Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two sides to the Same Story

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Two sides to the Same Story Empty
PostSubject: Two sides to the Same Story   Two sides to the Same Story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:53 am

Remus was getting a bit depressed from the current avents with Krista. He hated how no one would talk to him now, and he was hated by Krista's friends who had once been his friends too. He wanted to just hide for a little while, so there he sat. In the Dungeons with his back to one of the walls. He had both of his hands in his hair agrivatedly as he stared the floor. Remus held a potion in his hands, what for, was unclear to anyone except him. He tilted his head back and downed some of it with a cough.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to the Same Story   Two sides to the Same Story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:58 am

Krissy needed to get away from everyone. She ran to the dungeons and there she saw Remus drink something. "Remus....what was that?"
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to the Same Story   Two sides to the Same Story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:00 am

Remus heard Krista's voice and he dropped the bottle by mistake, causing it to shadder all over the floor. He looked up at her wondering what she was doing there.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to the Same Story   Two sides to the Same Story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:02 am

"Remus, what was that potion you drank?" She asked him and walked over, her shoes barely making a sound.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to the Same Story   Two sides to the Same Story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:10 am

Remus felt the potion start to work on his mind and he blinked a few times, a look of confusion on his face. "Um, it's a potion", He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to the Same Story   Two sides to the Same Story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:12 am

"Yes Remus, what type of potion?" Krista asked and sat down next to him.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to the Same Story   Two sides to the Same Story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:15 am

The Forgetfulness potion was the potion Remus had taken. A rather strong form of it too. He was already starting to lose memory. "I- I cant remember", He said looking off into the distance as he tried to recall what potion he had taken.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to the Same Story   Two sides to the Same Story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:17 am

Krista took the bottle and sighed. "The Forgetfulness potion....Do you remember me Remmy?"
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to the Same Story   Two sides to the Same Story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:19 am

Remus looked at her and tried to remember. "No...who are you?", He asked with a look of confusion in his eyes. He looked around him. "And, where am i?"
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to the Same Story   Two sides to the Same Story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:21 am

Krista looked at him sadly. "I'm Krista....your girlfriend." she sighed and ran a hand threw her hair. "You're in the dungeon. Oh Remus." She sighed and put a hand on his cheek lightly.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to the Same Story   Two sides to the Same Story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:25 am

"That's not possible. First years arn't aloud in the dungons", Remus said looking around him. He felt her put a hand on his cheek, "Your cant be my girlfriends. I dont hang out with anyone becuase of my condition", He said.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to the Same Story   Two sides to the Same Story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:28 am

Krista looked at him sadly. "Remus, you're a fifth year. You are friends with a lot of people, and I am your girlfriend, or was before you became infatuated with Catalina Williams."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to the Same Story   Two sides to the Same Story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:33 am

"No im not!", Remus said, getting rather angry. He asumed this was some kind of prank or something. "Who the heck is Williams? and your not my girlfriends, i dont even know you!"
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to the Same Story   Two sides to the Same Story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:35 am

Krista shook her head keeping her temper in check. "Remus, you're a fifth year gryffindor. Your nickname is Moony because you're a werewolf and you're best friends are the Marauders."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to the Same Story   Two sides to the Same Story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:42 am

Remus stood up quickly. "How do you know that?!", He yelled, remus was getting scared now. He didn't know what was going on, and he thought he was still in his first year, when he had no friends, and knew no one.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to the Same Story   Two sides to the Same Story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:45 am

Krista stood up. "Because, I saw you transform on our first date. You're in your fifth year at Hogwarts. This is hopeless. Come on, we're going to see Professor Ashcroft so you can get the antidote." she said and grabbed his hand gently.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to the Same Story   Two sides to the Same Story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:59 am

Remus stumbled along behind her. Wondering why this girl kept telling him those lies over and over again. "So if your my girlfriend then why dont i remember you", He asked.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to the Same Story   Two sides to the Same Story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:05 am

"You took a forgetfulness potion. Things.... haven't been so good between us lately and I've actually been mad at you because of a certain veela who's taken an interest in you and you'd sneak out to be with her."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to the Same Story   Two sides to the Same Story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:13 am

Remus plaid along with this for a moment, like it actualy made sence to him- which it didn't. He sighed and shook his head. "Well why on earth would i take that potion", He asked with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to the Same Story   Two sides to the Same Story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:20 am

Krista shrugged. "I don't know, I think you just wanted to forget everything that's happened and start anew."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to the Same Story   Two sides to the Same Story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:22 am

Remus stopped walking and looked at her. "Well the maybe i dont want to remember. If i took the potion, then i must of really wanted to forget", He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to the Same Story   Two sides to the Same Story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:24 am

"I want you to remember me Remus, I love you so much. You hurt me, but I still love you." She said but figured he would refuse to go now.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to the Same Story   Two sides to the Same Story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:27 am

Remus sighed and shook his head as he looked down. "I dont remember you, but i think that remembering will hurt if what you say is true. Can you just...help me make new memories", He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to the Same Story   Two sides to the Same Story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:30 am

Krista smiled and nodded. "If that's what you want."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to the Same Story   Two sides to the Same Story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:32 am

"I think it is", He said with a faint smile. He still wasn't too sure about all of this but if she was right, he would be doing what he thought was best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two sides to the Same Story   Two sides to the Same Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two sides to the Same Story
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next