Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Constant Hunger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zane Carter
Teachers Assistant
Zane Carter

Constant Hunger Empty
PostSubject: Constant Hunger   Constant Hunger Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:24 am

Zane moved into the kitchen for a bottle of Fire Wiskey. Dumb Slythirins he had nearly attacked them when he saw them beating up Miss. Blake. He shook hisk head to clear it. Sometimes being a wolf stunk. He had slmost turned in frount of them! How would they react to one of their teachers being a monster?
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

Constant Hunger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constant Hunger   Constant Hunger Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:43 pm

Lux couldn't sleep. She would have rather taken a walk outside, or gone to the astronomy tower, but it was storming outside. She didn't want to get wet, nor would she be able to see the stars. She decided that the kitchen would be her safest and best bet. Besides, she wanted a drink of something to ease her mind and help her sleep.

She was feeling hot, so she unbuttoned her black sweater revealing a tight, white tank top. Her black comfortable pants hung loose around her legs and waist, yet revealed her figure. Her long chocolate hair fell in messy waves around her face, but still held beauty.

As Lux entered the kitchen she noticed Zane Carter. "What are you looking for?" she asked with a smile. She moved in closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Zane Carter
Teachers Assistant
Zane Carter

Constant Hunger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constant Hunger   Constant Hunger Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:17 am

Oh Lux!" he said with a suprised smile. "Just a drink" he said quickly not wanting to meantion the firewiskey in front of her. "You?" He watched as she slid closer to him, he was still so uncontroled of his emotions.
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

Constant Hunger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constant Hunger   Constant Hunger Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:17 pm

Lux watched as Zane reacted with surprise. He seemed to be thinking about something that caused him distress or uncomfort. Lux studied his expressions for a moment. "I'm just down here to steal a drink as well. But since you're down here, and you are part of authority, I might not be able to do that," she said almost flirtingly with an alluring smile. She frowned slightly after she had attempted her joke. "Is something troubling you, Zane?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Zane Carter
Teachers Assistant
Zane Carter

Constant Hunger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constant Hunger   Constant Hunger Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:02 pm

"Ahh I break all the rules myself Miss Levesque! Why should I not let students?" Zane smiled at her. His smile faltered. "Nah. Nothing of importance"
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

Constant Hunger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constant Hunger   Constant Hunger Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:44 am

Lux shrugged off the second thing he said, not wanting to pry. She then smiled beautifully and looked up at him. "How do you keep from getting caught?" she asked him sweetly. She then began to walk around the kitchen, deciding to get what she wanted before anyone else showed up. As she did so, however, she kept her full attention on Zane Carter.

After moments of searching, Lux finally found a thin bottle of red wine. Even though wine wasn't her favorite, it helped her to feel cool and relaxed. Since she didn't have a corkscrew, she pulled out her wand and said a spell to get to cork out. She moved and got a couple glasses. In the first glass, Lux filled it halfway. When she got to the second, she paused. "Would you care for some?" she looked up at the man.
Back to top Go down
Zane Carter
Teachers Assistant
Zane Carter

Constant Hunger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constant Hunger   Constant Hunger Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:45 pm

"I have my ways, Lux" said Zane with a smile. Then Zane realized that it was the first time he had adressed her with her first name. "Please!" said Zane. Exepting the wine happily. He contured two crystal glasses from thin air and handed one to Lux. "Want some?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

Constant Hunger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constant Hunger   Constant Hunger Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:52 am

Lux smiled at his remark, especially since he had used her name. "Please," Lux responded when he offered her the crystal glass. She accepted it and then looked over toward Zane. "I'd like to know some of these ways," she stated with a smile. "Maybe they could help me." She blinked heavily a couple times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Constant Hunger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constant Hunger   Constant Hunger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Constant Hunger
Page 1 of 1