Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wolfy Happinings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zane Carter
Teachers Assistant
Zane Carter

Wolfy Happinings Empty
PostSubject: Wolfy Happinings   Wolfy Happinings Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:20 am

Zane waded through the shallow water during lunch break. He was not hungry, he could go days without food being a wolf. Without any thought he transformed. Before the lake now stood a large jet black wolf. Zane was unusiual for his kind, he had no pack. Zane was a new wolf and had been created when Kanst stared showing up al over the place because of Catilina. With this Zane plundged into the freezing waters of the Black Lake and stared to swim.l
Back to top Go down
Ellanesse Wood
Fifth Year
Ellanesse Wood

Wolfy Happinings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfy Happinings   Wolfy Happinings Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:41 am

Ella walked to the lake with, ofcourse, a book on her hands. She sat on a big stone while her eyes still on her herbology text book. Suddenly she heard the sound of the water. She raised her head and saw somebody, or something swimming there. "wooow... There is people who swim in this freezing weather... I impressed." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Zane Carter
Teachers Assistant
Zane Carter

Wolfy Happinings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfy Happinings   Wolfy Happinings Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:37 am

Zane sucked in a breath of the icey cold water as he heard and smelled the girl. He made his way out of the water toard the girl. Making sure she was not lokking he transformed back to being human. He smiled at the girl and and sat down on a rock next to hers shivering. "I'm Zane Carter" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ellanesse Wood
Fifth Year
Ellanesse Wood

Wolfy Happinings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfy Happinings   Wolfy Happinings Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:28 am

Ella smiled back to Zane. "I'm Ella." she replied. "It's freezing, Right?? Swimming at this weather?" Ella put her book and searched something on her bag. After a several minutes she took a warm towel from her bag. "Here... you can use this..." she gave it to Zane.
Back to top Go down
Zane Carter
Teachers Assistant
Zane Carter

Wolfy Happinings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfy Happinings   Wolfy Happinings Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:40 am

"Thanks" said Zane with a warm smile at the girl "No lunch?" he asked her. Slowly he dried off with the towel then gave it back.
Back to top Go down
Ellanesse Wood
Fifth Year
Ellanesse Wood

Wolfy Happinings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfy Happinings   Wolfy Happinings Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:24 am

Ella laughed. "I am not eating now here... But if you want... I can offer you..." she said and put her wand out of her cloak. Ella swang it and used non-verbal magic and suddenly two cups of warm tea and some cakes appeared there. "Tea and cakes... Fresh from the kitchen..." she said and smiled to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wolfy Happinings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfy Happinings   Wolfy Happinings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolfy Happinings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before the Rebellion :: Hogwarts :: The Black lake-
Jump to: