Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Morning Sun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

Morning Sun Empty
PostSubject: Morning Sun   Morning Sun Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:06 pm

Lux walked across the school grounds until she reached the Black Lake. She stopped and looked across the water. It was a dark blue that resembled black. The reflections of the stars were glimmering perfectly in the water so that it looked as if the sky was being mirrored perflectly on ther ground.

It was early morning, and Lux couldn't sleep. She wanted to come outside to enjoy what was left of night and to watch the sun rise. She loved watching the heavens change.

She sat down on the edge of the lake, but didn't touch the water. Light began to peer from over the horizon. The sun was about to rise.
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

Morning Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Sun   Morning Sun Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:23 pm

Moudi having trouble sleeping thought he'd make his way down to the lake, he had always much preferred to be outdoors rather than the indoors. It was early morning, the sun just coming up. Most were still asleep at the moment, if not then in great hall for breakfast.

He made his way out of the castle and down to the lake, where he found a girl sitting at the edge of the lake looking up at the sunrise. A bit surprised to find someone else at the lake this early, he paced his way towards the edge of the lake, until he stood over her hands in pocket.

"Beautiful, isnt it..."
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

Morning Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Sun   Morning Sun Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:58 pm

At the sound of a voice, Lux jumped slighly. Without standing up, she peered over her shoulder to see who was behind her. It was a Gryffindor boy. Lux had never actually met him before, but his face seemed a little familiar.

"Why, yes," Lux started. "It is very beautiful." LUx then turned around and stood up to face the boy. Holding out a hand she introduced herself. "I don't believe we have met before. My name is Lux." She smiled sweetly at him.
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

Morning Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Sun   Morning Sun Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:46 pm

Moudi kept his stare over the sparkling lake as she turned around, feeling her eyes move over him. He watched her stand up in front of him, hand out. She was pretty, and seemed nice, telling by the colors on her robe he would assume she was a Ravenclaw. "I dont think we have. Nice to meet you Lux, im Moudi."He returned the smile and took her hand. "Having trouble sleeping..."
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

Morning Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Sun   Morning Sun Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:51 am

Lux smiled appreciatively. She hadn't been very close with a lot of people at Hogwarts until just recently this passed year. Every new person she met now seemed very kindhearted and nice. Lux was grateful for this. Also, everyone was attractive, so that didn't hurt either. At the touch of his hand, Lux felt warmth and gentleness.

"A little bit of trouble," Lux replied to Moudi's question. "I just can't seem to get to sleep or stay asleep for long anymore." Lux shrugged before adding. "I don't know if it's stress or anxiety or what, but coming outside helps soothe and calm me, you know?" Lux looked up at the sky for a brief moment. Swirls of light pinks, yellows, and oranges were making their way across the stars, forcing them back into the darkness. Lux watched the conquest with ease for a few moments before turning back to Moudi. "What about you?" Lux asked. "YOu must be having some trouble as well?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Morning Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Sun   Morning Sun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morning Sun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before the Rebellion :: Hogwarts :: The Black lake-
Jump to: