Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*•~Shinin' Bright in Your Eyes~•*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

*•~Shinin' Bright in Your Eyes~•* Empty
PostSubject: *•~Shinin' Bright in Your Eyes~•*   *•~Shinin' Bright in Your Eyes~•* Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:58 pm

Jenna smiled as her and Moudi walked towards the lake. Their hands were still linked from when they were back at the Court Yard. Jenna couldn't help but smile when she was with Moudi, he made her feel like nothing was wrong in the world. They finally got to the lake and Jenna smiled as the sun reflected over the lake. "Isn't it beautiful?" She asked him and smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: *•~Shinin' Bright in Your Eyes~•*   *•~Shinin' Bright in Your Eyes~•* Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:02 pm

Moudi overlooked the lake, the suns shining down at it, blue sky with not a single cloud in sight. And here he was with the girl of his dreams, walking hand in hand. He must have been the luckiest guy in the world to have someone like her.
"Ya, just like you." He looked at her and smiled. They continued to walk around the lake getting closer to the edge.
"I dont think i would want to be anywhere else right now." He said as he began to swing both there hands which were still held tight as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: *•~Shinin' Bright in Your Eyes~•*   *•~Shinin' Bright in Your Eyes~•* Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:08 am

Jenna blushed and giggled. "Moudi your so sweet." She said smiling up at him and thinking she had to be the luckiest girl. She had the best guy any girl could have, and she didn't want to give him up for anything."Me neither, I can't imagine any other place that I want to be right now, not unless your with me."
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: *•~Shinin' Bright in Your Eyes~•*   *•~Shinin' Bright in Your Eyes~•* Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:21 am

He looked at her and smiled. "Thanks." He tightened his grip on her hand, making it seem as though he would never let go, and walked along the edge of the lake.
"Really...Jenna..." He gave her a little kiss on the cheek.
"Well good because i'll always be there with you."
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: *•~Shinin' Bright in Your Eyes~•*   *•~Shinin' Bright in Your Eyes~•* Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:28 pm

Jenna smiled and felt a tingling on her cheek from where Moudi had kissed her. She giggled and smiled. "Good, because after today I don't know what I'd do without you."
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: *•~Shinin' Bright in Your Eyes~•*   *•~Shinin' Bright in Your Eyes~•* Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:41 am

"Well you wont have to worry about that Jenna." He gave her a warm smile and continued walking beside the lake, until finally coming to a halt as they both took a seat over the edge of the water.
"So what do you say...we go for a little dip..." He looked from the lake back to Jenna laughing under his breathe.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: *•~Shinin' Bright in Your Eyes~•*   *•~Shinin' Bright in Your Eyes~•* Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:24 am

Jenna giggled and smiled at Moudi. "I'm not dressed to go swimming though." She said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: *•~Shinin' Bright in Your Eyes~•*   *•~Shinin' Bright in Your Eyes~•* Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:59 pm

"So who said you had to be dressed." He shoved her a bit playfully where they sat and laughed.
"Your too cute." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: *•~Shinin' Bright in Your Eyes~•*   *•~Shinin' Bright in Your Eyes~•* Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:47 pm

Jenna stuck her tongue out at him playfully and laughed. "Thanks Moudi." She said smiling, "You're very handsome, you know that?" She asked him with a little giggle and leaned in a little closer to his face.
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: *•~Shinin' Bright in Your Eyes~•*   *•~Shinin' Bright in Your Eyes~•* Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:34 pm

He laughed out loud as she stuck her tongue at him and watched as she moved in closer face to face.
"Actually, no i didn't" He smiled looking deep into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: *•~Shinin' Bright in Your Eyes~•*   *•~Shinin' Bright in Your Eyes~•* Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:04 pm

Jenna smiled and shook her head. "Well you are, very, very handsome." She said smiling and looked out at the lake. She wanted to kiss Moudi, but she didn't know if he wanted to kiss her or not so she just turned her eyes towards the lake.
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: *•~Shinin' Bright in Your Eyes~•*   *•~Shinin' Bright in Your Eyes~•* Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:38 pm

"Thank you very much, Princess Jenna." Moudi smiled and bent in closing his eyes half way, but then noticing Jenna turn away, so he too looked towards the lake hoping she hadn't see her, for it would have been embarrasing. Was it something he did? He looked at her from the corner of his eye to see if she was alright.
"Want to go..." He asked in a soft tone.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: *•~Shinin' Bright in Your Eyes~•*   *•~Shinin' Bright in Your Eyes~•* Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:36 pm

Jenna smiled and decided she was going to kiss him, she looked back at Moudi and leaned in and softly kissed his lips. "Sure." She said with a little giggle and looked into his brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: *•~Shinin' Bright in Your Eyes~•*   *•~Shinin' Bright in Your Eyes~•* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:23 pm

Moudi felt her soft warm lips over his, as he slowly turned a dash pink in the cheeks. A huge smile came across his face, he was lost in thought forgetting where they even were. Quickly coming back to his senses and hoping she hadn't noticed anything he cleared his throat and laughed a little.
"Okay if you want to then, lets."
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: *•~Shinin' Bright in Your Eyes~•*   *•~Shinin' Bright in Your Eyes~•* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:21 pm

Jenna giggled and got up, she put her hand out for Moudi to take and looked into the lake. "Wonder if it's cold." she thought out loud.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: *•~Shinin' Bright in Your Eyes~•*   *•~Shinin' Bright in Your Eyes~•* Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:10 pm

Bellatrix was dressed in her school uniform, the buttons undone a little so as to show off her cleavage. Her black hair flew down her back like midnight velvet, her silver eyes shining through the beautifully constructed eye sockets. She had been sitting in a tree, watching the scene play out before her, wondering when she should make herself known. Now seemed to be perfect.

With a smile so deadly, she jumped down, her skirt rising up just a little as she landed gracefully on her feet. Laughing crazily, she said, "Well, well, two worthless blood traitors in love. How romantic. I'm surprised you've lasted this long, Danvers, what with your disgusting cuteness."

Her eyes swiveled to Moudi, taking in his handsome looks. "I can't believe you would go for someone that has nothing to offer you but an annoying voice, Williams. She grinned heartlessly. "How's your Auntie by the way? Catalina seemed to have let it slip that her mother was injured by some Aurors. I can see that you don't care that much what with you being all touchy feely with some girl you probably just want a one night stand with."

OOC: This could be after you met with Catalina in the Owlery.
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

PostSubject: Re: *•~Shinin' Bright in Your Eyes~•*   *•~Shinin' Bright in Your Eyes~•* Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:12 pm

Moudi grabbed hold of her hand and got up with her. He glanced over the lake, it couldnt have been that cold, he thought to himself.

"Hmm...i dont know, but if you care to find out..." But before he could continue on with his sentence he was interrupted from a voice behind them, a voice he hated and thought to be really annoying. He turned around on the spot with jenna in his hand to notice none other than Bellatrix. Moudi rolled his eyes at her in hatred and annoyance.
"You better watch yourself..." He shot at her reaching for his wand with his free hand. He felt his anger raise, as he tightened his grip on Jennas hand. Moudi tried to remain as calm as he could as she continued on with his Aunt.

"Auntie should have known what she was getting herself into when she took in that filth." He spoke, his voice filled with anger and hate.

"I see you still have nothing better to do then creep on people. What, is poor Bellatrix is getting lonely? Dont tell me the Dark Lord still can't see your "mad" skills. " He started to laughed in her face, making sure to show no sign of anger.

OCC: Ya it would make more sense.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: *•~Shinin' Bright in Your Eyes~•*   *•~Shinin' Bright in Your Eyes~•* Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:18 pm

Jenna was about ready to walk into the water when Bellatrix started to speak. She looked between the two very confused but stayed quiet none the less. She gently squeezed Moudi's hand back to help him calm down not knowing if it would work or not. She glared at Bellatrix, never really having liked the girl before and felt her wand in her pocket in case she would be in need of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *•~Shinin' Bright in Your Eyes~•*   *•~Shinin' Bright in Your Eyes~•* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*•~Shinin' Bright in Your Eyes~•*
Page 1 of 1