Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Slythirin. ((When You Figure You Would Be Better Off In Hufflepuff))

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Adriana Cundy

Adriana Cundy

Slythirin. ((When You Figure You Would Be Better Off In Hufflepuff)) Empty
PostSubject: Slythirin. ((When You Figure You Would Be Better Off In Hufflepuff))   Slythirin. ((When You Figure You Would Be Better Off In Hufflepuff)) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:13 am

Adriana slid up to her dorm quietly and slammed the door. She slid onto her bed and pulled her wand out of a pocket hiden inside of her jet black robes. With a unhappy flick at her emrald green curtains that hung around her four poster bed, they sprung away. Adriana sat on the bed and pulled out Standard Book of Spells, Grade 5. Absent mindedly she flipped through it, not reading a word.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Mortimer
Sixth Year
Melanie Mortimer

PostSubject: Re: Slythirin. ((When You Figure You Would Be Better Off In Hufflepuff))   Slythirin. ((When You Figure You Would Be Better Off In Hufflepuff)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:43 am

Melanie looked over as someone entered the dorm room. She watched the girl's violent actions as she slammed the door, but never flinched once. The girl didn't seem to have seen her. Melanie looked down onto her book that was seated in her lap, and back up to the girl. She yawned, slighly bored. She wasn't one to go out of her way to make friends, but Melanie knew what her sister would tell her mom. She dropped the book carelessly onto her bed as she sat up and strolled to a portrait that was hanging in the room.

"Standard Book of Spells, I see,"Melanie spoke blandly. "Really, for someone like you or me," Melanie made a reference to their pure blood and house status,"I would have expected something along the lines of dark or advanced spells." Melanie turned towards the girl, now facing her. "I'm Melanie. Melanie Mortimer," she said. She almost allowed a half smile to spread across her face.
Back to top Go down
Dani Julieas

Dani Julieas

PostSubject: Re: Slythirin. ((When You Figure You Would Be Better Off In Hufflepuff))   Slythirin. ((When You Figure You Would Be Better Off In Hufflepuff)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:08 pm

Dani walked quietly up to the girls dorms with her book in hand, she followed a girl, unsure of where they were. She watched her every step remembering where she was to go, when she looked up she came face to face with the door, it barley smacking her nose. She rubbed it before opening the door, She noticed one other girl, besides the one she followed. Dani looked for her trunk, after spotting it she went and sat on her bed with out talking to the other girls. She opened the book, she opened the book and started reading, she some how found Poisonous Plants and the art of Medicine, very interesting, she had read all the other books over the summer.
Back to top Go down
http://newhogwarts.to-relax.net/forum.htm
Adriana Cundy

Adriana Cundy

PostSubject: Re: Slythirin. ((When You Figure You Would Be Better Off In Hufflepuff))   Slythirin. ((When You Figure You Would Be Better Off In Hufflepuff)) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:29 pm

"Nice to meet you Melanie Mortimer" said Adriana with a hint of a smile on her lips. "I must agree with you, the only reason I bother with such... neivie... books is that this school feels the need to educate us in these matters. I'm sure you understand" said Adriana, gratful for someone to talk to. "And you are?" Adriana asked the girl who had walked in

OOC: Should our three characters become best (or close) friends? ((Or are your charaacters just looking for rivals?))
Back to top Go down
Dani Julieas

Dani Julieas

PostSubject: Re: Slythirin. ((When You Figure You Would Be Better Off In Hufflepuff))   Slythirin. ((When You Figure You Would Be Better Off In Hufflepuff)) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:37 pm

((O.O.C. My character is looking for friends. So I'm up with anything))

Dani looked at the girl that was talking, "Erm...I am Danisty. But please call me Dani." She hated her accent, it was a little too deep. She looked at the girls and then back to her book. Dani wasn't really paying attention to what they were talking about, she did catch the hint of something to deal with school. She didn't know how Hogwarts was taught, but she loved her old school.
Back to top Go down
Adriana Cundy

Adriana Cundy

PostSubject: Re: Slythirin. ((When You Figure You Would Be Better Off In Hufflepuff))   Slythirin. ((When You Figure You Would Be Better Off In Hufflepuff)) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:47 pm

OOC: Weel if you wish our characters could grow to be best friends...

IC: "So when did you get here? Where did you come from? And what do you think of the great house of Slythirin?" asked Adriana laughing. "Good thing you wern't in Hufflepuff! It's the worst" said Adriana "Right Melanie?"
Back to top Go down
Dani Julieas

Dani Julieas

PostSubject: Re: Slythirin. ((When You Figure You Would Be Better Off In Hufflepuff))   Slythirin. ((When You Figure You Would Be Better Off In Hufflepuff)) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:54 pm

Dani shook her head with a slight laugh, "Vell, I got 'ere at zee same time as 'ou!" She laughed, "Sorry, couldn 'elp it. My family moved 'ere about a monzh, ago." She put her book down, and turned to face the girls, "I am from France. And zee 'ouse is great I vanted zo be 'ere."

((O.O.C. That sounds great))
Back to top Go down
Melanie Mortimer
Sixth Year
Melanie Mortimer

PostSubject: Re: Slythirin. ((When You Figure You Would Be Better Off In Hufflepuff))   Slythirin. ((When You Figure You Would Be Better Off In Hufflepuff)) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:39 pm

OOC: Best friends would be great!!!!!

Melanie smiled at the girl before replying, "Yes, I understand completely." She turned around at the sound of another girl behind her. She offered a smile to the new girl. Melanie smiled at the girl's accent. It reminded her of her first home and her father's love for the language and culture.

Melanie sat down on the bed and listened with an interested twinkle in her eye as Dani spoke. "Why did your family move here?" Melanie asked her. "If you don't mind my asking..." she added.
Back to top Go down
Dani Julieas

Dani Julieas

PostSubject: Re: Slythirin. ((When You Figure You Would Be Better Off In Hufflepuff))   Slythirin. ((When You Figure You Would Be Better Off In Hufflepuff)) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:04 pm

Dani turned her head towards the other girl, Melanie, "Erm..Vell, zey just vanted a new start," she shrugged, "Ve still 'ave our 'ouse in France, but I zink zey vanted me 'ere for when my brozher comes."
Back to top Go down
Adriana Cundy

Adriana Cundy

PostSubject: Re: Slythirin. ((When You Figure You Would Be Better Off In Hufflepuff))   Slythirin. ((When You Figure You Would Be Better Off In Hufflepuff)) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:01 am

Adriana smiled at the two girls. It was the first smile in a long time. "As you can see, not many Slythirin girls here at the moment. Just us three Kayalynn Green, Belatrix Black, and Narsissa Black. None of them are really, you know, quite my type. The closest thing is Green but she is all over her Ravenclaw boyfriend." Adriana said Ravenclaw as if it was a cuss word (even though Ravenclaws are the second more pureblood house).

OOC: What an odd trio..
Back to top Go down
Dani Julieas

Dani Julieas

PostSubject: Re: Slythirin. ((When You Figure You Would Be Better Off In Hufflepuff))   Slythirin. ((When You Figure You Would Be Better Off In Hufflepuff)) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:08 am

Dani just nodded, she had heard the names before but hadn't met them yet.
Back to top Go down
Adriana Cundy

Adriana Cundy

PostSubject: Re: Slythirin. ((When You Figure You Would Be Better Off In Hufflepuff))   Slythirin. ((When You Figure You Would Be Better Off In Hufflepuff)) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:48 pm

Adriana sighed. "So you know your way around the school yet?" Adriana said smiling. "I could take you, both of you, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Dani Julieas

Dani Julieas

PostSubject: Re: Slythirin. ((When You Figure You Would Be Better Off In Hufflepuff))   Slythirin. ((When You Figure You Would Be Better Off In Hufflepuff)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:32 pm

Danica shook her head, "Not really."
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: Slythirin. ((When You Figure You Would Be Better Off In Hufflepuff))   Slythirin. ((When You Figure You Would Be Better Off In Hufflepuff)) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:58 am

Bellatrix was rather bored on this particular day. She wanted to torture someone, or possibly ruin someone's self esteem. What better place to do that then in the girl's dormitories? With a beautifully deadly smirk, she continued on her path through the Slytherin Common Room, determined to break someone into a million pieces.

Her only friends were Death Eaters. It's not as if she needed anyone else.

Laughing wickedly, she strolled up the staircase, running a beautifully porcelain hand along the wall towards the dormitories, her face alight with wicked mischief. Her silver eyes shone with delight as she burst into the room, giggling crazily. Raising an eyebrow at all the girls in there, she smirked hatefully and said, "What is this, group therapy?"
Back to top Go down
Adriana Cundy

Adriana Cundy

PostSubject: Re: Slythirin. ((When You Figure You Would Be Better Off In Hufflepuff))   Slythirin. ((When You Figure You Would Be Better Off In Hufflepuff)) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:28 pm

"Close enough Black" said Adriana laughing a girlish giggle that did not see her style at all. "Group theropy is good Black" she said happily. "Better than you without anyone at all!" smiled a creul smile. He needed someone to be mean to, and Adriana never liked Black (plus Black always tried to make her life as horrible as possible)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slythirin. ((When You Figure You Would Be Better Off In Hufflepuff))   Slythirin. ((When You Figure You Would Be Better Off In Hufflepuff)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slythirin. ((When You Figure You Would Be Better Off In Hufflepuff))
Page 1 of 1