Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{B=R=E=A=T=H=E} into *me* and mAkE me (R-e-a-l)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

{B=R=E=A=T=H=E} into *me* and mAkE me (R-e-a-l) Empty
PostSubject: {B=R=E=A=T=H=E} into *me* and mAkE me (R-e-a-l)   {B=R=E=A=T=H=E} into *me* and mAkE me (R-e-a-l) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:00 am

Catalina stepped out onto the grounds, unsure if Ben was going to even come. Her sapphire eyes stared out in front of her but she spoke not a word, simply waiting. Her father had told her that her mother was showing no signs of recovery and it was slowly killing this young Veela.

With a sigh, she took another step forward in her black pumps. Her plaid black and red dress moved slightly in the soft breeze, tickling her porcelain legs with its whispers of comfort. She touched her hair, pulled up into a messy ponytail and tied with a black ribbon, making sure that it was still in order.

She gripped her clutch tighter, causing the bracelet on her wrist to clang a little with her bone and her ring to cause a sharp pain at the strength she bestowed upon her finger. Another sigh escaped her lips and she moved towards her favorite Willow tree by the lake before leaning against it, clearly put out. She didn't know why she had even bothered to come to the dance. She found no joy in anything anymore. Just Ben. Only Ben.

Idly, she moved her fingers up to touch the French-made locket around her neck, clasping it tightly in her hands as tears threatened to fall from her eyes. But, she wouldn't let them. Her lids closed over the sapphires and she willed herself to calm down. Placing one leg up on the tree in a non-chalant pose, she waited. For what, she wasn't sure, but she simply waited.

OOC:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: {B=R=E=A=T=H=E} into *me* and mAkE me (R-e-a-l)   {B=R=E=A=T=H=E} into *me* and mAkE me (R-e-a-l) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:30 pm

Ben tapped the ashes of the cigarette off to the side while he looked for Catalina. He probably broke most rules than the students themselves, but quite frankly he didn't care. Finally he spotted her heading out to the lake. He decided against yelling her name out across the dance floor. Instead he snuck around to go follow her. "Hiding from some Catalina?" Ben smiled at her. He flicked the remains of his cigarette to the ground and crushed them beneath his heel.

"If I'm not mistaken, the party is that way." Ben grinned in amusement and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. "You look beautiful. As always." They were quite alone over in their corner away from the party.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: {B=R=E=A=T=H=E} into *me* and mAkE me (R-e-a-l)   {B=R=E=A=T=H=E} into *me* and mAkE me (R-e-a-l) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:43 pm

Catalina turned in the direction of the voice which had spoken to her and her mood lifted considerably. A smile flew across her face, riddled with beauty and a subtle sadness. But, she dissolved any morbidity she withheld inside of her and kept the light in her face glowing like the moon above her.

"Hey, Ben," she whispered with velvet. Giggling silently, she said, "No, I just figured that you're really the only person I care to truly spend time with . . . I haven't seen Bee in ages." She sighed, flashing another flawless smile.

She laughed again, this time with more emotion. "Such a Joker, aren't you?" she murmured, turning so that she was looking into his eyes. She moved closer, wrapping her arms around him just after dropping her clutch to the ground. "But, it's just what I need to stay sane."

Pressing her lips to his, she muttered, "This is more romantic and private, don't you think?" Giggling softly, she whispered, "As do you, Ben. Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: {B=R=E=A=T=H=E} into *me* and mAkE me (R-e-a-l)   {B=R=E=A=T=H=E} into *me* and mAkE me (R-e-a-l) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:16 pm

Ben couldn't help but grin when he saw his Catalina. "I know what you mean. I'm already sick of this school. I don't know how you manage to put up with these people." He shrugged and wrapped his arms around her waist. "You should know I'm a joker by now. Because I can't help it when I'm around you."

He pulled her in tighter as he returned the kiss. "Mmhmm you're right. This is much more...private." Ben managed to say in between kisses.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: {B=R=E=A=T=H=E} into *me* and mAkE me (R-e-a-l)   {B=R=E=A=T=H=E} into *me* and mAkE me (R-e-a-l) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:50 pm

Catalina giggled. "I don't put up with them. That's why I have no friends." She blinked at him and then practically attacked his neck with her lips. When he pulled her closer, her heart skipped a beat and quickened in its pace. "I'm glad you're in such a good mood around me, Ben. I'm surprised you aren't dampened by my mood."

She laughed again, pulling him towards the tree and underneath its shadow so no one would see them, hopefully. She didn't want to get him into trouble. But, she couldn't stay to be away from him. "I like private parties better than ones where people I don't like are." She smiled, crashing her lips down upon his again.
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: {B=R=E=A=T=H=E} into *me* and mAkE me (R-e-a-l)   {B=R=E=A=T=H=E} into *me* and mAkE me (R-e-a-l) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:24 am

"Ah well, who needs friends? You've got me." Ben grinned jokingly. He groaned when her lips met his neck and he tilted his head slightly. His hands ran down her body, feeling her curves. She looked so beautiful tonight, more than usual of course. "I'm in a good mood all the time only because I'm around you. You make me happy and your mood can't change that."

He grinned when she pulled him under the shadows of the tree. Ben twirled her around before pulling her close again. He pressed her back to the tree, her sweet breath could be felt on his lips. "You're right, private parties are much better. Especially when it's just the two of us." He met her lips again and he reached up to run his hand across her jawline and down to her neck.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: {B=R=E=A=T=H=E} into *me* and mAkE me (R-e-a-l)   {B=R=E=A=T=H=E} into *me* and mAkE me (R-e-a-l) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:07 pm

Catalina giggled and then traced his lips with her porcelain fingers. "True. I only need you." She fluttered her lashes and blushed when his hands moved along her body. She enjoyed it, but she felt awkward. Right now, though, she didn't care. "How sweet," she murmured, touching his nose as she rolled her eyes. "But, you're just trying to being so that I'll sleep with you." She giggled, knowing that that was probably half true.

Smiling as he twirled her, her breath caught in her throat when she was suddenly against his body again. When she felt the tree on her back and his lips on hers, she moaned, full of pleasure. "I agree completely, Ben," she whispered, biting her lip and then attacking his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: {B=R=E=A=T=H=E} into *me* and mAkE me (R-e-a-l)   {B=R=E=A=T=H=E} into *me* and mAkE me (R-e-a-l) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:51 pm

How he lost control when he was around her, geez. The corner of his mouth twitched in a smirk at her comment. "Now that's not completely true. And I'm not that kind of guy. I get the girl and hopefully getting her in the bed is just a bonus." Ben shrugged and laughed. "But really Catalina. I love you for who you are. You being a beautiful woman just means I got lucky."

His lips met her again and he struggled to maintain some composure. But it was so so hard. His hands reached up her legs and he brought his hips up to meet her. He broke the kiss to nuzzle her neck.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: {B=R=E=A=T=H=E} into *me* and mAkE me (R-e-a-l)   {B=R=E=A=T=H=E} into *me* and mAkE me (R-e-a-l) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:16 pm

Catalina traced his lips when he smirked. She loved that smile. "I know," she giggled. She fluttered her lashes. "But, you have thought about it haven't you?" She blushed at his compliment. "I think that you're beautiful, too, Ben." She laughed again, her sapphires twinkling.

She could feel him fighting for control and she felt herself smiling against his lips. She moaned into his mouth when she felt his hands at her legs and pressed himself against her. When he planted kisses on her neck, she giggled and then touched the front of his shirt, moving her hand down it until she got to the hem of his pants and then she grabbed one of his hands and moved it up farther so that it was on her thigh.

OOC: Way to go for the cliche(accent) answer, Jimi. *giggles* I wuv you, though.
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: {B=R=E=A=T=H=E} into *me* and mAkE me (R-e-a-l)   {B=R=E=A=T=H=E} into *me* and mAkE me (R-e-a-l) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:47 pm

((Hey it gets me the ladies doesn't it? xD))

"How could I possibly not think of it?" Ben smiled at the feeling of her fingers on his lips. "It's kind of hard not to when all I think of all the time is you." He laughed as she returned the compliment. "I know I'm beautiful sweetheart, you don't have to tell me." Ben grinned at his own narcissism.

Ben raised an eyebrow when Catalina's hand found the waistband of his pants. He wasn't too sure what she was playing at but he'd let her go ahead. It wasn't like he minded anyway. He brought his lips back to hers. She moved his hand up and he didn't complain. He felt the smooth skin under the palm of his hand and he groaned at the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: {B=R=E=A=T=H=E} into *me* and mAkE me (R-e-a-l)   {B=R=E=A=T=H=E} into *me* and mAkE me (R-e-a-l) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:05 pm

OOC: Silly Screwdriver. *coughs*

IC:
Catalina blushed at his words, the deep red staining her porcelain face like a soft petaled rose. "How sweet," she whispered, her gaze deepening into his. It was as if she could see everything he had done and what he was going to do in that moment, and she smiled beautifully. Rolling her eyes, she whispered, "You could just say thank you, Benjamin." She fluttered her lashes.

She giggled at his raised brow and then bit her lip before sliding her arms around his waist and pulling him closer. She felt warmth spread out in her veins at his touch, and she shivered in pleasure. She broke away from him for a moment and whispered, "Never leave me, Ben. Please." Her sapphires flew up to meet his and she looked like a lost little girl gazing up at her hero, simply wanting to be desired.
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: {B=R=E=A=T=H=E} into *me* and mAkE me (R-e-a-l)   {B=R=E=A=T=H=E} into *me* and mAkE me (R-e-a-l) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:16 pm

"Sweet?" Ben grinned, shaking his head. "You find it sweet that I've mentally undressed you? Maybe I will get lucky." He smirked and gave her an apologetic look in advance. "Sorry, I'm just in a sarcastic mood today. But thank you." He bowed his head slightly in thanks.

He laughed when her arms went around his waist. Tease. Ben could feel her warm blood pumping through her veins. He bit the inside of his cheek at her shiver. His hand gripped her thigh and he tried to stifle the moan that followed. Ben's head rested lightly on hers as she spoke. He snapped back when at her words. "Of course not. Never." He looked into her eyes with a affection that he showed nobody else. "I would never leave you."
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: {B=R=E=A=T=H=E} into *me* and mAkE me (R-e-a-l)   {B=R=E=A=T=H=E} into *me* and mAkE me (R-e-a-l) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:29 pm

"Well, at least you haven't physically undressed me," Catalina giggled, sapphires twinkling. She hit him on the arm playfully, snuggling her body closer to his. Shaking her head, she moved so that she could put a hand on either side of his face, feeling the icy chill of his skin. She loved it, especially when she felt extremely warm around him.

Her heart pumped even faster as his hand held onto her thigh, as if it were possible for it to beat more quickly than it already was. When his head stilled upon hers and then pulled away, she looked up at him, blushing at the affectionate gaze he bestowed upon her.

Giggling slightly, she sank down to the ground, pulling him down with her. Then, she moved in between his legs and wrapped his arms around the front of her waist before leaning her head back onto his shoulders. "I'm not very fond of dancing, you know. I never liked taking lessons when I was younger. It was highly irritating." She moved her face so that she could see him better. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: {B=R=E=A=T=H=E} into *me* and mAkE me (R-e-a-l)   {B=R=E=A=T=H=E} into *me* and mAkE me (R-e-a-l) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:50 pm

Ben shrugged. 'Well not yet at least. For that, I can be patient enough." He laughed at her hit and gave her a sheepish grin. At the feeling of her hands against his face, his eyes shut for a long second. Her hands felt like fire against his cheeks and the sound of her heart pumping blood through her body was strong. His eyes opened against and he kissed her on the forehead.

She pulled him down and Ben situated himself with his back against the tree. The two shifted until they were in a comfortable situation. His arms went around her waist and his hands rested just below her bellybutton. He could see the lights from the dance from where they were. Even the dark outlines of people dancing were visible. "Dancing, me?" Ben chuckled. "I've picked up some here and there. Never had formal lessons. But I've learned enough to get by."
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: {B=R=E=A=T=H=E} into *me* and mAkE me (R-e-a-l)   {B=R=E=A=T=H=E} into *me* and mAkE me (R-e-a-l) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:58 pm

Catalina blushed again, looking away from him. She smiled and then murmured, "Thank you." When he closed his eyes, she kissed him softly and then giggled when his lips made contact with her forehead. She snuggled closer to him, glad to be close to his body.

Her heart was still pumping furiously at being this close to him. She didn't think that she would ever get used to it. And, for that she was thankful. She knew that she was always going to be in love with him. Never bored. "I like the old-fashioned dancing. Like the waltz or the ones the muggles danced to in the twenties up to the fifties." She shrugged. "My parents didn't approve of me liking the muggle dancing. But, I don't like some of the wizard dances. They just aren't as magical." She smiled. "Do you know any form? What about the tango?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {B=R=E=A=T=H=E} into *me* and mAkE me (R-e-a-l)   {B=R=E=A=T=H=E} into *me* and mAkE me (R-e-a-l) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{B=R=E=A=T=H=E} into *me* and mAkE me (R-e-a-l)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before the Rebellion :: Events :: Summer Dance-
Jump to: