Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crying over Nothing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamie Prophet
Seventh Year, Prefect, Head Girl, Chaser
Jamie Prophet

Crying over Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Crying over Nothing   Crying over Nothing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:59 am

Jamie ran into the bathroom and started crying. She kept running into him. Oh now she hated Jennings, he said they could leave eachother in peace. He was wrong. they kept running into him when they were almost alone. "He is gone from my life" she reminded herself. "But I still love him"...
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Crying over Nothing   Crying over Nothing Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:07 am

Kaya walked into the bathroom glowing with happiness. When she rounded the corner and saw Jamie she stopped in her tracks. "Prophet, why are you crying?" she asked her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Crying over Nothing   Crying over Nothing Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:17 pm

Eric knocked on the door quietly knowing he could not go in. He heard Kaya AND Jamie's voice behind the door. He wondered what was wrong

OOC: A piece of backround info: For the past two years Eric and Jamie have been dating. Then at the end of last year Eric broke up with her. Now tentions are high between the two. Eric is over it but Jamie still loves him. We agreed this over owl a bit ago to make the story more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Crying over Nothing   Crying over Nothing Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:38 pm

Kaya looked at Jamie waiting for her to say something and stop crying, or at least calm down. "Jamie, are you alright?" she asked getting a little worried about the Ravenclaw.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Crying over Nothing   Crying over Nothing Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:55 pm

Eric knocked a bit louder waiting for a reply. "Kaya? Jamie? you in there?" he asked starting to get worried
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Crying over Nothing   Crying over Nothing Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:56 pm

Kaya walked over to the door and saw Eric. "Eric? What are you doing here?" She asked him, it was a little strange for a guy to stand outside the girls bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Crying over Nothing   Crying over Nothing Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:35 pm

"Sorry, I just heard crying"
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Crying over Nothing   Crying over Nothing Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:57 pm

Kaya looked back at Jamie. "Yeah, it's Prophet, I don't know why she's crying though." She said and looked back at him. "I'm kinda worried about her, I don't know why though..."
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Crying over Nothing   Crying over Nothing Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:11 pm

"It's me" Eric said sadly. "All me"
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Crying over Nothing   Crying over Nothing Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:58 pm

Kayalynn looked at Eric confused. "What do you mean by that?" She asked him quietly.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Crying over Nothing   Crying over Nothing Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:55 pm

"I never told you did I?" Eric asked Kaya. "I'm Jamies ex. At the end of last year I broke up with her. By that point we had been together two years. All year she has been trying to get me back. Then she saw me with you down by the lake and all of her hopes were crushed. She brakes into tears every time she sees me now. I'm sorry I did not tell you before" Eric suffled from foot to foot wondering how Kaya would takes the news.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Crying over Nothing   Crying over Nothing Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:12 am

Kayalynn listened to Eric's story and remembered now that she did see Jamie and him in the astronomy tower before and Jamie was acting weird around him. "It's alright Eric." She smiled at him and took his hand. "But I honestly don't know what to do with her." She said and looked back at the crying Jamie.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Seventh Year, Prefect, Head Girl, Chaser
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Crying over Nothing   Crying over Nothing Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:26 am

Jamie stopped crying when she heard Eric's voice. "Eric" she said in a wisper. And with that she burst out of the bathroom and ran for her dorms in the Ravenclaw commenroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crying over Nothing   Crying over Nothing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crying over Nothing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before the Rebellion :: Hogwarts :: Girls Bathroom-
Jump to: