Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sending Letters at 4:00 AM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamie Prophet
Seventh Year, Prefect, Head Girl, Chaser
Jamie Prophet

Sending Letters at 4:00 AM Empty
PostSubject: Sending Letters at 4:00 AM   Sending Letters at 4:00 AM Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:52 pm

Jamie was sending a owl to her father at 4:00 AM. she was a morning person and tried to send letters when the castle was quiet. She knew that it was considered to be too early to be up and would probably get a detention. Jamie did not care. Sam (her father) was the most important person in her life. She never went a week without sending him some news about her life at Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: Sending Letters at 4:00 AM   Sending Letters at 4:00 AM Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:08 pm

Belatrix jumped down from her current position high up in a ledge near the top of the small owlry. Her cold coal black eyes locked on target. "Why, What would a weak student like you be doing up so early when it is so dark at this hour? You could get... hurt", Everything about Belatrix's tone was dangerous and threatening. She laughed morbidly and cocked her head to one side, waiting for the young girl's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Sending Letters at 4:00 AM   Sending Letters at 4:00 AM Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:15 pm

Jamie jumped slightly at her words. "Yes, I could get hurt but that would most unlikely. Seeing I am a 7th year I feel I am somewhat protected no matter where i go, nomatter what hour of night... You must be the Black girl who has such a horrible reputation for the dark arts. Would I be correct?"

Jamie smiled grimly at Belatrix. Nomatter how evil she liked her style.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: Sending Letters at 4:00 AM   Sending Letters at 4:00 AM Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:08 pm

"Well now, Look who did her homework", Belatrix scoffed as she watched the girl closely. "Oh Really? What makes you so sure that you wouldn't get hurt?". Belatrix leaned against a near pillar in the Owlery and brought her lit cigarette up to her lips with her right arm, her dark mark in clear view whether Belatrix was aware of it or not.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Sending Letters at 4:00 AM   Sending Letters at 4:00 AM Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:15 pm

"Well like you I have found the wonders of the dark arts amazing, even temting. But UNlike you I came to my right mind and stopped. Before I "quit" the dark arts I learned a few things, not all pretty..." Jamie stared at Belatrix with hatred in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: Sending Letters at 4:00 AM   Sending Letters at 4:00 AM Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:32 pm

"You made a mistake when you quite the arts then, Miss Prophet", Belatrix pulled out a wand and aimed it at Jamie swiftly. She would show the girl what happens to witches and Wizards that give up the Dark Arts to become part of the supposed 'greater good'. "Crucio". Belatrix was used to using that specific spell on others. She found it a rather easy task to complete. Belatrix heard someone coming up the stairs so she swiftly disappeared from the scene.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Sending Letters at 4:00 AM   Sending Letters at 4:00 AM Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:08 pm

Eric ran up the stairs when he heard the noise. "Expelliomus" he shouted pointed at Belatrix. He watched as her wand skidded across the floor. "Professer Black woun't be very happy when she learned you used that spell, Black..." Eric said with malace in his voice."I personally would not object to using the spell but under the surcumstances I would not see a fellow death eater go to Aakaban, we are dropping like flies"
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: Sending Letters at 4:00 AM   Sending Letters at 4:00 AM Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:48 pm

OOC: Already left the owlery, hate to break it to you Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sending Letters at 4:00 AM   Sending Letters at 4:00 AM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sending Letters at 4:00 AM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before the Rebellion :: Hogwarts :: The Owlery-
Jump to: