Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beautifully Broken (Lily)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

Beautifully Broken (Lily) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:21 pm

Lily blushed and then knew that Leighanna was right, he did fancy her. "I....have an idea who."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:26 pm

"Good," he said, watching her blush. "Then, there's no need to speak of it any longer." He chuckled softly.

Then, Severus looked up at her and whispered, "I think you should give Catalina at least one more chance, Lils. For me." He flashed a puppy dog face at her.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:04 pm

Lily sighed. "If I get hurt out of this, I hold you for blame. And if I get killed watch out because Leighanna, Krista, and Kaya will be after you." She laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:23 pm

A chill ran down Severus's spine at her words. If I get killed . . . Severus stared at her, his black eyes suddenly intense. "I will never allow someone to hurt you," he whispered dangerously.

He laughed slightly. "I doubt your friends could put a dent in me, but thanks for the warning." He winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:26 pm

Lily looked at Severus and nodded.

She laughed at his words, "Obviously you underestimate my friends."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:31 pm

Severus gazed back at her when Lily began to stare, and wondered what she was thinking. But, he swore to himself never to enter Lily's mind. He saw that her eyes were too expressive to ignore. Yet when she nodded, he still could not read them. "What are you thinking about, Lils?"

"I don't underestimate, I just simply know." He laughed, his smile lighting up his pallid face.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:33 pm

"I know you'd never let me get hurt, I trust you Sev." She smilied.

"Obviously you don't know much about them then." She smiled and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:34 pm

"Good," Severus said smiling. I just hope it stays that way.

"Why don't you enlighten me?" he asked sweetly, mocking her with his widened black eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:41 pm

Lily looked at him with a small smile.

"Well I know Krista and Kayalynn would do anything for one of their best friends. Kaya already beat Reid to a bloody pulp before when he called me a mudblood. They know loads of spells, ones I don't totally agree with."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:02 pm

Severus listened intently, careful to keep these tidbits in mind. He nodded at each sentence. "He called you a mudblood?" Severus asked disgustedly, instantly biting his tongue. He had referred to many others like Lily as Mudbloods, but never to her. She was too precious.

"What kind of spells?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:10 pm

Lily nodded. "Yeah, he did."

"Dark spells, I don't totally agree with them. But their parents taught them to them so they would be protected." Lily explained.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:19 pm

Severus growled quietly, adding the name to the back of his head to deal with later. Reid Garwin.

He didn't know what to say, but merely whispered, "The kinds of things I know."
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:38 pm

"Yeah, those things." She said quietly and looked up at the crescent moon.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:21 pm

Clearing his throat, Severus quickly said, "So, how's Tuney? And your parents? We haven't talked about our families in a while."
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:23 pm

"Well, Tuney still hates me. And mum and Dad are great." She said with a shrug. "And yours?"
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:26 pm

"Well, that'sd good to hear," Severus blushed, having clearly meant her parents. "Tuney will get over it eventually, I promise. She just takes it harder that you're always away and because you have a gift."

He smiled softly.

Then, in a flash, his black eyes glittered dangerously. "I only talk to Mum. She writes letters to me. But, she said that they are still fighting. What a surprise." His sarcasm was biting. "Maybe he'll just leave soon."
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:30 pm

Lily laughed bitterly. "Doesn't seem like she'll ever give up on it Sev."

Lily looked over at him sadly and hugged him. "It'll turn out for the best, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:54 pm

"You mustn't lose hope." He touched her lips, trying to move the corners into a smile. "There! There's the Lily I know."

Severus blushed when she hugged him but when he wrapped his arms around her, he didn't want to let go. Finally, he did, careful not to make her feel awkward. "Thanks. I just think it would be better if he left us alone, honestly."
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:19 pm

Lily laughed at Severus and shook her head.

"No problem." She smiled. "Yeah I guess it would be." she sighed and looked back up at the moon.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:51 pm

"I'm just tired of all the screaming," Severus said rather angrily. He looked at Lily, watching her head tilt upwards to gaze at the sky. "But, I'm lucky to have you to talk about it with. Mum refuses to believe he's a bloody hopeless bastard."

Then, he blushed, saying, "Sorry, I shouldn't talk like that in front of a lady. It was inappropriate."
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:30 pm

Lily smiled. "I'll always be here for you to vent to." she said and looked at him. "Most people don't like admitting someone they care about is a hopeless bastard." she said.

She laughed at that. "Come on Sev, I hear worse in my dorms. I'm used to it."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:43 pm

"Well, he for sure knows that I don't give a bloody damn about him, not matter what Mum says," Severus said, feeling his fingers curl into fists.

"It is still inappropriate," he said truthfully, hating himself for using that kind of language. "I should be able to use other words that don't cause as much indecency."
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:27 pm

Lily put one of her hands around his fists. "Calm down Sev."

Lily shrugged. "When people are mad they do things they don't usually agree with after. It's alright to curse when you're mad."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:39 pm

Severus blushed at the contact and felt himself relaxing almost immediately. He smiled up at her, his black eyes glittering.

"Yes, I suppose I can agree with that. But, I shan't admit that it's right." He flashed her a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:32 pm

Lily smiled when he relaxed. "You blush alot." She commented with a smile.

She shook her head and smiled. "Alright."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beautifully Broken (Lily)   Beautifully Broken (Lily) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beautifully Broken (Lily)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next