Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somebody *get* {ME} through this N-i-G-h-T-m-A-r-E

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

Somebody *get* {ME} through this N-i-G-h-T-m-A-r-E Empty
PostSubject: Somebody *get* {ME} through this N-i-G-h-T-m-A-r-E   Somebody *get* {ME} through this N-i-G-h-T-m-A-r-E Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:34 pm

Severus was sitting in the common room, staring into the slowly flickering flames of the dying fire. His black eyes glittered, reflecting the fire's light almost as an opposite to the darkness in which he had become. He idly rubbed his left arm, feeling a twinge of guilt when he thouth of Lily. He knew she disapproved. He would always know that. But, what if he was doing this to protect her? To show her that he could save her from anything?

He sighed, watching as the conflagration in front of him hissed almost angrily as he blew his breath onto its swirling flames. Running a hand through his black hair, he murmured, "Everything I do is for you."
Back to top Go down
Dani Julieas

Dani Julieas

PostSubject: Re: Somebody *get* {ME} through this N-i-G-h-T-m-A-r-E   Somebody *get* {ME} through this N-i-G-h-T-m-A-r-E Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:22 pm

((O.O.C.Not sure if this is open, so If it's not let me know and I will delete this.))

B.I.C. Dani was sitting in a chair watching the fire die down, one of her favorite pass times. She noticed a rather attractive guy walk in the room. She heard him mutter something, he sounded a little down so she tried to talk to him, " 'Ello. Is everyzing alvright?" she asked slowly tilting her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
http://newhogwarts.to-relax.net/forum.htm
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Somebody *get* {ME} through this N-i-G-h-T-m-A-r-E   Somebody *get* {ME} through this N-i-G-h-T-m-A-r-E Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:22 pm

OOC: No, it was open. I just didn't have room to put it in the title haha.

IC: Severus turned, surprised at the voice that had spoken to him. He met the brown eyes of a beautiful girl and his black orbs glittered into hers with nothingness. Impassiveness was his solace, what he turned to when he felt it unwise to admit his feelings. He flashed her a smile and said, "Oh, hello. I am fine, but thanks for the concern." He gave her another grin before saying, "If you do not mind me asking, what is your name? I am not sure that I have seen you around here before."
Back to top Go down
Dani Julieas

Dani Julieas

PostSubject: Re: Somebody *get* {ME} through this N-i-G-h-T-m-A-r-E   Somebody *get* {ME} through this N-i-G-h-T-m-A-r-E Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:28 pm

Dani smiled, "Vell 'ou seemed distracted, but I am Danisty, but please, call me Dani." She looked him up and down before turning back to watch what was left of the fire, "Zis is my first 'ear." she said as the reflection of the flames danced in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Somebody *get* {ME} through this N-i-G-h-T-m-A-r-E   Somebody *get* {ME} through this N-i-G-h-T-m-A-r-E Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:55 am

Severus flashed her another grin while he stuck out his hand for hers. "Severus Snape," he said kindly, thinking her French accent was intriguing. Her dark eyes reflected the conflagration now behind him beautifully and he smiled again. "What year are you? I assume that even if it is your first year, you may still be older than a First Year." He chuckled at how silly that sounded.
Back to top Go down
Dani Julieas

Dani Julieas

PostSubject: Re: Somebody *get* {ME} through this N-i-G-h-T-m-A-r-E   Somebody *get* {ME} through this N-i-G-h-T-m-A-r-E Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:50 pm

Dani looked up, and smiled as she took his hand, "It's nice to meet 'ou Severus, and I am a fifzh 'ear. So, tell me vhat zhere is zo do around 'ere, and are all zhe people around 'ere alvays so..." She rolled her eyes, "Nice?"
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Somebody *get* {ME} through this N-i-G-h-T-m-A-r-E   Somebody *get* {ME} through this N-i-G-h-T-m-A-r-E Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:50 pm

Severus smiled and said, "It's nice to make your acquaintance as well, Dani. I am a Fifth year as well." He shrugged, not really knowing what there was to do around here. "I just study and do my work. I spend a lot of time with Lily Evans and Lucius Malfoy when I have time, though." He smiled again, dropping his hand away from hers. He blinked a couple of times at her question. "No," he said softly. "You've just been lucky so far." He gave her a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Dani Julieas

Dani Julieas

PostSubject: Re: Somebody *get* {ME} through this N-i-G-h-T-m-A-r-E   Somebody *get* {ME} through this N-i-G-h-T-m-A-r-E Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:16 pm

Dani nodded slightly with a smile, "I guess, I 'ave. Every one I 'ave come across 'as been a little zo nice. And vhat fun is zhere zo only study?" Dani was looking for an adventure, something to get her adrenalin pumping. She was one that loved to break the rules and to cause some trouble.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Somebody *get* {ME} through this N-i-G-h-T-m-A-r-E   Somebody *get* {ME} through this N-i-G-h-T-m-A-r-E Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:27 pm

Severus watched her for a moment and then shrugged. "I'm not very exciting," he chuckled. Vaguely, he cringed. He thought of the Dark Mark on his arm and then looked away from her. Shame filtered into his veins at the thought and he sighed. "I like learning new things, so I don't mind it, really."
Back to top Go down
Dani Julieas

Dani Julieas

PostSubject: Re: Somebody *get* {ME} through this N-i-G-h-T-m-A-r-E   Somebody *get* {ME} through this N-i-G-h-T-m-A-r-E Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:06 pm

Dani watched him, his emotions seemed to change quickly. She slowly pulled her left sleeve down further. She wasn't ashamed of who she was, but with new people she didn't bare things that could get out. "Zhere is nozhing vrong vith studying. It can be quite fun, but 'ou should 'ave a little more adventure." A smile crossed her lips again, "I zink I can change zat, every body is fun in some vay or anozer."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Somebody *get* {ME} through this N-i-G-h-T-m-A-r-E   Somebody *get* {ME} through this N-i-G-h-T-m-A-r-E Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:29 pm

Severus looked at her, his black eyes glittering. It is, though. With a sigh, he said, "Tell me, Dani, have you ever killed anyone?" His midnight onyx orbs stared sadly into hers. "Have you ever been over the edge where you've wanted to kill someone and had been ordered to kill them because of what you were, but you were unable to because you weren't as evil as you once thought?" He sighed, eyeing her warily. "I am a Death Eater, Dani, I have had my share of adventure far too many times." He flashed her another smile and then said, "Do you have an idea of adventure that could not involve harming another being?"
Back to top Go down
Dani Julieas

Dani Julieas

PostSubject: Re: Somebody *get* {ME} through this N-i-G-h-T-m-A-r-E   Somebody *get* {ME} through this N-i-G-h-T-m-A-r-E Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:08 pm

Dani's smile faded, she looked away from him, not wanting to make eye contact. "Vhat I 'ave done in zee past is not 'Oo I am proud of." she rubbed her left arm unknowingly, "I zink ve all 'ave done somezing zat 'as proven zo ourselves zat ve are not 'oo ve zought ve vere." She looked up at him, "I 'ave done zings I am not proud of. I am also a death eat." She sighed a little smile crossed her lips, "I do not 'ave one in mind, but I am sure I can zink of one." She didn't know why she was telling him this, she wouldn't open up to any one else she just me.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Somebody *get* {ME} through this N-i-G-h-T-m-A-r-E   Somebody *get* {ME} through this N-i-G-h-T-m-A-r-E Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:16 pm

Severus stared at her, having never seen her face before in the Death Eater meetings. "How new are you?" he asked quietly, his black eyes glittering into hers. "Do you like being one?" he inquired softly, his eyes darting around rather quickly as if searching for Bellatrix. He smiled back at her. "Well, when you think of one, be sure to tell me." He chuckled. "Since I like studying so much, you'll probably find me in the library."
Back to top Go down
Dani Julieas

Dani Julieas

PostSubject: Re: Somebody *get* {ME} through this N-i-G-h-T-m-A-r-E   Somebody *get* {ME} through this N-i-G-h-T-m-A-r-E Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:47 am

Dani shook her head, "I 'ave been zere for a 'ear and no I don'z like it, I joined for all zee vrong reasons." She raised an eye brow, "Vhat about 'ou?" She stared into his eyes, there was something about them that she found intriguing, maybe it was the way they glistened. She smiled at him as she spoke, " 'Ave 'ou been in zee foresz? I 'ave been vanting zo explore since I vas told I couldn't go in near it." She knew is sounded lame, he must have been in the forest a thousand times, he was a fifth year after all, But the forest of Hogwarts was famous, and she would never have another chance to brag to her friends about being in it.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Somebody *get* {ME} through this N-i-G-h-T-m-A-r-E   Somebody *get* {ME} through this N-i-G-h-T-m-A-r-E Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:32 am

"I joined because I know a lot about the Dark Arts." Severus chuckled darkly. "Not that that is a good thing, I merely am obsessed with it." He thought of Lily's opinion on his obsession and sighed sadly. Her words always rang through his mind, but she didn't understand, did she? She wasn't tormented day after day by the same 'arrogant toerag' that saw to it that Severus was miserable. Sure, Potter claimed to love his Lilyflower, but that was disgusting, and she knew it, too.

He smiled at her suggestion. "Yes, I have been in the forest, but I'd be happy to accompany you if you want to go in there. One should never go alone, no matter how many times you've been inside it." He gave her another grin.
Back to top Go down
Dani Julieas

Dani Julieas

PostSubject: Re: Somebody *get* {ME} through this N-i-G-h-T-m-A-r-E   Somebody *get* {ME} through this N-i-G-h-T-m-A-r-E Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:35 pm

"Zee dark art are fun zo learn, no 'arm in zhat." she Smiled at him, it seemed like his mind was off somewhere else. "And I vould love zo go. Vhen ever 'ou are not studying."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Somebody *get* {ME} through this N-i-G-h-T-m-A-r-E   Somebody *get* {ME} through this N-i-G-h-T-m-A-r-E Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:19 pm

Severus gave her a grim smile before saying, "Not when it disgusts your best friend." He grinned at her again and then stood up. "Well, I'm not doing anything at the moment. Would you like to go now?"

OOC: I can make a new post, if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Dani Julieas

Dani Julieas

PostSubject: Re: Somebody *get* {ME} through this N-i-G-h-T-m-A-r-E   Somebody *get* {ME} through this N-i-G-h-T-m-A-r-E Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:22 pm

Dani stood, "Vell I ave no best friends 'ere so I don't 'ave zhat zo vorry about. And I vould love zo go now." She smiled and started walking.

O.O.C. Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somebody *get* {ME} through this N-i-G-h-T-m-A-r-E   Somebody *get* {ME} through this N-i-G-h-T-m-A-r-E Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somebody *get* {ME} through this N-i-G-h-T-m-A-r-E
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before the Rebellion :: Hogwarts :: Slytherin Common room-
Jump to: