Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gray skies fit well

Go down 
+2
Jamie Prophet
Kayalynn Green
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Gray skies fit well Empty
PostSubject: Gray skies fit well   Gray skies fit well Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:05 am

Kaya sat on a bench under a tree just staring at the gray skies. She thought it fit well for her current mood.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Seventh Year, Prefect, Head Girl, Chaser
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Gray skies fit well   Gray skies fit well Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:02 am

Jamie strolled through the courtyard and plunked herself down next to Kayalynn "Hello Green" she said smirking
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Gray skies fit well   Gray skies fit well Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:24 pm

Kaya sent a glance at the Ravenclaw. "Prophet."
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Gray skies fit well   Gray skies fit well Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:44 pm

Lily was walking past the court yard trying to get inside before it started raining when saw Kayalynn. She walked over to her and sat down then sighed. "You look like you've met a bunch of dementors and a couple boggarts."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: After Secrets   Gray skies fit well Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:48 pm

Remus' eyes fell shut as he laid in the grass in the middle of the day. He was extreamly tired from his last transformation as a werewolf. He was wondering what Krista was thinking about knowing his secret. He thought she was scared of him. He would just have to wait until the next time he spoke with her to see if she realy was afriad.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Gray skies fit well   Gray skies fit well Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:14 pm

Kaya didn't notice Remus sitting in hearing distance from her and sighed. "Well, Krista's not doing to good. She's skipping meals and refuses to sleep still. I don't know what to do. I was thinking of telling her to just dump him, this way she can't get hurt." Kaya looked at Lils and sighed. "He met with her in the Astronomy tower, Catalina. Do you know how badly she cried after she heard about it?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Gray skies fit well   Gray skies fit well Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:10 pm

Lily nodded and sighed. "I'd love to just beat the bloody snot out of that Catalina. She's not even that pretty, I don't see why they think she's so beautiful. Sure she's a veela but come on."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Gray skies fit well   Gray skies fit well Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:00 pm

Remus opened his eyes when he heard the girls talking. He glanced over at Lily and the others from where he laid in the grass and sighed. He hated how badly they thought of him.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Gray skies fit well   Gray skies fit well Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:02 am

"She won't eat, she won't sleep, I don't know what to do." Kaya said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Gray skies fit well   Gray skies fit well Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:19 am

Remus couldn't take it anymore. He stood up and walked over to them. He took in a breath before speaking to them. "Look, i need to get out of this mess, and i need help doing it".
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Gray skies fit well   Gray skies fit well Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:22 am

"No, i'm not helping you. You can get out of it yourself." Kaya glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Gray skies fit well   Gray skies fit well Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:27 am

"Look, if you love your sister as much as you say, then you'll help", he said quickly, nowing that Krista would only stop this depression if he could get out of this mess.
Back to top Go down
Reid Garwin
INACTIVE
Reid Garwin

PostSubject: Re: Gray skies fit well   Gray skies fit well Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:35 am

"They have otherways of solving her depression." Reid smirked walking from behind a tree. "Kaya, this is Krista's she left it at my place over the summer." he said and threw a bag full of Krista's stuff at her feet. "Nothing breakable."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Gray skies fit well   Gray skies fit well Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:37 am

"Reid, back off", Remus growled watching him with hate. He never had liked Reid, now of a times he absululty hated him.
Back to top Go down
Reid Garwin
INACTIVE
Reid Garwin

PostSubject: Re: Gray skies fit well   Gray skies fit well Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:38 am

Reid raised an eyebrow. "And why would I do that Lupin? She needs comforting thanks to you, and I'm here to provide it for her." he smirked and started walking towards the castle.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Gray skies fit well   Gray skies fit well Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:41 am

Remus glared at him and took in a deep breath to calm down again. He looked back at Kayalynn. "Come on, Kaya...just please help me out here".
Back to top Go down
Reid Garwin
INACTIVE
Reid Garwin

PostSubject: Re: Gray skies fit well   Gray skies fit well Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:42 am

"Oh, and Lupin. I'll make sure to take good care of her. Seeing as how you couldn't." Reid smirked turning to watch him.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Gray skies fit well   Gray skies fit well Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:47 am

Remus' eyes flashed with anger. "That's it", He growled and punched Reid in the gut.
Back to top Go down
Reid Garwin
INACTIVE
Reid Garwin

PostSubject: Re: Gray skies fit well   Gray skies fit well Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:48 am

Reid saw it coming and turned. "Oh, don't you like that Krista's gonna be mine?"
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Gray skies fit well   Gray skies fit well Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:49 am

"she doesn't love you. Your just a selfish git that thinks of nothing but himself", Remus replied angrily. He couldn't take Reid's constant attempt to gain Krista's heart.
Back to top Go down
Reid Garwin
INACTIVE
Reid Garwin

PostSubject: Re: Gray skies fit well   Gray skies fit well Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:51 am

"Really now? Huh... well I beg to differ. She will love me. Especially since you're out of the picture."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Gray skies fit well   Gray skies fit well Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:59 am

Remus narrowed his eyes. He couldn't say anything else to Ried without losing his temper. He calmed himself again and looked away.
Back to top Go down
Reid Garwin
INACTIVE
Reid Garwin

PostSubject: Re: Gray skies fit well   Gray skies fit well Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:04 am

Reid wanted to see if he could make Remus break. "Well, I'll make sure she's always satisfied when I hold her. Can't wait to hold that body."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Gray skies fit well   Gray skies fit well Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:06 am

Remus ignored Garwin, and kept his eyes away from him. He wasn't stupid enough to fall for Reid's obvius plan to make Remus lose it.
Back to top Go down
Reid Garwin
INACTIVE
Reid Garwin

PostSubject: Re: Gray skies fit well   Gray skies fit well Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:08 am

"At least she'll get some comfort out of knowing I won't be sneaking out with some veela up to the astronomy tower at all hours of the night."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gray skies fit well   Gray skies fit well Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gray skies fit well
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before the Rebellion :: Hogwarts :: Courtyard-
Jump to: