he pretty much only asked Lily.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:36 pm

Kayalynn sighed and shook her head. "She refused to sleep last night. She kept me up all night, I tried offering her that sleep potion you make for us but she refused it."
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:37 pm

Lily smiled at Severus. "I'm good Sev, how are you?"

Lily then listened to Kayalynn and shook her head. "I feel so bad for Krista and Leighanna. I don't like this one bit."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:43 pm

"Perfect," he muttered, staring at her beautiful face. Her green emerald eyes were shining brightly, and he enjoyed looking at her. Then, with a frown, he looked back at Green.

"I merely think that Williams wants a thrill and to achieve that it's easier for her to delve into other people's business. And, if you confront her and get back at her, you probably won't win." He paused to sigh. "Veelas are known for their tempers and means at revenge. If you fight her, you've got a poor chance of winning."
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:45 pm

Kaya glared offended. "You've never seen me duel so you wouldn't know. Veelas might fight good, but I will do anything for my sister, especially to keep her safe, I have my own ways of doing it though."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:50 pm

Severus shrugged, not in the least phased at her glare. He stared back at her, his black eyes staring pitilessly into hers. "All I'm saying is that you should watch yourself, Green, because a creature like Catalina isn't going down without a fight. She's going to be very dangerous when confronted. I doubt she'll think any other girl is a threat to her. After all, they are very vain, but that's not really a big surprise. They are one of the most exquisite and beautiful creatures on this earth."

He blushed, knowing that he felt Lily was more beautiful than all Veelas combined. But, he would have never said that aloud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slytherin Table
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next