Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sisters come first

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Sisters come first Empty
PostSubject: Sisters come first   Sisters come first Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:58 pm

Kaya waited for her sister to show up and sighed impatiently. She scared a few first years but that just bored her after a while.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Sisters come first Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sisters come first   Sisters come first Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:00 pm

Krista walked to the spot where Kayalynn asked her to meet her, but she was a little late. "What's wrong? You said it was important."
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Sisters come first Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sisters come first   Sisters come first Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:01 pm

Kaya nodded. "Yeah, uhmn..... Well Remu's attention was caught by a veela.....I needed to tell you. I caught them before they could do anything but you needed to know. He can't control himself around her. Her name is Catalina Williams."
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Sisters come first Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sisters come first   Sisters come first Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:02 pm

Krista stared at her sister first with confusion until it finally sank in. She fell to her knees than sat with her back against the wall. "I see...."
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Sisters come first Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sisters come first   Sisters come first Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:04 pm

Kaya walked over to her sister and sighed. "I had to tell you, otherwise you might have been hurt if you caught them yourself. Please, just be...careful. And if he does anything to hurt you I will hurt him, although there's no doubt in my mind that you'd hurt him before you even told me." Kaya laughed. Krista may be sweet and caring and overly loyal but if someone hurt her or anyone she loved she'd take her revenge or, in the case of love make him completely jealous.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Sisters come first Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sisters come first   Sisters come first Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:05 pm

Krista nodded. "Thanks, I know you're just looking out for me...." her eyes teard up but she wiped them away before they could fall.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Sisters come first Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sisters come first   Sisters come first Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:07 pm

Krista got on her knees and hugged her sister. "Don't worry, I'm sure he won't do anything to hurt you." Even the words sounded like Kaya was trying to convince herself more than her sister.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

Sisters come first Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sisters come first   Sisters come first Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:43 pm

Eric walked around the corner and saw the crying girl and Kayalynn. "Kaya what's wrong?" he asked quickly. "Do you need me to go get someone?Nurse? Professer?"
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Sisters come first Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sisters come first   Sisters come first Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:37 pm

Kaya hugged her sister tighter. "This is my sister, Krista." she shook her head. "No, don't. She's fine..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sisters come first Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sisters come first   Sisters come first Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sisters come first
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before the Rebellion :: Hogwarts :: The Hallways-
Jump to: