Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New to the site.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Callia Benoit

Callia Benoit

New to the site. Empty
PostSubject: New to the site.   New to the site. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:31 pm

Sorry I am sure this is a question I should be able to find somewhere else, but I have been unsucessful. Where are we in the term? Are we on summer break or taking classes?
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

New to the site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the site.   New to the site. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:17 pm

We are still taking classes. I believe that the Admin/Headmistress will tell us when we're on summer break. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cassandra Smits
Deputy Headmistress, Head of Ravenclaw, Professor of Charms
Cassandra Smits

New to the site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the site.   New to the site. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:00 am

I belive that the site is choosing (seeing this is our first summer) to keep up in term all year, in opposition to closing all Hogwarts threds (seeing as they take up most of our board). However you should feel free to post in any outside Hogwarts threds as if you WERE on summer break. Just make sure to notify in your starting post that it is indeed summer. We are very lax about seasons here on BTR so it can pretty much be whenever season you want.

I hope this helps,
Cassandra
Deputy Headmistress
Back to top Go down
Callia Benoit

Callia Benoit

New to the site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the site.   New to the site. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:56 am

thank you very much that was quite helpful Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New to the site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the site.   New to the site. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to the site.
Page 1 of 1