Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reading is what i do

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Reading is what i do Empty
PostSubject: Reading is what i do   Reading is what i do Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:16 pm

Remus walked into the library and smiled. He loved spending time here, and he was so glad to be back at Hogwarts. Remus ran a hand along the spines of the books that were on shelves until he found one he hadn't read yet. He pulled it out and opened it instently, and began reading.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Reading is what i do   Reading is what i do Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:26 pm

Lily walked in and sat down next to Remus. "Ready to admit you like Green yet?"
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Reading is what i do   Reading is what i do Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:27 pm

Remus rolled his eyes. "No and i dont plan on it, Lily ", He said with a smile that he hid behind his book as he continued to read.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Reading is what i do   Reading is what i do Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:36 pm

Lily took Remus' book and looked at him. "Why not?!"
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Reading is what i do   Reading is what i do Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:37 pm

"Hey give that back!", He yelled and rolled his eyes. "Becuaes i cant go liking somebody, Lily! You know why!", He said.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Reading is what i do   Reading is what i do Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:39 pm

"No I don't Remus. Bloody hell, you keep yourself from everyone besides Black, Potter, and Peter." Lily yelled back.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Reading is what i do   Reading is what i do Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:09 am

"Becuase ill hurt anyone else. Ill hurt them, and then i wont be able to fix it, or change what i've done", He said, lowing his voice as he said this.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Reading is what i do   Reading is what i do Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:59 pm

Lily groaned. "Take a bloody chance! If you don't you'll spend the rest of your life saying 'what-if' and I know i'm sounding completely like a hypocrite but you need to date her. You both like each other and have feelings for each other so you need to take this chance."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Reading is what i do   Reading is what i do Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:02 pm

"Alright Already! I Like Krista, Ok?! There...", Remus announced with annoyance. The librarian glared at them, and told them to keep it down. Remus looked back at Lilly, "Now, you have to admit you love James", He said with a smirk and took his book back from her.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Reading is what i do   Reading is what i do Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:26 pm

Lily smiled and clapped happily. "I knew you did." she glared when he said she had to admit to liking Potter. "I don't like him, at all."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Reading is what i do   Reading is what i do Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:45 am

"Ah come on Lils. I know you like him, i wont tell anyone else, i promise", He pushed on the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Reading is what i do   Reading is what i do Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:49 pm

Lily rolled her eyes and stood up. "I'd rather date the giant squid in the black lake." she said then left.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Reading is what i do   Reading is what i do Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:43 pm

Remus watched her leave and chuckled quietly. He rolled his eyes, she was so bad at lying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading is what i do   Reading is what i do Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reading is what i do
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before the Rebellion :: Hogwarts :: The Library-
Jump to: