Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Williams?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

The Williams? Empty
PostSubject: The Williams?   The Williams? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:47 pm

It was a cold day, and the early morning fresh air hit Moudi in the face as he walked briskly through the courtyard of Hogwarts towards the Owlery. Hardly anyone was around, but why would they be. It was early in the morning, on a Sunday, and after a week worth of lessons, who would want to be up so early?

He reached the Owlery. He put a hand on the large brass handle and pushed open the door and walked in to find it empty as usual. One would often find Moudi up here in the Owlery at times when he liked to be left alone to his thoughts. Moudi scribbled a short note and sent it off with his owl, and watched it fly out of sight within seconds.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

The Williams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Williams?   The Williams? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:45 am

Catalina was aimlessly walking around, her sapphire eyes riddled with something that was close to pain. She had recently asked her father about becoming a Death Eater, and he had taken her to Voldemort. Then, the Dark Lord had brandished her with the mark, and she was now his. But, although the mark was hurting that wasn't why she was in pain. She kept thinking of the man she had killed right in front of the Dark Lord, for no reason at all . . . and she had felt nothing . . .

When she found herself near the Owlery, she sighed and walked into it, stopping cold when she saw Moudi. Disgusting. She knew that he didn't like her, so what was the point in trying to change her mind. With a coldness that seemed to fit her, she murmured viciously, "Did you tell that pig Lovegood everything I do in my spare time because you were dazzle by her or were you looking to start something?"
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

The Williams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Williams?   The Williams? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:59 am

He hadn’t noticed her at first. He took a step closer, and realised from the disgusting sensation in his stomach, and the long, dark brown hair coming down her back that it was Catalina, a cousin he wished he never had.

He felt sick and felt his anger raise and the blood rush to his head, yet he remained perfectly calm and still with his wand hand at the ready. "And hello to you too..." He answered in a calm yet mocking tone. She hadn't changed one bit, still the filth she always was.

"I should be asking you the same thing about are professor?" He asked disgusted by them both.
"See word has it..." He said as he began walking around her playfully.
"...you've made quite a impression on are professors here." He laughed under his breathe coming to a stop in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

The Williams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Williams?   The Williams? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:47 pm

Catalina glared at Moudi, her sapphire eyes revealing her hatred. She had always despised her father's side of the family. Her lips pursed in distress at the look in Moudi's eyes and she threw him another glare.

"I don't greet someone that's adament about spreading rumors of me, Moudi," she whispered menangly, her tone cold. She eyed his wand and then murmured, "Are you frightened of me, dear? Do you think that I would hurt you?" She smiled ruthlessly, her beauty rippling off of her in waves.

Her face flashed red with anger, and she clenched her fists in fury. Venom rose in her throat like a venom, desperate for consumption. "Don't you dare start spreading things about me, dear cousin." She grinned wickedly. "For there are things that I could tell people about you that would make their skin crawl." Sure, he had never really done anything bad, but she could make things up. She had a rampant imagination.

She followed him around her with her eyes, hating him continuously. When he moved in front of her, she leaned dangerously close to his face before whispering, "Watch your mouth, Moudi, or I might have to shut it for you . . . permanently." She wasn't going to admit anything. She had only told Bee about she and Ben . . . but she did remember telling a few others about a 'Ben'.

OOC: Wanna make them close cousins? First? Like Bellatrix and Sirius?
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

The Williams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Williams?   The Williams? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:29 pm

"Well isn't that rude..." Moudi teased in his deep serious tone and a faint smirk on his lips. "So much for being nice." He whispered to himself. And here he was just trying to have a conversation with his lovely cousin, she never was much sociable, but more of a snob, something that ran in her side of the family. "I guess we could skip the introductions." He shrugged with a fake smile across his warm face.

Moudi laughed at her easing his hand away from his wand pocket. Scared? Moudi? Maybe a little scared she was going to call on one of her professors.
"Oh i know you wont hurt me." The amusement on his face suddenly faded, his expression growing rather cold."But i can't promise you anything..." He grinned, noticing her anger raise by now, as her hands turned into fists. One thing that separated them both making them so different, was her anger and hatred.
"Go ahead say whatever you please of me." Moudi wasn't scared one bit, he could care less of what others thought of himself.
"Why dont you go tell your professor." He laughed out loud mocking her.

He narrowed his eyes at her as she leaned in to his face, he stare at her coldly, he didnt move but stood frozen."Is that a threat cousin..." He said, hatred and anger growing in his tone. There was nothing stopping him from reaching into his pocket and grabbing his wand, cursing her.

occ: ya that works, makes it more interesting
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

The Williams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Williams?   The Williams? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:26 pm

Catalina glared at him before whispering in a deadly voice, "I'm only required to be nice to you when our parents are together, Moudi. Don't expect anything more. It's not as if you care to be close to me. Nor do I want you that close." She eyed him warily again, hating him for being so polite and kind. It was disgusting.

"Well, now, you are clearly mistaken." She took out her wand and pointed it at him, thinking Expelliarmus. Sure, she knew that it wasn't a very hurtful spell, but hopefully it would knock him back a little bit while she acquired his wand. It was true, she didn't want to hurt him. All she wanted was to kill the Aurors that hurt her mother and then make sure it didn't happen again. "Have you heard about my mother, Moudi? Do you even give a damn?"

Anger rose in her throat like a venom, causing her insides to churn with hatred. She took a step closer to him, wickedness the only apparent emotion on her face. "Why do you even pretend to be gentlemanly with me, Moudi? You know nothing about me, and here you are, threatening to tell the people I could care less about of Benjamin and I." There it was, out in the open and she was too furious to realize it.

"Why yes, I do believe it is." She smirked dangerously, her sapphires twinkling with mischief as she stared coldly into his dark eyes, hating every part of him for always being perfect.
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

The Williams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Williams?   The Williams? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:30 pm

"Well dont!" He shot at her with a disgusted expression over his face, scaring some of the owls around them."Required?" He laughed as he said it. It was true, whenever there parents met up, she was the total opposite, a two face. But when it came to Moudi, he could care less.

"Mistak-" He broke off and jumped back as she took her wand out and pointed it at him. Moudi stood there in front of her motionless and startled, his eyes wide open. He swallowed, a little nervous. Would she really? Maybe she would?
"What are you going to do Catalina...your own cousin..." He laughed a little and stare at her, his eyes in hers. He slowly grabbed hold of his wand in his pocket and held it tight, waiting for the right moment. Moudi slowly began walking around her, trying to avoid her aim, but she didn't budge.
"Your mother?" He asked coldly stopping in his tracks and watched as she moved closer to him, her wand still raised at him. He didn't dare move, if Moudi knew Catalina, it was to expect anything.

She admit it, Moudi narrowed his eyes at her, thinking for a second. Catalina and Bejamin? He wish he hadn't heard it. So the rumors were true, everything everyone said. How could she.
"How do you think i feel bearing the same last name as you." His face crumpled with disgust.
"Wheres the dark lord now..."

Last edited by Moudi Williams on Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

The Williams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Williams?   The Williams? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:23 pm

Catalina nodded respectively at him, glancing around at the suddenly frightened owls. She threw him a mocking glare before whispering, "You always knew that we were different, Moudi. After all, even if our mothers are sisters, doesn't mean that we have to be closely-knitted to them." She stared at him hatefully, disgusted at the fact that Moudi would have had some Veela blood in him as she did. She shared his blood. It was revolting.

Peeved that she hadn't gotten his wand, she rolled her eyes, and then pocketed it, no longer in the mood. Without realizing it, her sleeve moved up a little on its own, revealing the Dark Mark to his eyes. She still was unaware as she moved to sit on one of the window sills in the owlery, her eyes still fixed to his. "Of course. You have always liked my mother, haven't you, Moudi? I'm surprised Auntie hasn't told you about her. Maybe she just doesn't want to admit that the side that claims to be good attacks people that are innocent." She let her words sink in, wondering if he would get it. Doubting that fact, she continued, "Aurors attacked your aunt Annaliese while she was out shopping. You should know very well that she does not approve of my father being a Death Eater, but she accepts him never-the-less."

Pursing her lips in anger at herself, Catalina said, "If you dare tell anyone that my relationship with Ben is more than what it should be, I'll kill you, Moudi. I swear I'll kill you." She smiled ruthlessly, the wicked grin not meeting her eyes. Another show, another fake facade of how she truly wasn't inside. She wanted to get back at the Aurors for attacking her mother, but after that would she really be able to kill more innocent people like she had done to join the Death Eaters? She doubted it.

She glared at him, her sapphires cold and oddly distant. "The same way I do," she whispered. "Proud." She looked away from him, hating herself for allowing him inside of her soul, for allowing him a glimpse of how she truly was. "I'm not sure, Moudi. I don't keep tabs on him, I just follow him where he asks me to go. None of us really know where he hides, cousin, just vaguely." She smiled again, this time with more apparent sadness.
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

The Williams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Williams?   The Williams? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:02 pm

As she lowered her wand his eyes fell upon the mark revealed on her arm. Moudi fell back a little noticing the skull with a snake protruding from its mouth. He watched as she sat on one of the window sills covering it up again, it seemed she was unaware he had even noticed it. In an instant he was filled with anger again. He flung himself at Catalina grabbing her left arm, he had to see it for himself, as he was forcing himself to believe he was only seeing things. He pulled up her sleave, and there it was, the mark branded on her forearm. He stood there motionless, until finally she took her arm back. He was speechless.

Moudi shook his head and turned his back against her, he paused as silence filled the owlery, and let everything sink in his mind. He made his way over to the big window and watched as owls flew in and out, all in which were different sizes and colors. Auntie gets attacked? Her husband a Death Eater? Catalina a Death Eater? These questions kept buzzing through his mind. Every time he pushed one question out of his mind, another one came in. But the question that troubled him the most was why he was last to know about the attack on his aunt.

"Mother didn't tell me..." He whispered to himself forgetting Catalina was still there. His dear cousin Catalina, one of them now, a trater. "I could care less about your stupid affairs with our proffesors." His voice filled with anger and hate. "Your are pleased to have any affair you want, it is none of my concern." He stared at her, his gaze piercing like an arrow. Her bloody affairs were the last of his concerns at the moment.

He rubbed his eyes in a desperate attempt to purge his thoughts of the horrible image of the dark mark, but immediately recoiled when she spoke again, proud.

"Auntie is a fool for taking in your filth of a fathe-" He broke off almost sounding like the words were forced out of his mouth, something he didn't mean. Moudi turned around to face Catalina again, there was something odd about her, he did not like her pallor, the new expression in her face, her weak smile, her voice had changed.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

The Williams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Williams?   The Williams? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:24 pm

Catalina was disappointed with herself for being so careless. She was supposed to be hiding the fact that she was a Death Eater, not flaunting it. She was saddened at the anger in Moudi's eyes, and she stared at him morosely before slowly pulling her arm away from him and cradling it against her stomach. She didn't want to look at him at the moment. She was too ashamed.

"She probably just didn't want to believe it," Catalina whispered, her sapphires glued to the back of his head. She could feel the disappointment rippling off of his figure and she tore her gaze away from him and down to her dainty porcelain hands. She missed the happiness she had shared with Moudi when they were young children. All the times they had played together . . . but everything began to change when Voldemort surfaced. He changed her father into a monster and she herself into the creature she was always meant to be . . . a disatrous Veela.

She continued to stare at him, tilting her head to the side at his hatred. What did he care about her relationship with Ben? Her parents liked him so it wasn't as if there was going to be a problem. "What do you have against him anyway, Moudi? Are you perturbed that he got onto a fellow Gryffindor?" Her face scrunched up in slight pain as she thought of all that she had shared with Sirius, one of her best friends.

Catalina sighed, getting ready for the torrent of insults to come crashing down upon her, and her eyes had closed as she waited. When he suddenly stopped and fell silent, her lids gently rising to reveal the striking sapphire puddles of her eyes. Her face was still sorrowful, riddled with inexplicable pain. She didn't know what to say to him, so she merely stared into his eyes, gripping the windowsill on either side of her legs with trepidation and anxiety.
Back to top Go down
Moudi Williams
Fifth Year
Moudi Williams

The Williams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Williams?   The Williams? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:42 pm

Moudi caught her eyes narrowing his eyebrows at her. He opened his mouth, closed it again, opened it once more, shut it, apparently struggling to remember how to talk, hoping that something would come out, words, excuses, insults...but nothing. He had nothing more to say.

Moudi turned his back against her, still full with much anger and hatred, yet at the same time sorrow and sadness. He remained quiet and frozen in his spot for a few seconds, hands over his face, until finally he made his way towards the stairs that led him down and out of the owlery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Williams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Williams?   The Williams? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Williams?
Page 1 of 1