Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death of Seasons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

Death of Seasons Empty
PostSubject: Death of Seasons   Death of Seasons Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:00 am

Ames watched as the wind blew harshly causing the trees' leaves to break off from the branches and fall to the ground. Winter was approaching soon, but he didn't seem as excited as he used to be. Winter to him seemed harsher and colder than the usual cheery and festive perspective he had. As Ames made his way down to the lake, he had to push through piles of dead, brown leaves. Everywhere step he took, he could hear the cracking and crumbling of the leaves. He didn't like the sound, for it represented death to him.

When he approached the lake, he took a seat on a small dock, allowing of his feet to dangle over the water. He watched as fish swam to the surface to look at the other world beyond the water, and then go back under to breathe. He smiled and laughed slightly as he thought, Who knows? Maybe I'll see a mermaid. He gazed across the lake.

Then, remembering why he was here, he took out a small piece of parchment from his bag. It was a letter from his brother, Guy. Ames was hesitant to open it, however, because he already knew what it would say.
Back to top Go down
Ellanesse Wood
Fifth Year
Ellanesse Wood

Death of Seasons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Seasons   Death of Seasons Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:09 am

Ella walked along the lake with a book on her hand and cookies on the other. She is reading a book titled The Mist of Avalon, the old book that she just found on the library. The story was quiet good but the setting that she love most. She seriously read the book and sometimes wipe away the leaves from her head or her shoulder.

Ella sat under a tree and when she looked around, resting her eyes from the book. She suddenly saw Ames. "Ames!! Hey, over here!!" she closed her book and waved to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

Death of Seasons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Seasons   Death of Seasons Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:17 am

Ames snapped out of his thoughts when he heard his name. He turned around to find Ellanesse. She was sitting under a tree reading, it seemed. With a smile, Ames waved back. "Hey, Ella," he called. He quickly stood up from the dock and walked over to the tree to talk to a friend. "What are you doing out here?" he asked curiously with a laugh. He loved how everytime he saw her she seemed to have a book in hand.
Back to top Go down
Ellanesse Wood
Fifth Year
Ellanesse Wood

Death of Seasons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Seasons   Death of Seasons Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:21 am

Ella laughed and showed Ames he new book. "Mist of Avalon, old book. I've just found it in the library this morning." she said. Ella tought that a moment ago, she saw that Ames' face was changed. She gave him a deep look. Eventhough he was smiling, he has a problem in mind.
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

Death of Seasons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Seasons   Death of Seasons Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:51 am

"Typical Ella," Ames said through a smile. "A new book, and already half way through with it." He took the book from her gently and flipped through the pages. "My god, Ella, do you ever sleep or do you just read. This book is huge!" Ames joked.

He looked at Ella and saw her deep stare. He frowned, but kept perfect eye contact. "Is something wrong?" he asked. He kept his face still and calm.
Back to top Go down
Ellanesse Wood
Fifth Year
Ellanesse Wood

Death of Seasons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Seasons   Death of Seasons Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:56 am

Ella shook her head and smiled. "Nothing. It's just i see the changes on your face from the moment i saw you and the moment you waved at me." she said.

Then she laughed and took her book from Ames. "Never mind. I do have some sleep, of course..." she replied. "It's just... Books are my world. It creates imaginations on my mind and makes me wants to read it all to the end before the day end." she explained. "Habit..."
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

Death of Seasons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Seasons   Death of Seasons Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:48 am

Ames kept his expression cool as Ellanesse pointed out his mood. He was slightly perturbed that she had brought that up, but he didn't want her to see. She was only trying to help. He would give Ella her props though; she was very observant.

He smiled, however as she went on to rant about books. After she had finished, Ames reached into his bag and pulled out a book of his own. "Here," he said handing it to her. "This is currently one of my favorites." The title was bold. Thick gold letters spelled out, Weird Wizarding Dilemmas and Their Solutions. "It's very humorous," Ames continued. "I want you to have it."
Back to top Go down
Ellanesse Wood
Fifth Year
Ellanesse Wood

Death of Seasons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Seasons   Death of Seasons Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:54 am

Ella looked at him, surprised when he handed her a book. The she shook her head. "I cannot... This is your fav, right?? I'm sure you will want to read this book again." she said seriously. "You do need some fun, Ames." she smiled and winked to him. "And i also need some..." she thought. And her face turned again into a thoughtful face.
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

Death of Seasons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Seasons   Death of Seasons Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:35 pm

Ames shook his head, "No, take it, please." He put up his hand to motion that he didn't want it. "I've read it a couple of times. It's the kind of book that is meant to be passed on. Read it, and then when you're finished with it, just pass it on. Or keep it, whatever you want." He smiled at her.

"Why do you say that?" he asked curiously. He thought he had fun, but maybe she saw him better than he did himself. He noticed her wink and wondered if she were flirting a bit. He smiled back to her, his mouth wide.
Back to top Go down
Ellanesse Wood
Fifth Year
Ellanesse Wood

Death of Seasons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Seasons   Death of Seasons Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:44 pm

Ella smiled to him. "You sure?? I really can keep it??" she asked. Ames nodded. "Okay then, Ames. Thank you very much. I do really need some fun..." she laughed. "It is great to have anything to read besides the school's text book, anyway." she slightly smiled. "I have read too much of those text book, to be honest..." she quietly mumbled.

"Owh... Don't mind me... It's just sometimes i could feel if someone have some troubles on their mind. I just could sense that kind of feeling." she laughed. "Let's say that this is my natural ability..."
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

Death of Seasons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Seasons   Death of Seasons Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:55 pm

"A natural ability?" Ames said with a slight smile. He decided to change the subject, however, for right now. "So, Ella," he continued. "What do you like to do in your freetime?"
Back to top Go down
Ellanesse Wood
Fifth Year
Ellanesse Wood

Death of Seasons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Seasons   Death of Seasons Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:24 am

Ella laughed. "We already met for several times and you still asked me what did i do on my free times? Oh... Come on..." she said with a smile on her face. "I never leave my books... What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

Death of Seasons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Seasons   Death of Seasons Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:46 am

Ames laughed. "I know THAT!" he exclaimed still laughing. He moved his hands in a flowing manner. "I was just wondering what else you like. Maybe what you like to read about in your books?"
Back to top Go down
Ellanesse Wood
Fifth Year
Ellanesse Wood

Death of Seasons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Seasons   Death of Seasons Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:06 am

Ella laughed. "Good question..." she said. She paused a bit, thought about what she likes. "Well... I can do a little dance, a bit sing... Not mastering all. And i love romance and happy simple life, which i don't get it on my real life..." she said smiling but looks sad.
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

Death of Seasons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Seasons   Death of Seasons Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:29 pm

Ames noticed Ella's saddness even though she was smiling. "You are not enjoying a happy life, Ella? Your life doesn't have to be simple to be a happy one." He allowed for his gaze to shift over toward the Black Lake. He was gazing into that direction, but that was not what he was seeing. His mind was shifting through images of his past. He remembered his uncle one time telling him to be kind to everyone, for someone might be fighting a harder battle. Ames knew that this was cliche, but he wondered if this person was Ella.

He changed his mood suddenly, however. A wide, toothy grin spread over his face, "I've never really done any dancing before," he lied. His mother had signed all the Devereux children up for lessons with manners and dancing when they were children. He found himself both despising and loving her for doing so. "Are you any good?" He asked her aloud.
Back to top Go down
Ellanesse Wood
Fifth Year
Ellanesse Wood

Death of Seasons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Seasons   Death of Seasons Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:41 am

Ella rolled her eyes and looked at the Black Lake with a deep eyes. "Well... Let's say i have too much burdens on my shoulder since i was young..." she said. "So i don't really enjoy mylife..." Ella remembered her parents always push her to be more studious, got a good grade. She should learn this and that.

Ella looked at Ames and laughed. "Well... I can do waltz and other ballroom dance. Not a master in dancing, of course... But well... I can do that..." she said. Her mother took her to attended dancing class when she was only 5 years old. Ella's parents always ask her to do this and that, while Ella followed all their requests.
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

Death of Seasons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Seasons   Death of Seasons Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:25 pm

Ames nodded at Ella's words, relating himself to what she said. He then thought for a moment about friendship and how it was always created by finding similiar interests and bonds between people; being able to relate. He smiled now for he felt that hima nd Ella were going to be great friends.

Ames then stood up all of a sudden and held out an open hand for Ella to help her up. "Come on," he said. "Show me what you can do." He smiled brightly down on her.
Back to top Go down
Ellanesse Wood
Fifth Year
Ellanesse Wood

Death of Seasons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Seasons   Death of Seasons Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:17 am

Ella looked at Ames for a moment then laughed. "Oho... You're not asking me to dance here, are you?" she said. Ella saw Ames nodded to her. "Oh come on... You must be joking..." she said. Ames suddenly offered her his hand. "Oh no... I can't believe this..." she said and put her hand on his hand. "I'm going to dance out of my course's room... I can't believe this...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death of Seasons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of Seasons   Death of Seasons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death of Seasons
Page 1 of 1