Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If I WANTED to study, I would not have sat next to you.. (Kaya and/or Jamie)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

If I WANTED to study, I would not have sat next to you.. (Kaya and/or Jamie) Empty
PostSubject: If I WANTED to study, I would not have sat next to you.. (Kaya and/or Jamie)   If I WANTED to study, I would not have sat next to you.. (Kaya and/or Jamie) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:39 pm

Eric sat in the library with a lost expression. He had asked Jamie Prophet to come here so they could "talk" about what had happened, what he felt about Kaya, etc. etc. etc. He found himself missing Kayalynn's warm lips and gentle hands. But the picture of them together felt wrong with Jamie so freash in his mind. Their kiss had felt natral and easy-going, like it used to be, and Eric found himself wondering if it was possable to love Jamie Prophet, the girl who made his blood boil, again. Sighing he picked up a peice of parchment and scribbled down some answer for his charms homeowrk.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Seventh Year, Prefect, Head Girl, Chaser
Jamie Prophet

If I WANTED to study, I would not have sat next to you.. (Kaya and/or Jamie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I WANTED to study, I would not have sat next to you.. (Kaya and/or Jamie)   If I WANTED to study, I would not have sat next to you.. (Kaya and/or Jamie) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:42 pm

Jamie moved into the library looking for Eric. He had told her to meet him here and she took that as a good sign. "Hey" she murmered as she sat down next to him "Really Eric? Studying? Are you sinking that low?" she said in a joking way.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: If I WANTED to study, I would not have sat next to you.. (Kaya and/or Jamie)   If I WANTED to study, I would not have sat next to you.. (Kaya and/or Jamie) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:13 pm

Kayalynn walked in and looked at Eric with voided eyes. "Eric, Prophet." She said not surprised to see them together and dropped the necklace Eric gave her on the table in front of him. "You lied." She said with her voice cracking.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: If I WANTED to study, I would not have sat next to you.. (Kaya and/or Jamie)   If I WANTED to study, I would not have sat next to you.. (Kaya and/or Jamie) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:04 pm

"Kayalynn" he said quietly in a pleading way. Knowing there was no hope he took the neaklace off the table and slid it in his robes. "Please" he said quietly. They without warning he stood up and walked away. Jamie would wait, Kayalynn could not.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: If I WANTED to study, I would not have sat next to you.. (Kaya and/or Jamie)   If I WANTED to study, I would not have sat next to you.. (Kaya and/or Jamie) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:21 pm

Kayalynn walked towards the Potions section and tried to find something to read to keep her mind off of Eric and Jamie kissing, and found one on the top shelf and got it down easily and started to read it quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I WANTED to study, I would not have sat next to you.. (Kaya and/or Jamie)   If I WANTED to study, I would not have sat next to you.. (Kaya and/or Jamie) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If I WANTED to study, I would not have sat next to you.. (Kaya and/or Jamie)
Page 1 of 1