Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A happy Return

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamie Prophet
Seventh Year, Prefect, Head Girl, Chaser
Jamie Prophet

A happy Return Empty
PostSubject: A happy Return   A happy Return Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:31 pm

Jamie sat down on the train happily after the summer break. She was starting her seventh year and she was planning on loving every minute of it.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

A happy Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A happy Return   A happy Return Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:08 am

Eric moved through the train and scouled when he saw that the only open compartment was with Jamie. "Hello Jamie" he quietly as he sat down by the window, not looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Jamie Prophet

A happy Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A happy Return   A happy Return Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:11 am

Jamie sighed and looked at Eric, her bad mood returning. "Hello Eric" she said trying to smile. It turned out to be more of a grimmise.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

A happy Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A happy Return   A happy Return Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:13 am

Eric returned her grimmise. "Don't spoil my mood, Prophet" he said looking out her window again.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Jamie Prophet

A happy Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A happy Return   A happy Return Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:14 am

Jamie did not say anything, just looked out the window too.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

A happy Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A happy Return   A happy Return Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:19 am

"So what?" Eric said looking back at her "Tell me how your amazing life is going now? You always seem so happy when I see you. Tell me about your life right now. Wait I know something to tell you Prophet. I've heard you've been hanging around with that Snape guy, paking your play for him. Must be great for you to love again. I mean you said you would never again, you must have been wrong." The anger in his voice was unmistakeable as he glared at Jamie.
Back to top Go down
Ellanesse Wood
Fifth Year
Ellanesse Wood

A happy Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A happy Return   A happy Return Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:15 pm

Ella walked around the Hogwarts Express to find an empty compartment to sit. She finally found one with only two people inside. Ella knocked the door. "Sorry... Can i sit here?? I couldn't find any space in another compartments." she said slowly. But suddenly she felt the atmosphere was cold there. "Err... Sorry to interupted you guys... Maybe i should just... you know... find another compartment..."
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

A happy Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A happy Return   A happy Return Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:08 am

"No it's okay, you can sit here" said Eric still glaring at Jamie
Back to top Go down
Ellanesse Wood
Fifth Year
Ellanesse Wood

A happy Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A happy Return   A happy Return Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:13 am

"Oh... Really?" she asked and saw the boy nodded to her. "Thank you..." she said and placed her trunk on the rack. Elv wanted to talk to them, introducing herself, but it seems that they had their own conflict, so she took out her book and started to read, sometimes take a look at them...
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

A happy Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A happy Return   A happy Return Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:07 pm

Eric noticed that girls scilace and gave Jamie a sugery sweet look at said 'let's just get over it scilently'. He sat down and looked out the window agiain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A happy Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: A happy Return   A happy Return Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A happy Return
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before the Rebellion :: Hogwarts :: Hogwarts express-
Jump to: