Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Platform

Go down 
+4
Remus Lupin
Lily Evans
Sirius Black
Brandy Blake
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandy Blake
First Year
Brandy Blake

The Platform Empty
PostSubject: The Platform   The Platform Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:20 am

Brandy pushed her cart noisily through the train station. Train's whistled and pulled out of the station, and people chattered loudly. Meanwhile Brandy glanced at her watch as she walked to check for the time. It was five minutes until her train pulled out of the station, and she needed to be on it. Brandy turned around a corner to face platform 9, and 10. She needed to get through the barrier to reach 9 3/4. She pushed her cart at a hesitant speed, and then started to run. She was heading right for a wall, anyone watching would have thought that she was aught to crash, but then, she flew right through the wall, and appeared on the other side of the barrier. She sighed with relief. Even if it was her sixth time doing it, she always hated running straight at the wall. Brandy turned headed for the train, but accidently bumped into someone. "Oh. Im sorry. Are you ok?", She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

The Platform Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Platform   The Platform Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:09 am

Sirius rushed to the train, pushing his chart. He was late as usual and he couldn't find James anywhere. "James, where the bloody hell are you." he said to him self out loud, not looking at where he's going. He suddenly noticed that he bumped into someone. "Oh, no. Sorry. It was my fault. I wasn't looking" said Sirius to the girl with is usual dashing smile.
Back to top Go down
Brandy Blake
First Year
Brandy Blake

The Platform Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Platform   The Platform Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:37 pm

Brandy grinned and picked up the things she had dropped. "Your looking for my step brother, are you? I heard you say his name before we ran into eatch other", Brandy said with curiosity. She then remembered who this boy was from her past years at Hogwarts. She didn't know him well but she had seen him once or twice and knew he was a part of the famous Marauders group. "Your Sirius Black, Right? I've seen you around Hogwarts...", Brandy said.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

The Platform Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Platform   The Platform Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:27 pm

Lily walked onto the platform with her parents and her sister.

"Bunch of freaks." Petunia said glaring at all the wizards and witches on the platform.

"Shut up Petunia, no one asked you." Lily said glaring at her older sister. "Bye mum, bye dad. I'll see you at summer." Lily said and hugged her parents then grabbed her trolley and made sure her owl and cat were alright. "Bye." She said again and walked towards the train.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

The Platform Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Platform   The Platform Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:30 pm

"Yeah, I am. And I was looking for James. If only I knew where that prat was." said Sirius and looked around, scaning the area. She then saw Lily Evans walked to the train and he grined. "Hey, Evans. Looking for James, are you?" asked Sirius joking with a big grin.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

The Platform Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Platform   The Platform Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:37 pm

Lily glared at Sirius Black. "Like I'd ever look for Potter." she said disgusted.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

The Platform Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Platform   The Platform Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:44 pm

"Oh, come one! Give the guy some slack. He's going crazy about you and you, Miss know-it-all, totally ignore him. I don't really understand how does he still like you" after the many painful regections, but well...that's James. Could you please go out on a date with him, Evans, so he'll stop wineing about you every bloody second. It's really annoying. Could you do it for me?" asked Sirius with his puppy face, even though he knew Lily would say no.
Back to top Go down
Brandy Blake
First Year
Brandy Blake

The Platform Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Platform   The Platform Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:45 pm

Brandy laughed when he heard Sirius and Lilly's converstation, but she knew she should eaves drop so she finished picking up her stuff so that she could get on the train.

"James is back at the muggle station, he hasn't even gone through the barriar yet. He should be here soon", Brandy told Sirius kindly. She turned towards the train and pulled her stuff along with her. Brandy waved her wand and levatated her stuff onto the train, then started looking for an empty compartment.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

The Platform Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Platform   The Platform Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:46 pm

Lily pretended to think for a second. "Well....lemme think...NO!" she said and started towards the train again.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

The Platform Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Platform   The Platform Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:49 pm

"Ok, I'll tell him you say hi, Evans" said Sirius joking and turned around, waiting for James.
Back to top Go down
Brandy Blake
First Year
Brandy Blake

The Platform Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Platform   The Platform Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:53 pm

Brandy pushed open a compartment door but two other boys were inside. "Oh, um, can i sit here, please?', Brandy asked politley. One of the boys had blondish hair and was reading one of the Hogwarts' school books, and the other one was rather fat and had rat-like reatures to him.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

The Platform Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Platform   The Platform Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:52 pm

Remus put his finger on the word that he left off on in his book and looked up from it at the girl who had just entered there Compartment. He smiled politley at the girl. "Sure thing. Nice to meet you, Im Remus Lupin", Remus said standing up and holding out his hand for her to shake it. Remus was waiting for James and Sirius, but he doupted that either of them would mind that he said that another person could join there compartment.

(Hey, im going to start a new topic on the train to continue this seeing as we are on the train now)
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

The Platform Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Platform   The Platform Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:04 am

Krista, and all her siblings who were going back to Hogwarts lead their niece to the platform and let her be with some of the other first years. "Kaya, i'll meet you on the train. I don't exactly like your slytherin people."
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

The Platform Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Platform   The Platform Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:06 am

Kaya nodded her head. "Alright, see ya there." She said and walked towards the train and got on.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Summer
Forth Year
Matthew Summer

The Platform Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Platform   The Platform Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:48 pm

Matthew wasn't the most populist kid in school, nor had much friends at all. He dragged his luggage behind him with his other hands he held a black owl in a cage, he was still wearing his warm creamy jacket, black singlet and black jeans.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

The Platform Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Platform   The Platform Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:04 pm

Leighanna rushed through the crowd of people at King's cross station to get to 93/4 in order to aboard the train to get to school. As she dragged her trunk behind her holding her black eagle owl Shadow she turned to the corner she stopped at the platform nine and ten and walked through the barrier. As she gave her trunk and Shadow to the guy who were loading all the students trunks and cages. As she was about to get on the train she ran into a boy in a jacket and black jeans. "Oh I'm so sorry, just trying to get on the train."said Leighanna.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Platform Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Platform   The Platform Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Platform
Page 1 of 1