Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Compartment 7

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Suniva Mortimer
Sixth Year
Suniva Mortimer

Compartment 7 Empty
PostSubject: Compartment 7   Compartment 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:06 am

Suniva quickly slid herself into the nearest compartment she could find and closed the door to escape the loud crowd of unfamiliar students. She sat down on a seat close to the window, but looked over toward the door, watching and waiting. Her sister was going to join her soon, she hoped. She turned her gaze toward the window and sighed. England was beautiful, no doubt, but it still wasn't home.
Back to top Go down
Brandy Blake
First Year
Brandy Blake

Compartment 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment 7   Compartment 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:46 pm

Brandy walked around in the train searching for an empty compartment. She sighed and put her hands in her jacket pockets. It was nearly hopeless. Brandy came to the least filled compartment, with a girl inside that she didn't know. "Excuse me. May i sit here? All the other compartments are rather full", She asked quietly with a sparkling smile.
Back to top Go down
Adriana Cundy

Adriana Cundy

Compartment 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment 7   Compartment 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:55 am

Adriana slid into the compartment and sneered at the two Gryffindors. She sat as far as possable from them, muddering something about mudbloods.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Mortimer
Sixth Year
Melanie Mortimer

Compartment 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment 7   Compartment 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:24 am

Melanie walked the length of the Hogwarts Express searching the different compartments for her sister. She groaned silently as she peered into one to find a group full of Ravenclaw boys. She walked by and then slid open the door to a new compartment. She had almost passed this one, when she saw it had three people in it, but then remembered that Suniva probably couldn't get a compartment to herself. Suniva was seated in the back close to the window. Melanie noticed how the two other girls acted, and guessed what houses they were in based off of their actions and robes. Melanie was always rather observant.

She walked into the compartment and slid the door shut behind her. She wondered if anyof the other students wandering the corridor would come and share the compartment with them. She didn't particularly like the idea of more people coming in. She sat down across from her sister. "Hey Gwen," she said blandly and expressionless. "How much longer 'til we get to this school. It sounds rather repulsive, if you ask me." She muttered the last thing under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Suniva Mortimer
Sixth Year
Suniva Mortimer

Compartment 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment 7   Compartment 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:34 am

Suniva looked up as someone entered the compartment. She was expecting it to be Melanie, but it was a different girl instead. Suniva offered a warm smile to the girl as she listened to her. "Sure," she spoke. She waited for the girl to take a seat. "My name is Suniva. I'm going to be a Gryffindor," Suniva knew that what she had said sounded odd. Switching schools was a weird matter, but at least she had Melanie to be with her. A frown crossed her mind when she thought about Melanie being told by letter that she was going to be in a different house. Suniva had hoped that they would be together at the new school.

Suniva watched as another girl walked into the room and sat far away from her. The expression on her face appeared to be pure hatred. Suniva was disgusted by the hatred shown by the girl. I'm sure there are plenty of other compartments that one can sit in, Suniva thought to herself. She didn't have to come in here.

Next Melanie walked in. Suniva watched as she sat across from her and smiled. Her smile turned into a frown, however, after Melanie's repulsion. It reminded her of the second girl to walk into the compartment. "I don't know, Isla. A couple of hours?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Compartment 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment 7   Compartment 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Compartment 7
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before the Rebellion :: Hogwarts :: Hogwarts express-
Jump to: