Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wooden Airplanes (Sarah)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

Wooden Airplanes (Sarah) Empty
PostSubject: Wooden Airplanes (Sarah)   Wooden Airplanes (Sarah) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:03 pm

Ames walked out onto the empty Quidditch field. He was wearing his school uniform, but he had made it a little more comfortable. His shirt was untucked and unbuttoned a little. It hunt loose around his neck. He also rolled up his sleeves slightly, exposing the toned muscles on his arms. His prized broomstick was held firmly by his right hand. A black trunk was at his left foot. It contained the other equipment to play.

The grass on the field was green and soft. A gentle breeze swept across the field, providing a little comfort to Ames. The sun was in the sky, but was getting lower. There would only be an hour or two left of day light. He passed his broomstick back and forth between his hands. He was tempted to take a quick fly on it, but decided not to. He didnt' want Sarah to come and be unable to find him, so he decided to wait. As he waited he loosened the tie around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Taylor

Sarah Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Airplanes (Sarah)   Wooden Airplanes (Sarah) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:11 pm

Sarah walked onto the quiditch pitch wearing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, she didn't have any quiditch wear since she wasn't on the team. She smiled at Ames and walked over to him. "Hey Ames, ready to pity my horrible skills?" She asked with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Airplanes (Sarah)   Wooden Airplanes (Sarah) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:59 pm

Ames looked up and smiled widely at the sight of Sarah. He was glad that she was here and that in a few minutes they would be up in the air flying.

He laughed for a moment, but then raised his arms while shrugging his shoulders, "I don't know Sarah," he said jokingly. "When I'm done with you, you'll have a slight possibility of out-playing me!" He motioned with his hand for her to follow as he walked closer to the trunk that held the supplies. "Do you know all the rules?" he asked while raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Taylor

Sarah Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Airplanes (Sarah)   Wooden Airplanes (Sarah) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:40 pm

Sarah smiled back at him and looked at the box that held the balls for quiditch. She took a breath and hoped she didn't do too horrible.

Sarah held her broom nervously and nodded. "I don't think that, but I might be able to at least play." She said with a laugh. She followed him to the trunk and stopped beside him. She nodded her head slightly. "Yes, I know the rules."
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Airplanes (Sarah)   Wooden Airplanes (Sarah) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:30 pm

Ames smiled widely. "Alright, then let's begin!" he exclaimed. He began to reach for the trunk which held the Quiddtich supplies, but then he decided against it. He looked over at Sarah and suggested. "Let's fly for a moment. Do you mind? It's great fun." He looked at her waiting for an answer as he gripped his stick eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Taylor

Sarah Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Airplanes (Sarah)   Wooden Airplanes (Sarah) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:48 pm

Sarah laughed at his eagerness and nodded. "Alright, sounds good to me. Let's go!" She said and hovered in the air before zooming around the pitch happily. Sarah was glad that she had her hair cut so it wasn't in her face as she flew around the pitch. She enjoyed the feeling of the wind blowing in her face, she smiled as she flew around just having fun.
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Airplanes (Sarah)   Wooden Airplanes (Sarah) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:13 am

Ames smield as he watched Sarah zoom around the Quidditch pitch. He pushed off from the ground and rose high into the air in a matter of seconds. He was so used to flying that it had become so natural to him. He flew through the skies flying against the wind, feeling the pressure of the air currents opposing him. He turned his broomstick so that he went with the current. In a swift moment, Ames preformed a trick where he flipped around his broomstick while still in the air possibly showing off for Sarah. Flying in the air was what he did best.

Ames decided to fly towards Sarah now. As fast as his broomstick could allow, he sped off toward the girl. He lowered himself closer to his broom so that he could pick up speed. As he neared closer to her, it seemed as if he were going to collide. At the last moment, he turned and stopped in midair before her. "How are you liking it?" he asked her. He was enjoying this so much, that he wouldn't have minded not even using some of the other equipment.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Taylor

Sarah Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Airplanes (Sarah)   Wooden Airplanes (Sarah) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:52 pm

Sarah smiled at Ames and laughed as he did a trick. "Nicely done Ames." She said impressed and clapped her hands. "I love it in the air, I just can't play quiditch." She said with a little laugh and looked at him. "Although, I hope you can help with that part." She said with a giggle and looked down at the ground. "Are we going to use the equipment?" She asked him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wooden Airplanes (Sarah)   Wooden Airplanes (Sarah) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wooden Airplanes (Sarah)
Page 1 of 1